Page 71 of 177 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyway many people will be pissed off more then happy cause u guys say somethinc and dont respect it... If ...
Page: 71

Anyway many people will be pissed off more then happy cause u guys say somethinc and dont respect it... If u guys could not done thinq on time then why u dont say it since beta ? Just do screw up people wich trusted on u and took vacantions,free days,etc... U guys should say it 8 november since the beta just for u do be sure all thinqs work...

Myself is PriestofXig :) Senior Member jithun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Anyway many people will be pissed off more then happy cause u guys say somethinc and dont respect it... If u guys could not done thinq on time then why u dont say it since beta ? Just do screw up people wich trusted on u and took vacantions,free days,etc... U guys should say it 8 november since the beta just for u do be sure all thinqs work...
    cmon atleast they r honestly telling us things...they r trying to giv us a clean game

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

How about relax Nekromage
    You can't be pissed about that.
    Atleast they are announcing week in advance not like some other "devs" who say 1 min before opening. Oh were sorry we gotta delay the server (ref to priv ko)

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Next Please

Its not about that butt i took my free weeks now cause anyway soon its christamas and wewont gett vacantions on 15 nov-30 december and i paned do play this up ...
    Now when official getts up i have do work out my ass 16/24...
    I understand them whant a clean game butt them whas suposed since them wasnt sure them can done thinqs on time do give a release time higher since start,just do be sure there wont be delay ....

It was never said to be the launch date 100%. No game company, no one, could ever provide a date with a 100%. You will inevitably be taking a risk.

With no security in time, then postponing the game is the right thing to do. To what extent NTT could be held liable for this delay (or someone else in the chain), now that is a different thing altogether. I certainly hope not one delay is followed by another. ;-)

Its not about that butt i took my free weeks now cause anyway soon its christamas and wewont gett vacantions on 15 nov-30 december and i paned do play this up ...
    Now when official getts up i have do work out my ass 16/24...
    I understand them whant a clean game butt them whas suposed since them wasnt sure them can done thinqs on time do give a release time higher since start,just do be sure there wont be delay ....
    your not the only one who took free days off @ the time of the official.
    Myself, I just had vacation that week, so I was also looking forward to playing a lot on the start of the server. I'm sure they wouldn't delay the server if it ain't necessary.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

The way I see it, at least they are trying to prevent any mishaps from the start, so they need some more time, so it's understandable.

However since the release was suppose to be on Nov 1st, I don't see why not release the beta then to keep the community calm and patient as possible. As you can see, people already planned out for the day, so might as well start the beta then. Oh and don't forget the 83 cap... idk why it should be 70 cap beta when officials are going to be 83.

yeah, many people got owned, but at least they announced it earlier not just b4 the launch time. For me its no problem to have that delay.

Could you perhaps consider postponing it til like friday or something?

Little archer Senior Member

nah tuesday is cool

PVP beta would be nice to open on 1 st ...
    At least it would compensate people wich planed it since the announce of euko release.....
    We will can pvp,ceck farm zones and etc. since we start on pvp beta as lvl 70(80 would be better soo we will can test skills also) with full gears....
    Bifrost and all events would be greatt do open them also soo we will have chance do ceck them up ....

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    The way I see it, at least they are trying to prevent any mishaps from the start, so they need some more time, so it's understandable.

However since the release was suppose to be on Nov 1st, I don't see why not release the beta then to keep the community calm and patient as possible. As you can see, people already planned out for the day, so might as well start the beta then. Oh and don't forget the 83 cap... idk why it should be 70 cap beta when officials are going to be 83.
    can't agree more start pvp event on 1st nov.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    can't agree more start pvp event on 1st nov.
    +1 on that.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

maybe they're looking for money and it's just another private server who looks for money, so there will be no 83 limit ^_^

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1