Page 6 of 177 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just love USKO players QQ'ing cuz they havent spent thousands dollars baba'ing their +9/10 and +3 uniques and they ...
Page: 6

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

i just love USKO players QQ'ing cuz they havent spent thousands dollars baba'ing their +9/10 and +3 uniques and they will have to PvP on moradon's dummies

edit: here's a vid of how USKO pvp will be soon
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2igSh0f16g0[/ame]

Somebody is downloading the client right this very moment! =)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I think the last time I played USKO for a while was like summer '09 , so 2 years ago and koxp was rampant everywhere with no fix in the foreseeable future.
    I think you're trying to look old school by making up numbers out of your ass and calling yourself top archer for whatever reason ; A good player is recognized by others , not himself...
    Anyway , this isn't USKO nor K2 , this means there might be a fix right away and it might take a year or two to fix koxp here , so until then , cooldown should stay.
    I'm really surprised you managed to take what I said , twist it around so badly and come up with your usual nonsense.
    pointless to argue with someone who thinks that "you're not old school" is an insult.

you win kk?

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    i just love USKO players QQ'ing cuz they havent spent thousands dollars baba'ing their +9/10 and +3 uniques and they will have to PvP on moradon's dummies
    dude, its the best feeling in the world.

i can taste the tears from integrity, badfamily and the remnants from legacy... thousands of usd down the drain

oh and also limitless' life thrown away. all those 3am wars bro

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Why not ask USKO to block EU players? What is the catch here? When does it happen?
    No catch. We simply believe that, pardon my French, it would be a shitty thing to do. Speaking for myself, leveling a character for years and then losing access due to some licensing issues that I've had absolutely nothing to do with would piss me off to no end. During internal discussion, the CEO basically said that he believed people would come as long as we offered better service, so that's what we're aiming for.

will babashopping be punished in this server? ty

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    will babashopping be punished in this server? ty
    How would you define babashopping?

buying gold from gold farmers, buying illegal items (if theres any)

also, are the 3 worlds / 6 servers final?

They will be kinda empty... would be better to start with 1 or 2 worlds at most :l

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Yeah 2 worlds would be fine

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    No catch. We simply believe that, pardon my French, it would be a shitty thing to do. Speaking for myself, leveling a character for years and then losing access due to some licensing issues that I've had absolutely nothing to do with would piss me off to no end. During internal discussion, the CEO basically said that he believed people would come as long as we offered better service, so that's what we're aiming for.
    exactly you dont have to piss of players as long as you offer a good service they would come by themselve even if have to start from scratch

edit: about server

it should be 2 worlds 2 server(4 global) BUT not like usko where you only can join bdw and ED and stuff on server 1 you should be able to do events(except war) in both servers so none premiums dont fall behind (in obtaining items and the xp from events)

Ladies, gents,

I feel a little like I'm stepping into the lion's den here, but here goes. As you may have surmised from our website (::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::), I am the new eNTiTy Game community liaison. Since there's been a lot of discussion about us, I thought I'd drop in and give you an opportunity to ask me some questions.

Yes, we're very real, and launching soon. No, we're not affiliated with K2 in any way. In fact, I imagine they're really quite unhappy about the whole state of affairs.

Ask away! Though I would ask you that you keep game-specific questions to a minimum: I'm not sure which version exactly we'll be running (other than that it is the latest MGame can provide us with), and while I could go and find out whether arrow shower has a cooldown and if the rental system is still there and if this or that scroll will be in the PUS, the people I'd have to bug have more important things to do like getting everything up and running and fixing the website/forums and getting the GMs trained etc etc etc etc. I hope you understand.

So. Let's do this thing!
    Ur not Futility from ares? right

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    also, are the 3 worlds / 6 servers final?

They will be kinda empty... would be better to start with 1 or 2 worlds at most :l
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer
    Yeah 2 worlds would be fine
    We'll consider it.

Good business strategy. Service is key and the absolute worst thing you could have done would have been to piss off the majority of the English speaking community by enforcing an IP block of Europe by G1.

By allowing players to keep their accounts at G1 you will gain more non-european players who respect that you did not destroy their clans/block their friends from playing

I agree, It might be better to start smaller ( with 2 worlds) since 'we' don't know how many ppl are coming to the EUKO. And I prefer 2 full servers over 3 half-full servers, could be just me tho
    PS: it could also be possible that there will be 3 Full servers, the EUKO staff should have the most knowledge about this.

Futility, same who played ares or?

Page 6 of 177 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1