Page 62 of 177 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by brutalsnake i wasnt reading all this, but, is malaysia banned or not? (its banned on KOKO, JPKO, ...
Page: 62


  1. #916
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    i wasnt reading all this, but, is malaysia banned or not? (its banned on KOKO, JPKO, TWKO, USKO.. so i dont think any of these holds licence for MY)

    thanks for answer, hope it wasnt answered yet
    Were you able to play the beta?
    If you didn't try , ask on the official forums because MY is quite special because we had MYKO which closed down and I'm pretty sure M-games is stupid enough to continue blocking MY players from other KO's.

  2. #917
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Were you able to play the beta?
    If you didn't try , ask on the official forums because MY is quite special because we had MYKO which closed down and I'm pretty sure M-games is stupid enough to continue blocking MY players from other KO's.
    im asking for my friend he didnt try it out but he is interested in playing

  3. #918
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    We won't be blocking Malaysia/Singapore on launch. These countries are similar to South America however in the sense that they aren't covered by an exclusive license, and we may be forced to block...
    This is what Futility said on their forum.

  4. #919
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    80-90$ a month is alot? o.o
    Where do you live? China? xD
    I'm interested to know what it is you do for a living, where 90$ a month for a video game is chump change, and how you can afford to spend so much of your life online. Where's the catch ?

  5. #920
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    I'm interested to know what it is you do for a living, where 90$ a month for a video game is chump change, and how you can afford to spend so much of your life online. Where's the catch ?
    hes has $$$$$$$$389475638476583765

  6. #921
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    hes has $$$$$$$$389475638476583765
    Wow. He must really be successful. I wonder how he accomplished all of that ??

  7. #922
    Senior Member deeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    This is what Futility said on their forum.

    So may be South america will be blocked?

  8. #923
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    So may be South america will be blocked?
    Yea, if MGame decides to open South America KO. Which is highly unlikely

  9. #924
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Did they give the full list of countries that they got license for them? Coz I can't find it...

  10. #925
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    I'm interested to know what it is you do for a living, where 90$ a month for a video game is chump change, and how you can afford to spend so much of your life online. Where's the catch ?
    The catch is being a student on summer break ( that's ending in 11 days ) with rich parents.
    I know you're a 50+ year old who has accomplished nothing in life but you don't need to be jelly , it's fine.

  11. #926
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    The catch is being a student on summer break ( that's ending in 11 days ) with rich parents.
    I know you're a 50+ year old who has accomplished nothing in life but you don't need to be jelly , it's fine.
    ahahaha avivvv<3333

  12. #927
    Mroned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Dont know if ppl have asked this question, but will the customer support be better then it is in usko?

    this is a big factor for me.

  13. #928
    Senior Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Did they give the full list of countries that they got license for them? Coz I can't find it...
    It's not about which countries they have a license for, it's about which countries others have a license for. See OP here: EUKO - general debate and info

  14. #929
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    I'm interested to know what it is you do for a living, where 90$ a month for a video game is chump change, and how you can afford to spend so much of your life online. Where's the catch ?
    Lolz what's the problem? 90$ a month is nothing... Some people prefer to spend it on food or cloths and some people on video games

  15. #930
    Senior Member eaam2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan2709 View Post
    Dont know if ppl have asked this question, but will the customer support be better then it is in usko?

    this is a big factor for me.
    any other customer support is better than usko's at anytime any place

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •