Page 5 of 177 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie I would fully expect them to denie you rights to release in Europe, your a direct ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I would fully expect them to denie you rights to release in Europe, your a direct competitor. Any company that would agree, being they would have too if a real contract was drawn up, is outright stupid or in on the action. Fact is that USKO pulls in the most money by a LARGE amount, now if they knew you were going to buy the rights for europe they could just simply say they will pull there contract from Mgame, which they would be payin a shit load for, and they would probably give you the arse instantly. So say you do actually get a good population on your servers, whos to say G1 wont cause a fuss and get it revoked.

How do you expect to cover your running costs, by merely taking a % of the european population from USKO?

On the servers again, are they stand-alone or hosted? If hosted, where?

Surely if you were going to, as said on your site going to ban players from USKO that were from EU so they would solely play your server, wouldn't you need some authority from Mgame, who in turn would have to speak with G1? Why do they claim no knowledge of this EUKO?

That would be like diggin a cow up that has been dead for 15 years, and milking it in hope something came out.
    To what extent do you understand the contract between MGame and G1/K2? I'd think you, like me, don't know at all. Quit the assumptions and round-about questions, no on likes a jibroni.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    koxpers actually used hacks on shower / multishot probs 3 years ago.

then they added cooldown, and then that hack was patched somehow.

but mysteriously enough, the cooldown remained there... (except for orc side but thats another story)

koxp was never the reason to re-implement those cooldowns, it was more like k2 stupidity and the cries of unskilled noobs which forced it

is there such thing as a top archer? yes, you're reading his post atm
    I think the last time I played USKO for a while was like summer '09 , so 2 years ago and koxp was rampant everywhere with no fix in the foreseeable future.
    I think you're trying to look old school by making up numbers out of your ass and calling yourself top archer for whatever reason ; A good player is recognized by others , not himself...
    Anyway , this isn't USKO nor K2 , this means there might be a fix right away and it might take a year or two to fix koxp here , so until then , cooldown should stay.
    I'm really surprised you managed to take what I said , twist it around so badly and come up with your usual nonsense.

I would fully expect them to denie you rights to release in Europe, your a direct competitor. Any company that would agree, being they would have too if a real contract was drawn up, is outright stupid or in on the action. Fact is that USKO pulls in the most money by a LARGE amount, now if they knew you were going to buy the rights for europe they could just simply say they will pull there contract from Mgame, which they would be payin a shit load for, and they would probably give you the arse instantly. So say you do actually get a good population on your servers, whos to say G1 wont cause a fuss and get it revoked.
    I'm not sure why you think you know anything about the contracts involved, the money involved, the company relations involved. If by "I would fully expect them to denie you rights to release in Europe" you mean that G1 would deny us the rights, then they have clearly failed because we have them. If you mean that they would deny our rights, then they would be lying.

How do you expect to cover your running costs, by merely taking a % of the european population from USKO?
    Is this the part where you ask me if I've stopped beating my wife?

On the servers again, are they stand-alone or hosted? If hosted, where?
    Our servers are stand-alone.

Surely if you were going to, as said on your site going to ban players from USKO that were from EU so they would solely play your server, wouldn't you need some authority from Mgame, who in turn would have to speak with G1? Why do they claim no knowledge of this EUKO?
    Again, I don't know what G1 are claiming. This is frankly none of my business, unless they're actually defaming us, which does not appear to be the case. If you're so interested, ask if they own the EU license. I've said what I can on the issue.

Thumbs up for you exploring other forums.

Also I got a question when will there be a Direct download link instead of this Panda media booster cuz I can't get it to work.

Any way you can prove NTTGame / EUKO is for real and not fake?
    Here is a report, in Korean, on our agreement with MGame. You can use google translate or whathaveyou. If this is not enough, then you will simply have to wait and see how other players fare.

I have a question regarding how the IP restriction / licensing works. I understand USKO has exclusive rights to the U.S.A, Turkey, KRKO to Korea; and now EUKO to many european countries. But will countries who aren't under a specific license such as New Zealand (assumption) be IP restricted?

Eh, mumbo jumbo.. simplified, I mean will this work by only allowing european IP's or is it by disallowing countries that are licensed to other enterprises.

Oh, and you also may or may not be aware that DDoSing (flooding, w/e it is that crashes the server) has been a bit of an issue in the knight online private server scene. Considerations may wanna be made, but hopefully the larger scale of this venture will mean better safeguards against that sort of shinanegans.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I have a question regarding how the IP restriction / licensing works. I understand USKO has exclusive rights to the U.S.A, Turkey, KRKO to Korea; and now EUKO to many european countries. But will countries who aren't under a specific license such as New Zealand (assumption) be IP restricted?

Eh, mumbo jumbo.. simplified, I mean will this work by only allowing european IP's or is it by disallowing countries that are licensed to other enterprises.
    Areas not covered by a license, such as South America, can be serviced by anyone and we will not be blocking them.

Oh, and you also may or may not be aware that DDoSing (flooding, w/e it is that crashes the server) has been a bit of an issue in the knight online private server scene. Considerations may wanna be made, but hopefully the larger scale of this venture will mean better safeguards against that sort of shinanegans.
    Can't help but be aware of DDoSing, we'll have to deal with it just like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Thumbs up for you exploring other forums.

Also I got a question when will there be a Direct download link instead of this Panda media booster cuz I can't get it to work.
    We'll be adding several other file hosting services, I'm sorry it isn't working for you right now. I'd appreciate it if you were to post an exact description of the error on our Bug Report forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Areas not covered by a license, such as South America, can be serviced by anyone and we will not be blocking them.

Can't help but be aware of DDoSing, we'll have to deal with it just like everyone else
    Muchos gracias

We'll be adding several other file hosting services, I'm sorry it isn't working for you right now. I'd appreciate it if you were to post an exact description of the error on our Bug Report forum.
    Well first time I tried downloading it, gave me some error saying that the file is invalid, and then I tried again and now the download doesn't even start.

Edit: and ppl just told me Panda is generally just shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Well first time I tried downloading it, gave me some error saying that the file is invalid, and then I tried again and now the download doesn't even start.
    All I can suggest is that you try deleting the old files (i.e. pando download manager files).

_panda_

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    Good job on not stealing players bro!

Here's me, right now

i lol'ed
    10 charsss

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    Yea its true, Alot of the reports could be false, but ALOT of them would not be, I have seen this on USKO, they got a "cheat report topic" on offical forums, and its alot of people reported, For example some k0xper battle priests, they were reported last year in november i beleive, and they are still in the game, still useing k0xp+speedhack everything and they pk on daily basis :S I want to know if i report someone they will be checked up, Unless this happens EUKO will probobly be same after awhile, i mean its not possible for gms to be online all the time to ban people, but many players play ALOT and could be helpful, like maybe some people that play alot should be "trusted" to report or something. for example just in usko ARES server i could get 20 k0xpers banned now if only i would have anyone to give my prof to :S
    Sorry, this reply got swamped, so I missed it. I agree. And we'll strive to make sure such a situation never occurs on our servers.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Why not ask USKO to block EU players? What is the catch here? When does it happen?

The king. Senior Member

Sorry, this reply got swamped, so I missed it. I agree. And we'll strive to make sure such a situation never occurs on our servers.
    good to hear, i mean i understand that it aint possible to ban a new cheater within few hours, but i mean weeks / months / years?, I dont think a cheater should be able to be on everyday for a week without punishment, I wasnt thinking about trying your server, but i think i acctually will now, and surely i will bring some people!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1