Page 58 of 177 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bknight first off im not sticking to any usko server cause i havent played ko for like ...
Page: 58

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    first off im not sticking to any usko server cause i havent played ko for like 5+ months now. 2nd i like my "non competetive" dcz cause i rlly have no time to sit there and spend 15 hours a day lvling and gearing up to keep up with everyone else.
    That's the pitfall is many ardream players perspectives towards ronark land. You don't need to strive to be one of the best in order to enjoy some good old fashioned CZ. Someone gets 80 a couple months before me. So what? I'll just make sure I don't try to 1 v 1 that sonofabitch. I atleast recommend giving it a whirl before you chuck in the towel. Not much to lose.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    which might be sooner then later after seeing your DCZ buddies leaving to go play with the big boys.
    lol at "big boys"

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Some people in EUKO are going to be eating their own words soon

Banned Senior Member

Guys they've said numberous times that there will be no DCZ/RLB. Only reason why you guys are crying (DCZ players) is mainly you want a fresh and a company that's run other then K2. Sorry folks, not gonna happen.

And keep your "I won't be joining if there is no DCZ, and my friends won't be either", because the matter of fact we really don't care... at least I don't and neither should NTTgame. We've already seen the beta server full, with who knows how many people trying... and I got news for you... it's just a beta, who most people don't even want to try out or login more then a few minutes to see what's up. So if you ask me... you DCZ players can stick to your "competitive" PK,... whatever that means, and enjoy USKO till the day you quit... which might be sooner then later after seeing your DCZ buddies leaving to go play with the big boys... the way the game was made from the start.
    Ure joining rabiators clan?

Why complain about DCZ you need like lvl 70-75 to have some fun and thats like 1 exp prem.. not to say most dcz players already baba so why complain about gear aswell?? I have no idea -.-

Also si there any way you can bring back Attila spawning back to Luferson and Elmo castle.??
    Last edited by loveya; 10-17-2011 at 03:04 AM.

All this DCZ vs CZ flamings and fighthings.. grow up.. i got one thing to say and i quote!

"Give the boy some time, and we'll settle with a good dust up" (c) Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting - Gangs of New York

Guys they've said numberous times that there will be no DCZ/RLB. Only reason why you guys are crying (DCZ players) is mainly you want a fresh and a company that's run other then K2. Sorry folks, not gonna happen.

And keep your "I won't be joining if there is no DCZ, and my friends won't be either", because the matter of fact we really don't care... at least I don't and neither should NTTgame. We've already seen the beta server full, with who knows how many people trying... and I got news for you... it's just a beta, who most people don't even want to try out or login more then a few minutes to see what's up. So if you ask me... you DCZ players can stick to your "competitive" PK,... whatever that means, and enjoy USKO till the day you quit... which might be sooner then later after seeing your DCZ buddies leaving to go play with the big boys... the way the game was made from the start.
    Who in the fuck made you the NTT game spokes person? Correct me if im wrong but not 1 single person on this forum gives 1 single fuck what you say, or wants your worthless fucking opinion.
    End of the day if you were even half as good as you say you are on these forums, then you wouldn't be saying half the shit you do, period.
    IF they implement a DCZ i would more than applaud you to come pk time to time, so you can have your mouth wiped of all the shit it spawns.

Now fuck off you little dweeb cause if your going EUKO, you will actually have to walk the walk, instead of just dribblin on this forums, so instead of just making yourself look like a fuckwit, why don't you just shut your mouth.

@ Your "we" comment, please inform me who "we" is? Last time i heard you were having trouble even puttin a 6 man party together for a vs in a private server.

Ontopic: Neither zone is necessarily harder than the other, it totally depends on how hard and competetive you want to make it for yourselves, so everyone should stop the whole "dcz is inferior" bullshit cause its gettin old.
    Last edited by Lavie; 10-17-2011 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Who in the fuck made you the NTT game spokes person? Correct me if im wrong but not 1 single person on this forum gives 1 single fuck what you say, or wants your worthless fucking opinion.
    End of the day if you were even half as good as you say you are on these forums, then you wouldn't be saying half the shit you do, period.
    IF they implement a DCZ i would more than applaud you to come pk time to time, so you can have your mouth wiped of all the shit it spawns.

Now fuck off you little dweeb cause if your going EUKO, you will actually have to walk the walk, instead of just dribblin on this forums, so instead of just making yourself look like a fuckwit, why don't you just shut your mouth.

@ Your "we" comment, please inform me who "we" is? Last time i heard you were having trouble even puttin a 6 man party together for a vs in a private server.

Ontopic: Neither zone is necessarily harder than the other, it totally depends on how hard and competetive you want to make it for yourselves, so everyone should stop the whole "dcz is inferior" bullshit cause its gettin old.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    who is that?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

cmon dont be like that =( hes right unbeatble is a damn noob hes dies twice in BDW and just leaves like a noob lol(we lost 70-80) and well in beta i saw him 90% of time on seeking party

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    cmon dont be like that =( hes right unbeatble is a damn noob hes dies twice in BDW and just leaves like a noob lol(we lost 70-80) and well in beta i saw him 90% of time on seeking party
    Lol About THE noob part just lol i've played slot With him on some private servers hè got à bigg ego but for sure hes 1 of the best mages i played With. (stupid iPhone<.<)

Little archer Senior Member

That's the pitfall is many ardream players perspectives towards ronark land. You don't need to strive to be one of the best in order to enjoy some good old fashioned CZ. Someone gets 80 a couple months before me. So what? I'll just make sure I don't try to 1 v 1 that sonofabitch. I atleast recommend giving it a whirl before you chuck in the towel. Not much to lose.
    nice post. really, ardreamers, reaching a high level on usko isnt hard anymore. in fact exping when everyone is new to the server can be quite fun.

when there was no RLB at least, people was "doomed" to go for the max level anyways. i know you guys dont like getting bullied by no one (hence always the need for superior gear ) but really... pk can be fun too when ur in a disadvantage.

and if you got the skill, it shouldnt matter anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Lol About THE noob part just lol i've played slot With him on some private servers hè got à bigg ego but for sure hes 1 of the best mages i played With. (stupid iPhone<.<)
    idd i played against/with him his good much.... too bad for his ego tho

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    nice post. really, ardreamers, reaching a high level on usko isnt hard anymore. in fact exping when everyone is new to the server can be quite fun.

when there was no RLB at least, people was "doomed" to go for the max level anyways. i know you guys dont like getting bullied by no one (hence always the need for superior gear ) but really... pk can be fun too when ur in a disadvantage.

and if you got the skill, it shouldnt matter anyways

In all serious i get your probably just trollin but not every dcz player has only just played dcz, infact some may have played cz just as long as you razor, wow i know, its crazy...

Now lets try not to be the bright spark.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post

because the retard played it all alone because well, its just freaking beta and noone really cares?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1