Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 And my point proven exactly That doesn't make me corrupted in anyway if I'd use my ...
Page: 3

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    And my point proven exactly
    That doesn't make me corrupted in anyway if I'd use my "well earned" paycheck on pus items for normal char.
    But AS I belive normal chars are not allowed if you are GM's.
    And I'd be GM just cuz I like it and I don't like haxors or any other bug abusers.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well those 3 wordls will be dedicated to some countrys/part of europe or language?
    No, they will not.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I love how they just avoided my question

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    That doesn't make me corrupted in anyway if I'd use my "well earned" paycheck on pus items for normal char.
    But AS I belive normal chars are not allowed if you are GM's.
    And I'd be GM just cuz I like it and I don't like haxors or any other bug abusers.
    I didn't mean you'd be corrupt , but those little things become bigger things without you even noticing.
    At first you ask for PUS items for your playing char ( which should be against the rules anyways ) and then it becomes you asking for USD for the items you supply to certain players , it's a slippery road.
    I've seen the best of the best fail in this area on private servers where people aren't even that big spenders , think what will happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I love how they just avoided my question
    I don't believe I have my brony amigo, what is unclear?

Nice, downloading right now..
    Can you give us more info about the 3 servers?
    Really don't know which one to choose.. If too much people spread around.. It will be empty.

EDIT: I also think C-West players should make an agreement on one server. We wanna see gg's back and raging

As this is supposed to be a real business, do you actually have any advertising strategy? Other than attempting to steal USKO players from popular forums, i mean we both know even if 50% of this forum went to EUKO, it would barely fill a server.

Just seems shady to me, i mean honestly the website/forum looks like it was made by a child, and the only real advertising i've actually seen has just been posts on forums. Are you going to attempt to market the game towards new players and bring more people to the game or what?

Is this just a K2/Mgame whatever breakaway were you secured the rights to europe on a whim and a whisper or did you actually buy them for a long period of time? Is it just a trial or will the servers be up aslong as older USKO server?

Have you bought the rights to edit the game code, so you can actually stop hackers/dupers/cheaters?

Are you under the same rules and regulations from Mgame as G1 are under?

How many devs do you have? How many man strong is the team that will be solely dealing with the game? Will the GM's be on fulltime or will this be a casual job to them?

Why didn't you official release the full details a couple months(6) before you were opening the BETA, instead of a few weeks?

Last of all why do G1 have(or claim to have) no idea about EUKO? Surely somewhere in there contract there would be some form of clause were ATLEAST they would have to be informed if a company was going to buy the rights to release a competitor?

Will it be held on a hosted server or stand alone?
    Last edited by Lavie; 10-10-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    Nice, downloading right now..
    Can you give us more info about the 3 servers?
    Really don't know which one to choose.. If too much people spread around.. It will be empty.

EDIT: I also think C-West players should make an agreement on one server. We wanna see gg's back and raging
    well im voting for first server on the list:P

i would like to see regiss' question responded to, and if you are starting with this many worlds and servers wont you divide a rather small group of players already? isnt it advisable to group these people into 1-2 servers first => nice population, we spread the word, more people will come? by opening 3 ( or is it 6?) at the same time i think some servers wont be very populated => waste of gms who could focus better on less servers

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    As this is supposed to be a real business, do you actually have any advertising strategy? Other than attempting to steal USKO players from popular forums, i mean we both know even if 50% of this forum went to EUKO, it would barely fill a server.

Just seems shady to me, i mean honestly the website/forum looks like it was made by a child, and the only real advertising i've actually seen has just been posts on forums. Are you going to attempt to market the game towards new players and bring more people to the game or what?

Is this just a K2/Mgame whatever breakaway were you secured the rights to europe on a whim and a whisper or did you actually buy them for a long period of time? Is it just a trial or will the servers be up aslong as older USKO server?

Have you bought the rights to edit the game code, so you can actually stop hackers/dupers/cheaters?

Are you under the same rules and regulations from Mgame as G1 are under?

How many devs do you have? How many man strong is the team that will be solely dealing with the game? Will the GM's be on fulltime or will this be a casual job to them?

Why didn't you official release the full details a couple months(6) before you were opening the BETA, instead of a few weeks?

Last of all why do G1 have(or claim to have) no idea about EUKO? Surely somewhere in there contract there would be some form of clause were ATLEAST they would have to be informed if a company was going to buy the rights to release a competitor?
    I'd like to hear the answers to these questions.
    About the advertising part though , I disagree ; I have seen several MMO sites promoting this game , and considering it's a decade old game , you can't really expect new people coming when they have GW2 , SWTOR , new WoW expansions , and what not coming their way for a much cheaper price.
    Only the older players ( Ko4life users ) and probably the turks appreciate this game's pvp system and continue to play for that sole reason , so I can understand why they come advertising on these forums and not trying to attract newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    I wonder if i want, will i be able to contact/talk to a GM everyday? To report cheaters etc?
    And now you start with idk how many GMS but you say you start with 3 Worlds and 6Servers, When ever you decide to open a new World will you then hire more GMs?
    We will expand our GM staff when we feel that more GMs are needed, whether it is with three worlds or more.

The idea currently is that we absolutely want a reporting feature for cheating. The logistics of this are complex, however. Ideally you'd want everyone to be able to report a cheater, but we can't have GMs be swamped with false reports, either.

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    We will expand our GM staff when we feel that more GMs are needed, whether it is with three worlds or more.

The idea currently is that we absolutely want a reporting feature for cheating. The logistics of this are complex, however. Ideally you'd want everyone to be able to report a cheater, but we can't have GMs be swamped with false reports, either.
    Yea its true, Alot of the reports could be false, but ALOT of them would not be, I have seen this on USKO, they got a "cheat report topic" on offical forums, and its alot of people reported, For example some k0xper battle priests, they were reported last year in november i beleive, and they are still in the game, still useing k0xp+speedhack everything and they pk on daily basis :S I want to know if i report someone they will be checked up, Unless this happens EUKO will probobly be same after awhile, i mean its not possible for gms to be online all the time to ban people, but many players play ALOT and could be helpful, like maybe some people that play alot should be "trusted" to report or something. for example just in usko ARES server i could get 20 k0xpers banned now if only i would have anyone to give my prof to :S

to coolboy: not really sure if this is entirely true, not sure either which version they are using but if its something similar to japko/koko we could really attract new people, the bosses look way more like other mmorpg's, graphics are better, and face it or not but having tried both guildwars en wow, this pvp system still outbests the present ones from other games ( maybe guild wars 2 will rejuvenate, i dont know) so if they can deliver what they promise, this server could florish, unlike usko for the past years

Sorry, I so smell a scam here at some point. Can't help myself unless I see that iPad 2 in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    Yea its true, Alot of the reports could be false, but ALOT of them would not be, I have seen this on USKO, they got a "cheat report topic" on offical forums, and its alot of people reported, For example some k0xper battle priests, they were reported last year in november i beleive, and they are still in the game, still useing k0xp+speedhack everything and they pk on daily basis :S I want to know if i report someone they will be checked up, Unless this happens EUKO will probobly be same after awhile, i mean its not possible for gms to be online all the time to ban people, but many players play ALOT and could be helpful, like maybe some people that play alot should be "trusted" to report or something. for example just in usko ARES server i could get 20 k0xpers banned now if only i would have anyone to give my prof to :S
    If they made The King able to report them directly that wouldnt be to bad, people wouldnt just vote for the biggest clan but rather for the guy who can do the job as the King. Tho most of the Kings are cunts anyway but atleast hes clan will be able to report hackers.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1