Page 43 of 177 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NyppaN +1, don't have the time to level up an 83 char, but have waited for some ...
Page: 43

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    +1, don't have the time to level up an 83 char, but have waited for some change, and then EUKO got announced. Would be awesome to be able to play every once in a while on this new server, even though..atleast I won't have the time to exp to 83.. >.<
    Beer, college..women..more beer. Then when theres time left, it would be great to be able to log an ardream char :-)
    I have to say, if you choose beer and women over KO, then clearly your priorities are all awry

Some fair points have been raised. We'll discuss this internally. What if we were to add one CZ at the start, and an Ardream later on when character levels become more stratified and more people join the servers? Would this be a fair compromise?

+1, don't have the time to level up an 83 char, but have waited for some change, and then EUKO got announced. Would be awesome to be able to play every once in a while on this new server, even though..atleast I won't have the time to exp to 83.. >.<
    Beer, college..women..more beer. Then when theres time left, it would be great to be able to log an ardream char :-)
    During the years of the university, i used to play a lot with KO. I lvled up my char to 83, i could survive a restart (lost all of my items, got hacked)...

I got my degree 2 years ago, nowadays i work a lot. In march i got hacked again, i lost everything and i stopped to play. Im so stressed coz of my work and with other games i could not relax myself, my GF works a lot too, so 5 weeks ago i decided to come back. I started a char on C-West, i made it lvl 76 in 4 weeks, i spent a lot of time with it, ive invested some USD too. Everything was fine, i enjoyed the server, and i believed the hardwork will reward me few weeks later with a fun of pk, which can help me to relax.

Now EUKO came out, ppl are leaving C-West, it becomes deadly. There are new anouncements/rumors day-by-day about IP restriction for European players...

This all situation makes me nervous.

If they will let the existing USKO accounts be played from Europe, but they wont let new european users to make USKO accounts anymore, then C-west will be dead and my time and money what i invested in this comeback will be a waste...

Well maybe i can start to play EUKO, start everything again from zero with items, lvls, friends etc, but whats the guarantee? Maybe 6 months later it will be worse then USKO... Ppl will leave it, but they wont be able to go back to USKO since their IP will be blocked...

I just want to have some fun every day after hardwork...
    I curse the day when i dowloaded KO

Little archer Senior Member

the way i see it is

dcz and dlw (horribly unbalanced zone where sins do whatever they want, same with offensive mages spamming 500 damage attacks when the average hp is 3000)

or

rlb and make DLW 60-69?

rlb is a very balanced zone. warriors dont spam too much, offensive mages lack because of the higher hp pools, rogues get 800 ac but at least they cant 2 shot people, etc.

too bad its so unpopular... people hate playing in zones where they dont have the advantage lol

either rlb or ardream aka dcz

this is soo true
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

too bad its so unpopular... people hate playing in zones where they dont have the advantage lol

If you dont have the time to xp to max lvl, then stay out of CZ...
    I used to kill lvl 70's when 70 was cap with a lvl 60.. so its possible.. all bout how you play!

More than one Colony Zone ruins the game.
    I've seen it happend.. on myko you had shivers in ur body when u went to cz as lowlvl to either xp on beast or farm blsd there..
    you never knew when a stealthed sin came to spike you (FU shadow if you read this, or solstice xD) But thats one of the dangers you got to accept.
    By adding a 2nd CZ you just make the other cz more empty, its fun because its only now a days people whine over needing 2 colony zones, in the old days you didnt need two zones.

In fact, i dont think people need a 2nd CZ, they just want something to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Clearly we do not, which is why we've started one.
    aha....okey now i understand..

Yeah, at least for some time, keep only cz.
    About dcz-rlb-cz. Actually, rlb is the best zone. Small map, fun map, avarage - balanced skills.
    Except sin's have a slight advantage cos of scaled skin, and mages have a small handicap, due to not having any new skills since lvl 62(If im not mistaken?) And rogues have magic shield to fight already low mages dmg output.

Overall, it's still the best zone. And I still think it shouldn't be added either.
    But yeah, when you get to look at it. Damn sin's always have the advantage

Btw, here is one more screenshot for hungry eyes. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Private Servers have been able to practically eliminate Third Party Tools without the use of software vendors or an additional layer of protection (Hack Shield or whatever it was called).

Why are these official hosting companies, whom generate hundreds of thousands of dollars still caught in the stone age ?

The SEO of Game Services Cafe (NTT) was formerly the President of Gamers First. So my question is, what was his role with G1 (aside from being President) ?

Also, G1 dug into the Turkish gaming market like a tick. They would have required some local (Turkish) help from Cafes and the likes. Where does Game Services Cafe , who I believe you stated is located out of Turkey, fit into this picture ? if at all.
    If you could be so kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    Except sin's have a slight advantage cos of scaled skin, and mages have a small handicap, due to not having any new skills since lvl 62(If im not mistaken?) And rogues have magic shield to fight already low mages dmg output.

But yeah, when you get to look at it. Damn sin's always have the advantage
    Not sure if you've ever played sin or not, but scaled skin is hardly an advantage. If you are not dialed into timing perfectly between Safety and Scaled Skin while comboing, you'll be without AC. Which hurts alot more than opting out for the attack skills. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure if you've ever played sin or not, but scaled skin is hardly an advantage. If you are not dialed into timing perfectly between Safety and Scaled Skin while comboing, you'll be without AC. Which hurts alot more than opting out for the attack skills. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQCiMFzgv7c]second2none PK Video - YouTube[/ame] ^^

(This was a shared dcz char, 2 days of footage)

yeah, I did.
    Especially rlb sin, on c-west. If u can't get the timing right, well, you shouldn't even play sin. And how is 800 ac not an advantage.. It is sick skill.
    When your ss is on, u can easily heal up to full hp. If u know hp/minor combo, u can vs 70+'s without any problem. (and that shouldn't be a problem cos u have a big mana bar on 69)
    They will start droping your hp when ur on safety, but when u get back on ss, u can heal up to maximum easily. Been there, done that.

I've experimented with them both. Without the minor + hp pot combo. Back when you could minor combo. On a level 70 capped server, opting for 10 in master and 70 in Assassin was better than 60 in Explore. If you don't believe me, I know the perfect place where you could teach me otherwise :P

If you could be so kind.
    Judging by the tenor of your questions you aren't particularly interested in answers.

So no, I shan't be so kind.

Shame,

I've re-read it a few times and can see no link between your accusations of a palpable insidious demeanor. I was genuinely interested in your responses.

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    If you dont have the time to xp to max lvl, then stay out of CZ...
    I used to kill lvl 70's when 70 was cap with a lvl 60.. so its possible.. all bout how you play!

More than one Colony Zone ruins the game.
    I've seen it happend.. on myko you had shivers in ur body when u went to cz as lowlvl to either xp on beast or farm blsd there..
    you never knew when a stealthed sin came to spike you (FU shadow if you read this, or solstice xD) But thats one of the dangers you got to accept.
    By adding a 2nd CZ you just make the other cz more empty, its fun because its only now a days people whine over needing 2 colony zones, in the old days you didnt need two zones.

In fact, i dont think people need a 2nd CZ, they just want something to complain about.
    Level is only a minor factor in why people would choose DCZ, competitive ardream is boss. Much faster pace, less skills but timing is more key and quick decisions is what will seperate you from the rest. CZ is alottttttt slower with more room to fuck up. Lets not even mention the fact that duo you can dominate a full party or more when you actually use your brain. Some people just dont like fighting either 6 mages and 2 preists or 2 priests 1 support mage 2 sins and 3 warriors.

Either way, they are trying to draw people into a brand new server, i would assume they would want all the people they can get. Putting in 1 zone is just a fail all day long.

I've experimented with them both. Without the minor + hp pot combo. Back when you could minor combo. On a level 70 capped server, opting for 10 in master and 70 in Assassin was better than 60 in Explore. If you don't believe me, I know the perfect place where you could teach me otherwise :P
    this is rlb im speaking of. it's 69 lvl. u go 55 in assassin.. u only miss having trowing dagger, which is useless anyway, and no new skills untill 70.

for 70 +, ofc u place skills in assassin.. thats another pair of shoes.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1