Page 73 of 177 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sota you might want to put skull009 in red in your sig...
Page: 73

Little archer Senior Member

sota you might want to put skull009 in red in your sig

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    sota you might want to put skull009 in red in your sig
    Allright. I used search and saw topic about him. I will edit my signature tomorrow - too tired to do it now :F

@belgs
    BF3 > All

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate View Post
    Guess what i found who the admin of EUKO is....he hosted and still hosts a private server. Do a quick search and find out the answer yourselves.
    When will people understand that stating something without bringing in proofs makes them look incredibly stupid. God damn.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate View Post
    Guess what i found who the admin of EUKO is....he hosted and still hosts a private server. Do a quick search and find out the answer yourselves.
    good for you brah but proof or kkthxbb

Legacy Senior Member

looks like euko will miss the kwc this year. I am checking twko forums and it seems that k0xp is getting out of hand. Servers are going dead. I seriously hope euko dont follow its path because twko and euko are using the same version.

To be quite frank, it is quite interesting how Ultimate and Fluppy have brought up these rumours on how EUKO isn't what we think it truly is. Now i'm not saying it isn't a official server, however i think there is something deeper that we are oblivious to.

I mean one think that raised my curiosity is the fact that the server is hosted in Turkey. Of course it is cheap to host in Turkey, but of all the places why would you host in Turkey? There are plenty of server hosts out there in Europe that can probably provide better connections for the european population. I mean if I launch a game in North America, I'm not going to host my servers in china or Turkey. I would host them somewhere in North America no?

It's just weird. You block the turkish population, but host your servers in Turkey. It honestly seems like someone managed to raise up a large sum of money in Turkey or got a rich friend and bought the license.

Now you might say "Then why would a Turk ban his own people from playing?" My answer would be he either has a decent server out there with a great population or MGAME made them sign a contract only allowing the European continent and certain countries to have access, as it would effectively destroy USKO and perhaps TWKO?

Well, there is only one way to find out and that is to play the server. Let's see how it unfolds!

Last edited by KonohaFlash; 10-26-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SotaJumala View Post
    Allright. I used search and saw topic about him. I will edit my signature tomorrow - too tired to do it now :F

@belgs
    BF3 > All

Hell naw.

.10chars

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

There is no doubt that especially after this delay, my instincts about the server still tell me that it might just be a "private" one. No matter, my beliefs are still on the positive side, and I'm hoping for the best.

But for now, I feel like I, along with many other people are being ignored here. I don't understand why in the first place the PVP BETA would be a level 70 cap, when the official release will be 83 cap. Is there something you want to tell us, or something that you are hiding... cause it seems quite fishy.

On top of that, I certainly respect the fact that you need an extra week to work out the security issues that you are having, but however, an official date... is, well official. What I'm trying to say is, if you promised something for Novemeber 1st, and if you can't fully keep them, at least partially show the community that did no fully break that promise. As you've read many people have taken off work for that whole week. Not only that, but the mentality of being ready and set for the past 2 weeks for the release on November 1st is too much to overcome all of a sudden in making us wait another week. All I'm trying to say is, upkeep somewhat of that promise and open the PVP beta on November 1st until the release... which hopefully was the first and last change of the date, Nov 8th.

Myself is PriestofXig :) Senior Member jithun's Avatar

yes start the PvP event on 1st...

Ahh seeing all these post really entertaining, keep em coming =))

Angry private server owners are quite funny when they're trying to make EUKO look bad. Anyways hoping beta starts at 1st instead of 4th since I'm fkin bored..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Angry private server owners are quite funny when they're trying to make EUKO look bad. Anyways hoping beta starts at 1st instead of 4th since I'm fkin bored..
    A whut???

I guess u mean official.

::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    A whut???

I guess u mean official.

::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::
    He's talking about the private server owners who have been tryna rag on EUKO, he is not calling EUKO I private server (I think).

Im glad i didnt take my days off work yet xD.. Everyone who actually played ko for some time, knows that everytime a new server ,or a new ko opens.. there is delays, never trust first release date.. simple logic..

Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    looks like euko will miss the kwc this year. I am checking twko forums and it seems that k0xp is getting out of hand. Servers are going dead. I seriously hope euko dont follow its path because twko and euko are using the same version.
    No problem - server just need active GM and i hope nttgame can provide it.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1