Page 21 of 177 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie Im actually not being blocked atall. Thanks for being concerned anyway. Im simply being skeptical of ...
Page: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Im actually not being blocked atall. Thanks for being concerned anyway. Im simply being skeptical of the game, someone has to ask questions.
    May I ask, what do I have to lose? I know some potential fun on, what looks like, a promising server is what I have to gain. This company that has bothered to create flashy panels, put advertisements, get official pando downloading setup, what are they trying to take from me? Maybe i'm looking at this all wrong and you've got it right. Let me know please what their real agenda might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    we are afraid of spending time, money, life.... into sa server that wont last
    private servers come and go, an official is ought to stay...
    wasting ur time ? how much time have u wasted to K2's ass-sucking gameplay and support ?

money? if you are sceptic to the new servers, dont buy instant premium etc, try it out for a while, "smell the air" b4 u invest serious time and money...

anyways, i can hardly believe it would be worse than usko servers....

i am going to give it the benefit of the doubt, think everyone should

You, who has nothing invested in C-west, being this would be the complete end of the server, have nothing to lose. If i was merely speaking for myself i most certainly wouldn't give a fuck, being im speaking for like 7-8 people too decide whether it would be worth the move i tend to give a fuck. So stop your feeble attempts to troll please, same goes to coolboy.

Why don't you guys just stop replying to lavie? It's obvious he's just getting you riled up and in the process increasing his post count.

It's not that hard to just ignore his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    we are afraid of spending time, money, life.... into sa server that wont last
    private servers come and go, an official is ought to stay...
    I would suggest you:

A.) Find more important things to be afraid of, if you have better things to do with your time, you should be doing them regardless of the servers longevity.
    B.) Enjoy the ride, rather than feeling as though your slogging towards some end-game result.
    or C.) If unwilling / unable to do that, consider buying some single-player offline games, you'll be good as gold.

im actually not talkin about myself since im kinda laid back, if this dont work out than other things will pop up, with "we" i mean a lot of people in this community who are afraid to get scammed? i dont even know how... if losing the money of 1 premium is the end of your life i'd suggest to get a job :d

and i tried those games and somehow this is the only one that keeps me intrested longer than a month^^

You, who has nothing invested in C-west, being this would be the complete end of the server, have nothing to lose. If i was merely speaking for myself i most certainly wouldn't give a fuck, being im speaking for like 7-8 people too decide whether it would be worth the move i tend to give a fuck. So stop your feeble attempts to troll please, same goes to coolboy.
    So, there you have it. The true reason why your flagging this server as fake? Not because you truely believe it to be fake; but rather you are struggling to come to terms with the fact your having a bit of rough luck?

I see your denial has turned to anger. Next step is bargaining, depression and finally acceptance. Classic stuff bro, you'll be right.

Hang there champ.

I personally dont understand why your even attempting to troll me, like a couple people are really for the server, and a couple people aren't. Are you just one of those silly fucks who jump on the closest bandwagon to feel like part of the "group". I personally couldnt give 2 fucks about what i have on C-west, i do on the other hand care about what my clannies have invested and if im to pretty much drag them to the server, i want to know the details.

Now all you private server mugs who are gettin up my ass for being skeptical, how about you just take a break and wait for the GM dude to make some decent replys. As if seriously you wouldn't want some answers, its not as if you have to put effort in atall, all you have to do is read....

^ Or how about you just shut the fuck up and wait the 2 hours until BETA opens and see if they have the right version or not?

I understand the concerns people may have, building up something in a game like KO takes time, often years of playing many hours a day. But you have to understand, we are not asking anyone to give up anything they may have built up on other servers, in fact we have gone out of our way to try to make sure this doesn't happen. If you are unsure, wait and see. If the more pioneering players have a good enough time, you can think of switching. We aren't asking anyone for money up front, and as I have stated elsewhere, during the beta the PUS will not be operational.

But you have to be reasonable. If you really try, you'll find reasons to believe that Blizzard is a dodgy operation, and we're no Blizzard. You can't really expect anyone to go out of their way to "prove" things to you (especially since no amount of proof can ever be enough if you're set on being sceptical). Game publishers don't really tend to "prove" things other than by launching their products, anyway. Anything else is really quite unheard of.

On a different note, as you may have noticed by now, our site is currently down. As time to launch approaches zero, the probability of discovering critical bugs approaches one. That should be a law or something. I'll try to provide updates here as I receive them.

tx for keeping us posted futility, coming to ko4life was a real badass move

Myself is PriestofXig :) Senior Member jithun's Avatar

Cant wait for the beta...fingers crossed cya all in there

Banned for scamming.

there are 2 sites now lol.
    nttgame.com
    nttgames.com

wtf?

I personally dont understand why your even attempting to troll me, like a couple people are really for the server, and a couple people aren't. Are you just one of those silly fucks who jump on the closest bandwagon to feel like part of the "group". I personally couldnt give 2 fucks about what i have on C-west, i do on the other hand care about what my clannies have invested and if im to pretty much drag them to the server, i want to know the details.

Now all you private server mugs who are gettin up my ass for being skeptical, how about you just take a break and wait for the GM dude to make some decent replys. As if seriously you wouldn't want some answers, its not as if you have to put effort in atall, all you have to do is read....
    I think if a liason from what is supposed to be a proper gaming company were to try and appease the demands of your synicism, it would pretty unproffesional. As the baba above said, wait and see. They aren't making you play, and they aren't making you pay. However people will undoubtly leave the server your on, and theres little you can do about it.

Get some pickets bud, find out were this company is located. Or just deal your dissapointment and see how this server turns out. If not, make me famous in your suicide note plox.

Since when was asking questions or losing a couple dollars even remotely related too suicide/depression or any of the other words you used. God damn if you relate them so young, cant imagine you'd live to 25.

Get out of the house, get rid of your dungeon tan and get the fuck real.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1