Page 27 of 177 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u don't need to confirm i think...
Page: 27


  1. #391
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    u don't need to confirm i think

  2. #392
    Senior Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    unfortunately the first thing I saw after logging in was a mage go by me at the speed of light.
    I logged out
    Sure he didn't town, or that it was lag etc.? Seen no signs of cheating thus far (though, obviously, cheaters will emerge at some point),

  3. #393
    _panda_
    Guest

    Default

    server is full now. Please try later. Thank you


  4. #394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Sure he didn't town, or that it was lag etc.? Seen no signs of cheating thus far (though, obviously, cheaters will emerge at some point),
    nope was in moradon between tp gates
    all other players moving at normal speed except the mage which came down the steps and out the front at blazing speed

    I have no doubt that he will be quickly banned but it is disapponting to see regardless.

  5. #395
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    nope was in moradon between tp gates
    all other players moving at normal speed except the mage which came down the steps and out the front at blazing speed
    pretty sure Pelos knows whats cheating and whats not lol


    im so jealous here.... i hope this new server gets koxpwned!

  6. #396
    F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    u don't need to confirm i think
    i cannot login at the site because i need to confirm my e-mail
    and if i cannot login site i wont able logging game either

  7. #397
    Senior Member xXSixtySeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evilstevil View Post
    i cannot login at the site because i need to confirm my e-mail
    and if i cannot login site i wont able logging game either

    Check at junk emails.. was there for me too..
    spamm folder how ever its called

  8. #398
    Senior Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    646

    Default

    There's a guy called CayLaK sitting in Mora and telling people their lvl, uh-oh.

    It looks like the GMs will have to operate at full throttle right from the beginning if this game is to go anywhere.

  9. #399
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    There's a guy called CayLaK sitting in Mora and telling people their lvl, uh-oh.

    It looks like the GMs will have to operate at full throttle right from the beginning if this game is to go anywhere.
    GMs are still in training, but the beta should be a good learning opportunity.

  10. #400
    F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    Check at junk emails.. was there for me too..
    spamm folder how ever its called
    found it



    thank u ! <3

  11. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    GMs are still in training, but the beta should be a good learning opportunity.
    I'm not holding the cheating against you, I am just going to limit my time wasted in the beta instead of working

    If this is the korean version without USKO patches you are vulnerable to every hack/exploit that was ever used on USKO. You are going to have your hands full

  12. #402
    ∞߲ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    Check at junk emails.. was there for me too..
    spamm folder how ever its called
    Thank you too.

  13. #403
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    I'm not holding the cheating against you, I am just going to limit my time wasted in the beta instead of working

    If this is the korean version without USKO patches you are vulnerable to every hack/exploit that was ever used on USKO. You are going to have your hands full
    Kind of true but the cheating will be decreased by 90%(atleast) just because turks got pwnd.

  14. #404
    Senior Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Indeed. Carnac West is not so bad cheater-wise (in terms of numbers), so more active GMs on EUKO than USKO = pretty good game. Or so I hope.

  15. #405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Kind of true but the cheating will be decreased by 90%(atleast) just because turks got pwnd.
    dont believe that

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •