Page 41 of 177 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop False. But actually the security part is true. By adding simple fixes w/o the Hackshields actually ...
Page: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    False. But actually the security part is true. By adding simple fixes w/o the Hackshields actually make a difference.. Private servers are very well built nowadays (SexyKO 0 hack for example) and USKO/EUKO should learn from them.
    not true, theirs alot of people who edit their packets, i sent a pm to one of the admins on their forums showing a priest, healing while hes running in arena and double potting i dont know if they took care of it tho. But you cant stop everything.

We just sent out some buff scrolls/speed pots and a gold bar (for potions and restats and whatnot) to everybody. Make them last, please :P

And by last, I mean until tomorrow.
    Last edited by Futility; 10-12-2011 at 03:47 PM.

will mora get the same mora as in usko or will it stay as it is?

Quote Originally Posted by henkish View Post
    i am <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzstick View Post
    and me.. get on msn, hombre
    BOOM YEAH. My last one got hacked, I'll make a new one and PM ya with it Georgegeorge.

@Futility
    You've got to at least experiment with Ardream/RLB purely because it's a completely different style of PK; aside from the fact people might not want to level to 70, they equally might not want to play a zone where you need an 8-man party and 3 priests to be useful. Not to mention CZ is pretty noob-friendly, in that you can make a load of mistakes and get away with it.

If you're concerned about population within PK zones, why are you contemplating 3 separate servers? Seeing as other decisions made within EUKO have been pretty spot on, it's surprising that little thought has been put into this (by the looks of it).

i think dcz and cz is enough
    rlb isn't needed and wasn't verry active anyway
    so i'm cool with only cz or with cz and dcz

I can imagine there would be alot of players that wouldn't go to the server if you didn't add a dcz

Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    please say this is under discussion....

rlb i dont give a shit about, but cutting out ardream ?
    u gotta be kidding, its like 50% of the players... not everyone have the time to commit to the game to reach lvl 80 etc...

if you cut out ardream, then leave the cap at 70, i like tons of other players dont have the time or commitment to reach 70+

just saying, only downsides to the matter by cutting ardream,
    ul loose a bunch of players not willing to grind forever...
    and u wont split the players upp, trust me, wont be an issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    Just start out with ardream,
    if it ends upp tearing the population apart, remove it.

better to start with it and get the whole majority of players, instead of not having it, loosing people, who may not come when you realise you are going to have it after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    BOOM YEAH. My last one got hacked, I'll make a new one and PM ya with it Georgegeorge.

@Futility
    You've got to at least experiment with Ardream/RLB purely because it's a completely different style of PK; aside from the fact people might not want to level to 70, they equally might not want to play a zone where you need an 8-man party and 3 priests to be useful. Not to mention CZ is pretty noob-friendly, in that you can make a load of mistakes and get away with it.

If you're concerned about population within PK zones, why are you contemplating 3 separate servers? Seeing as other decisions made within EUKO have been pretty spot on, it's surprising that little thought has been put into this (by the looks of it).
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInBlack View Post
    i think dcz and cz is enough
    rlb isn't needed and wasn't verry active anyway
    so i'm cool with only cz or with cz and dcz
    Yeah, should defenitely be an ardream zone. So that even if you don't got the time to exp to 80-83, you will be able to play and pk as a 59-.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Just simply no. RLB is definitely not needed... and neither is DCZ. 7 years ago when this game started there was only CZ... and it was definitely much greater then the way the population is spread about amongst the PK zones.

Stop being lazy and start leveling... or just stay in USKO where you can be proud of a char that took you a few hours to level to 59.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

@Futility

Is there any number of how many players that has logged into the BETA version?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    @Futility

Is there any number of how many players that has logged into the BETA version?
    All you need to know is that on the first day, the server was full...meaning 1500 players. Who knows how many more were waiting.

Little archer Senior Member

i mastered and there are skills only up until level 70...

Little archer Senior Member

leave ardream imo, to justify DLW at least.

its always cool to have a lowbie to log in from time to time... tho i find ardream pking kinda disappointing and easymode personally (parasite+spike = dead, even a noob sin can be king there with the right items)

RLB sucks, and even in usko is the most unused zone (tho the most balanced one, even more than level 83 cz)

yeah..

Banned Member

how do i get my dv+0>+1 blessed elemantel isent working any1?

@futility

I hope you are well aware that this client is way more buggy than ko 5 years ago.

1)bugged notices
    2)bugged quests (mostly bugged messages and typos like gloom hound hunt is groom hoound hund ingame or it says hunt 1, and you just dont know what to hunt)
    3) cant upgrade unique weapons
    4) cant enter dlw
    5) monster stones say you can use them with ur party when u cant. also, mages need like full 30mins to clear it, while warriors need 10 mins max. (at least lower their magic resistence or so)
    6) bosses, being spawned by the chaos stone in cz, can attack the monument
    7) in abyss, you need a abyss key/hell abyss key for EACH INDIVIDUAL member to tp down (you normally only need 1 key for the whole party)
    8) also in abyss, keys are stackable, meaning if you go down with 8, you will have 7 instead of zero
    9) no bug but more of a suggestion: the filter is way too strong, normal notices are censored to the fullest
    10) the first apos slot in luf has strong mobs next to them, making it unable to xp there coz they 3 hit everyone
    11)when you get a clan application from the clan application tab, a pm with the person applying is opening and your action is on the pm (meaning you get directed to the pm and can write in it once someone applies). kinda buggy if you ask me. having 30+ people spamming your HUD and you just HAVE TO close them MANUALLY is kinda stressful
    12) if you go seeking with 60, you will be labled as 61-70 and not 51-60 (in the party seeking feature)
    13) a raon quest wants you to buy 5k arrows, 10 blood of wolf and a horn crossbow, but the game doesnt recognises the bow once you buy it (tested with every single kind of crossbow, upgradable and not)

i could go on but thats not the right place for that. im also going to post them in the bug section of your own forum but i feel like this is the first time you recognise it.

would like to know if mgame has it all covered in the next patches? i dont feel like starting a new KO with all these different bugs.

If ya don't put ardream in, please make DLW 1-50. USKO only changed it to 59 to fit in with ardream xD

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1