Page 59 of 177 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: idd i played against/with him his good much.... too bad for his ego tho his ego ...
Page: 59


  1. #871
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    idd i played against/with him his good much.... too bad for his ego tho
    his ego is far superior than his skill...

    anyways i dunno why the hate on ardream its not that bad idea i saw 1 suggestion i think at official EUKO forum which was really nice which pretty much is

    set lvl requiremnt 60+ for uniques +1 and above for 60+ and well +0 good uniques already 60+
    set lvl requirement 60+ for items+9 also(maybe +8 shards and so on)


    that way newcomers got place to have some PK and learn about PvP basics (for those who new to the game even though the number will be small) and those who will play mostly ardream can still go Wars and later to CZ xping slowly and doing mostly events..plus i sure love to pawn ardream nabs on war xD

  2. #872
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    In all serious i get your probably just trollin but not every dcz player has only just played dcz, infact some may have played cz just as long as you razor, wow i know, its crazy...

    Now lets try not to be the bright spark.
    gee, so much for trying to help.

    im not trying to convince you or to say that one zone is better than the other.

    all im saying is that cz is not that bad, the exping isnt that bad either and you dont need to play 24/7 to eventually reach higher levels (shouldve quoted nirv instead i guess)

    have fun in usko!

  3. #873
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    I agree with not even adding Ardream.

    @Lavie: So what if them clans don't join or not? It's not affecting the majority of the population, those DCZ'ers won't be in CZ, won't be xping, won't be at ED, wars, etc. So what do I, or the majority of the population ( the cz people ) have to lose with them not coming? That's right, nothing.
    Whilst if ardream is not available, I strongly feel the amount of people who would join CZ because there is no alternative would far outweigh the people who wouldn't come to the server because of no alternative PK zones, and I highlight again, that makes no difference to anyone if they don't come. Well, it might push the servers bar up by one block and make people feel more secure about the population!

    All though I do agree with your point that if people get bored of CZ they have somewhere to go, but depending on how many servers the administrators open I can't see it being possible for CZ to be boring with the sheer amount of concentrated population.

    I don't care for Ardream, personally. I don't know which one requires more skill, as I've only played in normal CZ so I do not have any opinion on it or judge anyone's opinion on it. The only say I have on it is that with all these new skills and such, being back, or near enough, to the original skills of KE would be a refreshing change from all these new confusing skills, I'm a simple guy.

    Ardream would be best for the business.
    Not having it is better for the game.

  4. #874
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Ardream is fine but RLB is just to much
    Ardream can stay (its not a must)

  5. #875
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    seems to em 70% of the ppl here dont know what the fuck are they sayin

  6. #876
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Them haters gonna hate. Not gonna even bother to argue... cause I'm not even the one crying about not having a DCZ. I got what I wanted... and that's a CZ to be the one and only PK zone. Keep QQing.

    Either way, I'll be seeing you folks in CZ at release.... can't wait to shut most of you up .
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 10-17-2011 at 03:54 PM.

  7. #877
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    cmon dont be like that =( hes right unbeatble is a damn noob hes dies twice in BDW and just leaves like a noob lol(we lost 70-80) and well in beta i saw him 90% of time on seeking party
    Check the Bug Section on their forums. One of the first few topics is me "Chaos/BDW Bug"... saying that when I pressed ok after death, I don't respawn... and my only option is to relog. Happened to me 3 times in BETA.

    Chaos event is still a whole new thing to me, and as I don't even know what some of the skills are yet... BDW on the other hand, I've done exactly 12... and well 12 wins. No wonder people were like "How did you get absolute power" (requires 7 wins). So if I was there, you would have only lost by more really, but it's ok... next time... next time.

    Oh and I forgot to add,... yeah I did run most of the time in CZ on seek,... meaning I solo'd... yet hmm I wonder how I had that Nazi symbol.... and on top of that, let me add that complete built fire mages at 70 cap are useless, yet hmm. Sure it's a beta and it doesn't mean anything... but mmm mmm mmm... curiosity killed the cat.

  8. #878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Them haters gonna hate. Not gonna even bother to argue... cause I'm not even the one crying about having DCZ. I got what I wanted... and that's a CZ to be the one and only PK. Keep QQing.

    Either way, I'll be seeing you folks in CZ at release.... can't wait to shut most of you up .
    not bother to argue will be the smartest thing you done, seeing most ppl dont like you for your huge ego. turn it down a bit, and I think the haters not going to hate that much.

  9. #879
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    not bother to argue will be the smartest thing you done, seeing most ppl dont like you for your huge ego. turn it down a bit, and I think the haters not going to hate that much.
    No lol I'm just not arguing to make them rage more... like this if I argued they can take their anger out on me... but if I don't, then they'll explode with rage within themselves. I think it's much better to watch that happen .

  10. #880
    Senior Member Mishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    200

    Default

    ur kinda late with the "im not arguing thing". you should've done it 20 posts ago.
    now its not called being smart, its called being a smartass.
    btw, calling urself a "big dog" aint doing it. skill has nothing to do with the pk zone. either you know what ur doing, or u dont. there is no in between.
    but its true what som1 said, margin for error is so small in dcz.. most of the ppl from cz cant deal with it. especially rogues.
    the gameplay is fast. u need skills and reflexes. two things most of the ppl lack.

    btw chaos rly is a ks fest. but u also need skill to be first. every1 can ks 2 low hp's fighting. but when it comes to beat a full hp guy with half hp, or beat a guy 1v1 when he dots u and u have nothing going on for u, except normal hiting skill. thats why some guys in chaos reach 30 kills advantage. thats why some guys are always first. cos they can ks those 2, kill the third with dot and hit. and kill 2 more guys when there is nothing going on for them, just cos they're better then the rest.

    u think u know everything just cos u played cz. think again, cos from my point of view.. ur ignorant fool.

  11. #881
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    ur kinda late with the "im not arguing thing". you should've done it 20 posts ago.
    now its not called being smart, its called being a smartass.
    btw, calling urself a "big dog" aint doing it. skill has nothing to do with the pk zone. either you know what ur doing, or u dont. there is no in between.
    but its true what som1 said, margin for error is so small in dcz.. most of the ppl from cz cant deal with it. especially rogues.
    the gameplay is fast. u need skills and reflexes. two things most of the ppl lack.

    btw chaos rly is a ks fest. but u also need skill to be first. every1 can ks 2 low hp's fighting. but when it comes to beat a full hp guy with half hp, or beat a guy 1v1 when he dots u and u have nothing going on for u, except normal hiting skill. thats why some guys in chaos reach 30 kills advantage. thats why some guys are always first. cos they can ks those 2, kill the third with dot and hit. and kill 2 more guys when there is nothing going on for them, just cos they're better then the rest.

    u think u know everything just cos u played cz. think again, cos from my point of view.. ur ignorant fool.
    I will see you in CZ then my friend.

  12. #882
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    his ego is far superior than his skill...

    anyways i dunno why the hate on ardream its not that bad idea i saw 1 suggestion i think at official EUKO forum which was really nice which pretty much is

    set lvl requiremnt 60+ for uniques +1 and above for 60+ and well +0 good uniques already 60+
    set lvl requirement 60+ for items+9 also(maybe +8 shards and so on)
    this wud be the best thing ever to happen to ardream it wud be so fun lol i wud never leave ardream equal gear, no +9s,noobs i would rape all day..

  13. #883
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    time has made me realize that unbeatable is a top class troll

  14. #884
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    77

    Default

    how do i register on the euko forums? i cant find the register thing..
    edit: using internet explore.

  15. #885
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Check the Bug Section on their forums. One of the first few topics is me "Chaos/BDW Bug"... saying that when I pressed ok after death, I don't respawn... and my only option is to relog. Happened to me 3 times in BETA.

    Chaos event is still a whole new thing to me, and as I don't even know what some of the skills are yet... BDW on the other hand, I've done exactly 12... and well 12 wins. No wonder people were like "How did you get absolute power" (requires 7 wins). So if I was there, you would have only lost by more really, but it's ok... next time... next time.

    Oh and I forgot to add,... yeah I did run most of the time in CZ on seek,... meaning I solo'd... yet hmm I wonder how I had that Nazi symbol.... and on top of that, let me add that complete built fire mages at 70 cap are useless, yet hmm. Sure it's a beta and it doesn't mean anything... but mmm mmm mmm... curiosity killed the cat.
    good for u i didnt get more than lvl 61 and S im really noobie oh wait ... i just didnt waste my time on beta Oo

    anyways not saying u good or bad player never really pk'ed with or agaist you for long time but your ego seriouly its just anoying i bet you piss of alot people on real life too but what ever i will enjoy kill you or QQ if i die

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •