Page 74 of 177 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Zealous He's talking about the private server owners who have been tryna rag on EUKO, he is ...
Page: 74

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    He's talking about the private server owners who have been tryna rag on EUKO, he is not calling EUKO I private server (I think).
    He was talking about he hoped beta opening the 1st instead of 4th what server is that then?

And I wasn't saying he though it was a private server.
    Last edited by Stalker4Life; 10-27-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    He's talking about the private server owners who have been tryna rag on EUKO, he is not calling EUKO I private server (I think).
    Thanks for clearing that up.

it does't matter if the server is private or not if bla bla bla bla bla ...... when it starts if it is fun lots of people will play it if not it will fail and end quickly. Lots of old school players are ready to test it and this time they will not stay for more then one mouth if the server will be like USKO so let's wait and see what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    There is no doubt that especially after this delay, my instincts about the server still tell me that it might just be a "private" one. No matter, my beliefs are still on the positive side, and I'm hoping for the best.

But for now, I feel like I, along with many other people are being ignored here. I don't understand why in the first place the PVP BETA would be a level 70 cap, when the official release will be 83 cap. Is there something you want to tell us, or something that you are hiding... cause it seems quite fishy.

On top of that, I certainly respect the fact that you need an extra week to work out the security issues that you are having, but however, an official date... is, well official. What I'm trying to say is, if you promised something for Novemeber 1st, and if you can't fully keep them, at least partially show the community that did no fully break that promise. As you've read many people have taken off work for that whole week. Not only that, but the mentality of being ready and set for the past 2 weeks for the release on November 1st is too much to overcome all of a sudden in making us wait another week. All I'm trying to say is, upkeep somewhat of that promise and open the PVP beta on November 1st until the release... which hopefully was the first and last change of the date, Nov 8th.
    agree again lol haha up

Banned Senior Member

PVP beta will most likely be with 83 chars and not 70 as previously announced.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    PVP beta will most likely be with 83 chars and not 70 as previously announced.
    I had to fucking make it noticeable so Futility can finally say something about it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I had to fucking make it noticeable so Futility can finally say something about it.
    I have a feeling that he's twostars , plenty of small give aways.
    It becomes more obvious when he's annoyed and fails in hiding it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I have a feeling that he's twostars , plenty of small give aways.
    It becomes more obvious when he's annoyed and fails in hiding it.
    Yup. Just like I've pulled 2stars tail a few times before, it's been working the same way on this Futility guy as well... and the responses I get from both are both in the same cynical sense of humor. Who knows, we might solve the puzzle sooner or later, and finally frame that it is 2stars. Who knows!

in the end the truth will come out i guess
    its twostars 100% but why in the hell will they hire him i dont get it

Banned for scamming.

im still not quite sure about it all...
    but i know for a fact ppl are gonna use ....LOADS of money on just the PUS alone, Buying like 100+ pathos or valkries armors and selling them for 5m or so...
    so if this is all just a big scam, well.. me and other ppl r gonna be pissed.
    im sitting here thinking if i should go back to ares(ofc buy some gear for $), or go all in on this and use the money i supposedly was gonna use in ares for pus items on this euko, theres no turning back once i go for either one of them.
    but i would just really want this to go as planned. and become a stable server like usko's servers just with a much bigger population and ''old times'' back again.
    but hard to trust this server so much... even with the official announcment from k2.
    theres many little things pointing out that Futility might be twostars.
    ( i personally myself havent played twostars servers ) but others have, and they have came to the conclusion that twostars = fail in the end.
    so thats why in so sceptical.
    and yeah... lvl 70 in beta makes it SUPER suspisious... y not 83 with all the events on..
    not even the war worked in beta which is one of the events that never fails in KO. <- hope u get what i mean..
    im getting mind-fucked lol.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    im still not quite sure about it all...
    but i know for a fact ppl are gonna use ....LOADS of money on just the PUS alone, Buying like 100+ pathos or valkries armors and selling them for 5m or so...
    so if this is all just a big scam, well.. me and other ppl r gonna be pissed.
    im sitting here thinking if i should go back to ares(ofc buy some gear for $), or go all in on this and use the money i supposedly was gonna use in ares for pus items on this euko, theres no turning back once i go for either one of them.
    but i would just really want this to go as planned. and become a stable server like usko's servers just with a much bigger population and ''old times'' back again.
    but hard to trust this server so much... even with the official announcment from k2.
    theres many little things pointing out that Futility might be twostars.
    ( i personally myself havent played twostars servers ) but others have, and they have came to the conclusion that twostars = fail in the end.
    so thats why in so sceptical.
    and yeah... lvl 70 in beta makes it SUPER suspisious... y not 83 with all the events on..
    not even the war worked in beta which is one of the events that never fails in KO. <- hope u get what i mean..
    im getting mind-fucked lol.
    war worked perfectly , I have no idea what you're talking about

Banned for scamming.

war worked perfectly , I have no idea what you're talking about
    It didnt the first 2 times or so, my bad on it not working the other times, i completely forgot.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    It didnt the first 2 times or so, my bad on it not working the other times, i completely forgot.
    I was there in all the wars and they were completely fine , so again , no idea what you're talking about.

4Oxygen

Private or not, this euko has gained alot of publicity, some of this publicity could be just because of uskos annoucment.

To be honest, if nttgame has succeeded into getting a license from Mgame and Noahsystem, it is highly doubtful that it's any type of scam. Ther is somewhat of doubts that can remain, but it looks official. I've read through the terms of agreements, and obviously there are some grey areas that protect the company's rights, like every other list of TOA, but it seems legit.

(Part I liked the most : . All notice given by you or required under this Agreement shall be emailed to [email protected], Attention: Customer Support is effective on the date received.)

All in all, EVEN if it was TwoStars, I wouldn't matter. The server looks good, and alot of people are awaiting for it. What else to say than let's see.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1