Page 39 of 177 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah, for example, made only 1 fp +7. this is with middle class scrolls.. not bus...
Page: 39

nah, for example, made only 1 fp +7.
    this is with middle class scrolls.. not bus

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

well i was so hype about this and well i lost it all thx to BoE great way to ruin game for people especialiced on re-sell

maybe it be fixed its just beta alot things will be changed for sure!

Banned Senior Member

Futility , can we get more scrolls? we're out almost

Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    maybe it be fixed its just beta alot things will be changed for sure!
    its doesnt need to be fixed because its not a bug its a new feature that is totall fail to be added in KO it has no place here

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

From the screenshot this is NOT the KOKO version, not even JPKO. It's somewhere between current USKO and JPKO. If you look at the SS's from Under the Castle - now with pics! you can see the new GUI on them.

This is an incomprehensive list of what happened between the last time I checked USKO and the current JPKO:
    - New GUI
    - Scenario quests in Eslant (level 60-70)
    - New CSW
    - Fishing minigame
    - Those notices of getting uniques and upgrading them
    - Item decomposition system
    - New item recipes ("Heppa" weapons and "Meran" armor)
    - Under the Castle event
    - Jamadhars (the 2nd type of rogue weapon)
    - clan member limit raised to 50
    - Enhanced king system (kings can have 5 types of royal officers, each with unique abilities and skills; "PR campaigns")
    - Delos Underground (zone exclusive to the castle owner, entrance is at the old abyss entrance, new abyss entrance is outside the castle)

I don't know how much of this is in EUKO as I still haven't downloaded the client and have trouble creating an account.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    From the screenshot this is NOT the KOKO version, not even JPKO. It's somewhere between current USKO and JPKO. If you look at the SS's from Under the Castle - now with pics! you can see the new GUI on them.

This is an incomprehensive list of what happened between the last time I checked USKO and the current JPKO:
    - New GUI
    - Scenario quests in Eslant (level 60-70)
    - New CSW
    - Fishing minigame
    - Those notices of getting uniques and upgrading them
    - Item decomposition system
    - New item recipes ("Heppa" weapons and "Meran" armor)
    - Under the Castle event
    - Jamadhars (the 2nd type of rogue weapon)
    - clan member limit raised to 50
    - Enhanced king system (kings can have 5 types of royal officers, each with unique abilities and skills; "PR campaigns")
    - Delos Underground (zone exclusive to the castle owner, entrance is at the old abyss entrance, new abyss entrance is outside the castle)

I don't know how much of this is in EUKO as I still haven't downloaded the client and have trouble creating an account.
    seen a couple jamadhar in the moradon merchant (npc)

notices of successful upgrades and fails and getting uniques from chests etc

50 clan members i believe

fishing

probably new quests in eslant and enhanced king system, idk.

Two questions have come up quite a lot, and I haven't answered them here yet.

First of all, there are currently no plans for an Ardream/RLD map. We feel this would split up players too much, though the matter is still under consideration. (Shitstorm in ...3 ...2)

Second, the max level in the beta is 70. The maximum level in the final release will be 83.

Finally, if you send me a PM about login/verification issues, please specify whether this is for the website, forums, or game, and whether you've been able to log into one of the three but no the others. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Two questions have come up quite a lot, and I haven't answered them here yet.

First of all, there are currently no plans for an Ardream/RLD map. We feel this would split up players too much, though the matter is still under consideration. (Shitstorm in ...3 ...2)

Second, the max level in the beta is 70. The maximum level in the final release will be 83.

Finally, if you send me a PM about login/verification issues, please specify whether this is for the website, forums, or game, and whether you've been able to log into one of the three but no the others. Thanks!
    Love the idea of no ardream/rlb but i still think u should consider the BoE :=)

Atleast put 1 in dude, god damn.

Enceno is the lead GM in India, he isn't a US based gm. The 3rd US gm was Aleenia, however she is working on APB now.
    Where even APB has a k2`esque story. Not sure if anyone saw it coming out as a full-price-game? either way it did, a friend running his own computer store ordered like 10 boxes. Two months later they were broke and shutdown server. So he donated some boxes to some small-town-tombola.

Now imagine the expressed feelings on his face when he saw my `apb`-wallpaper on my desktop on a lan party after burning like 350 Euro thru this game. K2 can even K2 players/vendors of non-K2-titles..

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Hows the beta going?

Quote Originally Posted by Urania View Post
    Love the idea of no ardream/rlb but i still think u should consider the BoE :=)
    a poll should be made about it...if majority says yes i would stop complaining but they should atleast give as the choice if we want or not and make chaos from the 30misn to "usko normal time" 20mins rest the server is just awesome i love the fact when im delivering a quest im like this will be bugged for sure and b00m suprise it works

other thing that should be added is possibilty to enable and disable filter i wanna be able to call my clannies fag's and not have to see ***

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

great download speed

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post
    great download speed

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I'm not sure if you meant it was fast or slow.
    Anyway , Israeli players have been having lags all day long , please check this , Futillity.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1