Page 33 of 177 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Futility You are being overly dramatic. In any case, the final decision has not yet been made. ...
Page: 33

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    You are being overly dramatic. In any case, the final decision has not yet been made.
    I for one dont like it, but i guess it can be good and i can learn to live with it, but still its not as ko used to be like ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    trading high class items like those made babashopping so attractive and items so expensive. It would also reduce hackings. I love the fact that when i was hacked my krowaz +7 was intact since it cant be traded.

1. Less hackings. You might lose ur unques but ur weapon and armor will still be there
    Why would they not just delete it if they're hacking your account lol. From what i understood you cant trade them/merch them they can still be deleted tho right? Just like ur krowaz situation why didnt your hacker just delete your krowaz lol

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Wait, so you guys really thinks it's the best thing for the community to kill the server economy. KK.

Good riddance.

I dont think it will kill server economy. It will just keep it at bay.

We in usko think server economy relies on being just making high class uniques and selling them for coins. But in reality that was a small part. KO does have that other parts of the game that would make u great money. Examples are

Krowaz Farmland
    Draki bone farming
    Blessed Stone farming
    BiFrost
    Felankor
    Isiloon

We didnt farm in usko cuz it was not worth the trouble. Now it might actually be worth to farm things

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    should put this here first:

Attempts at registering for euroko are a fail.

I tried around 15 times to register, and every single time it said i had an invalid captcha. Anyone out there care to assist me?
    This is a new one, I'm not entirely sure what I can do to help.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Why would they not just delete it if they're hacking your account lol. From what i understood you cant trade them/merch them they can still be deleted tho right? Just like ur krowaz situation why didnt your hacker just delete your krowaz lol

Well first of all lets think why they would wanna hack my account in the first place or anyone elses.

If i had +9 shell it would of been gone cuz that would of made them money.
    My krowaz was useless to the hacker because he cant trade it.

They are several kinds of "hackings"

There is the random hacking that one day u one day wake up with ur stuff gone. (Never shared ur items barely +2")

And there is the other hacking where you share so technically you might of just been scammed.

And there is the other hacking where its more personal thing. Where they take all the items they can. They delete ur krowaz if u have some. They donate all ur nps to a clan and then disband you. They even take time to delvl u. ( this is the i fucking hate you, you deserve this hack - could of happened cuz u shared or got keylogged')

I would like to believe my hacking was rnadom since i never shared and i didnt have anything that made me stand out.

But in response to ur question how it would help against hackings?

Well if u had raptor +9 or chaos baal+8 that weapon would not be an incentive to hack ur account because they cannot trade it to another one.

So the only incentive to hack ur account would be ur jewelry which they dont know what it will be.

I dunno thats ust what i think.

Right but if you had a raptor 9 or a baal 8 that would at least give the hacker a reason to take 5 mins out of his time to check your accessorys. Because if your rocking a rappy 9 or a baal 8, you probably have decent uniques at least. Idk thats just how i see it, having the items sealed to the character i dont think there's really any benefits to it other than items being way cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Sandboxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Did you manage to install and run everything through sandbox?

I get a brutal 'your system is not allowing access to our servers' message after Pando is installed in sandbox and trying to connect; pissed about with a load of restrictions as well and gave up.

So the only incentive to hack ur account would be ur jewelry which they dont know what it will be.

I dunno thats ust what i think.
    another incentive would be jealousy.. destroying the items for the purpose of u not having them.

not being able to trade high class items means u will be restricted to 1 account so u'd have to think before u start playing how u are gonna build ur account. There is no return.

If you farm in a party and you get all the wrong items and they cant be traded they wouldnt be of use to u. Even if u could trade them after drop before upgrading and u couldnt after upgrading it would still mean that when u are famring in a random party and you want to make money u'd have to sell the +1s which arent worth much as you can imagine since everyones famring and they drop alot from events. Which means economy is toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Did you manage to install and run everything through sandbox?

I get a brutal 'your system is not allowing access to our servers' message after Pando is installed in sandbox and trying to connect; pissed about with a load of restrictions as well and gave up.
    Nah, I loaded it on a separate pc. Best sandbox you can get

nvm i actually like that ud have to upgrade ur own items

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Nah, I loaded it on a separate pc. Best sandbox you can get
    Depends how secure the network of your separate PC is and if your main one is connected to the same ;D

But cheers, didn't even think of loading it up on my laptop for some reason!

Banned for scamming.

the items get sealed if u use them , so you are free to upgrade em if u want and sell em aslong u dont wanna try em out. this is bad for me couse i used to resell my own gear and made tons of money like but i m fine with this , i ll find another way of makeing money .

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    I dont think it will kill server economy. It will just keep it at bay.

We in usko think server economy relies on being just making high class uniques and selling them for coins. But in reality that was a small part. KO does have that other parts of the game that would make u great money. Examples are

Krowaz Farmland
    Draki bone farming
    Blessed Stone farming
    BiFrost
    Felankor
    Isiloon

We didnt farm in usko cuz it was not worth the trouble. Now it might actually be worth to farm things
    How will it not kill the economy?

A. The KO economy has a bunch of gold sinks such as Potions, Upgrade scrolls, repairs.
    B. I'm pretty sure that the best way of making money is buying and reselling, this will not apply since items are now BoE.
    C. Let's face it, you can't go the WoWway because there's a couple of things that prevents ko from doing thus succesfully: There's gathering professions, crafting professions, w/e you name it in wow, there's no such system in ko.
    D. I'm aware that there's goldsinks in all games, however in KO they're extraordinary. Let's face it KO is not a noobfriendly game hence it'll never become a respected e-sport nor one of the largest games in the world. There's a way to deal with these goldsinks in every game, and in KO it happens to be by upgrading, reselling, and so on.
    E. I'm pretty confident that noone would be interested in buying i.e a shard +8 for 15 gbs and then all of a sudden they get their hands on a +7 personal (or whathaveyou), that's a HUGE goldsink right there, ontop of the upgrades that you just had to perform.

Let's face it, potions are not free, hence if you make a unique item to a high level you should be allowed to reap the benefits from it.

As for babashopping, who gives a crap? I've personally never baba'd and I don't see why people are in such a QQmode over this, because lets face it, noone would start out with going into cz in any server with those +5 chitin shells that drops of random monsters when people are running around in +9's/10's, and no this is not all because of babashopping, rather the luck that some people seem to have.

NO THANK YOU.

EDIT: Also, I didn't bother with reading your entire post. I just saw you replying to me with some dumb argument about being hacked and blablabla, krowaz, blablabla.

How do the larger companies deal with scams, hacks and so on?

You can trade all high class items /uniqs aslong you havent used it!

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

lol BoE ... effin genious...

not.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM