Page 75 of 177 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 I was there in all the wars and they were completely fine , so again , ...
Page: 75


  1. #1111
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I was there in all the wars and they were completely fine , so again , no idea what you're talking about.
    hes talking about ING schedule wars that didnt work not the ones that were advertised by futility

  2. #1112
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    hes talking about ING schedule wars that didnt work not the ones that were advertised by futility
    Oh ya they were off sometimes.
    Anyway syndicate , saying twostars' servers failed would be a complete lie , he's the best dev out there for KO and if he's a part of this project , the project can only benefit from it.

  3. #1113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I had to fucking make it noticeable so Futility can finally say something about it.
    Look hon, your mommy may think that you're God's greatest gift to mankind, but that is, let's say, not an entirely accurate assessment. You accomplished nothing. I relayed player wishes as soon as they started showing up (long before you chimed in), and got final word on it yesterday evening.

    I engage with you because it amuses me. No other reason. When it stops amusing me, you'll start noticing your posts magically disappearing.

    For the record:

    Person A has an acerbic wit, and
    Person B has an acerbic wit,
    Therefore Person A is Person B

    is reasoning on the level of:

    tHeUnBeAtAbLe is incurably stupid, and
    Paris Hilton is incurably stupid,
    Therefore tHeUnBeAtAbLe is Paris Hilton.

    Keep on truckin'.

  4. #1114
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Look hon, your mommy may think that you're God's greatest gift to mankind, but that is, let's say, not an entirely accurate assessment. You accomplished nothing. I relayed player wishes as soon as they started showing up (long before you chimed in), and got final word on it yesterday evening.

    I engage with you because it amuses me. No other reason. When it stops amusing me, you'll start noticing your posts magically disappearing.

    For the record:

    Person A has an acerbic wit, and
    Person B has an acerbic wit,
    Therefore Person A is Person B

    is reasoning on the level of:

    tHeUnBeAtAbLe is incurably stupid, and
    Paris Hilton is incurably stupid,
    Therefore tHeUnBeAtAbLe is Paris Hilton.

    Keep on truckin'.
    Oh, fuck. Whimsy wit and sardonic quips, you know how to show a kiddie to his high-chair. Unfortunatly tHeUnBeAtAbLe is, as you say, incurable. He's self-obsessed and forever unwilling to conceed a point.

    Though you do seem to know tHeUnBeAtAbLe is a sizable moron, it could just indicate a good sense of judgement, rather than knowing him from prior experience (let's be honest, it doesn't take long to realise a douchebag is a bag for douching). Be fair, Paris Hilton's gots a bangin rack and reasonably tight cooze (from what i saw in 'A night in Paris' (pm me for link)), however, tHeUnBeAtAble only has an undeserved sense of self-worth and some experience as a noob mage. Don't clump her in the same category, bro.
    Last edited by Zealous; 10-28-2011 at 07:13 AM.

  5. #1115
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Look hon, your mommy may think that you're God's greatest gift to mankind, but that is, let's say, not an entirely accurate assessment. You accomplished nothing. I relayed player wishes as soon as they started showing up (long before you chimed in), and got final word on it yesterday evening.

    I engage with you because it amuses me. No other reason. When it stops amusing me, you'll start noticing your posts magically disappearing.

    For the record:

    Person A has an acerbic wit, and
    Person B has an acerbic wit,
    Therefore Person A is Person B

    is reasoning on the level of:

    tHeUnBeAtAbLe is incurably stupid, and
    Paris Hilton is incurably stupid,
    Therefore tHeUnBeAtAbLe is Paris Hilton.

    Keep on truckin'.
    He is not gonna leave you alone until you stop posting,he thinks persistence is cool,although his replies will stop making less and less sense and will be aimed towards you more than proving a point.

  6. #1116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Look hon, your mommy may think that you're God's greatest gift to mankind, but that is, let's say, not an entirely accurate assessment. You accomplished nothing. I relayed player wishes as soon as they started showing up (long before you chimed in), and got final word on it yesterday evening.

    I engage with you because it amuses me. No other reason. When it stops amusing me, you'll start noticing your posts magically disappearing.

    For the record:

    Person A has an acerbic wit, and
    Person B has an acerbic wit,
    Therefore Person A is Person B

    is reasoning on the level of:

    tHeUnBeAtAbLe is incurably stupid, and
    Paris Hilton is incurably stupid,
    Therefore tHeUnBeAtAbLe is Paris Hilton.

    Keep on truckin'.


    Now that deserves an oscar!.. Well spoken.. You made my day, thank you

  7. #1117
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    We shall wait for Paris Hiltons reply to this!

  8. #1118
    ∞߲ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    tHeUnBeAtAbLe is incurably stupid, and
    Paris Hilton is incurably stupid,
    Therefore tHeUnBeAtAbLe is Paris Hilton.
    Keep on truckin'.
    tHeUnBeAtAbLe's response

  9. #1119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Trollz gonna be trollz!

  10. #1120
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    oh waw

    inb4 long unbeatable rant

  11. #1121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    bahahahahahahah Futiliyyyy rofl

  12. #1122
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I was there in all the wars and they were completely fine , so again , no idea what you're talking about.
    i was there too, and it said on the top, war will begin in 5mins, all rushed to lunar valley, and the gate didnt open. so i have no idea what youre talking about now.

  13. #1123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Let's go back to talking about stuff that actually matters.

    While we will be launching the PVP beta with level 83 characters, we've been thinking about level caps in general. Our main concern is player stratification, i.e. excessive inequality. The idea is that some players with fewer, let's say, real-world attachments will jump much too far ahead of the curve, unbalancing PVP in the process. Now, of course, some of that is simply part of the game and what makes it fun -- if you put in a lot of effort, you'll get to kick ass. It is a matter of finding the right balance.

    We've been mulling about the following idea: to restrict the level cap at 70 for a while, then unlock it to 80 after three months have passed (the three months figure is provisional, of course) as well as Ardream, and then raise it to 83 after three months more. This would create a more egalitarian environment while providing the fast levelers with some time out to enjoy PVP at somewhat lower levels, as well (involuntary, true, but still.)

    We are not yet completely decided on the idea, and would like player input. I wonder what you as a community would think of this. Keep in mind, however, that you as the more hard-core players will probably have more extreme views on the matter than gen-pop.

  14. #1124
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Let's go back to talking about stuff that actually matters.

    While we will be launching the PVP beta with level 83 characters, we've been thinking about level caps in general. Our main concern is player stratification, i.e. excessive inequality. The idea is that some players with fewer, let's say, real-world attachments will jump much too far ahead of the curve, unbalancing PVP in the process. Now, of course, some of that is simply part of the game and what makes it fun -- if you put in a lot of effort, you'll get to kick ass. It is a matter of finding the right balance.

    We've been mulling about the following idea: to restrict the level cap at 70 for a while, then unlock it to 80 after three months have passed (the three months figure is provisional, of course) as well as Ardream, and then raise it to 83 after three months more. This would create a more egalitarian environment while providing the fast levelers with some time out to enjoy PVP at somewhat lower levels, as well (involuntary, true, but still.)

    We are not yet completely decided on the idea, and would like player input. I wonder what you as a community would think of this. Keep in mind, however, that you as the more hard-core players will probably have more extreme views on the matter than gen-pop.
    Please give us more evidence that you're a private server , please do.
    Too late

  15. #1125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Please give us more evidence that you're a private server , please do.
    I suggest editing it before anyone else sees it and I will edit mine accordingly.
    What is your major malfunction? If the fact that you got to play the beta and that K2 admitted (grudgingly) that we are legit and that they would be blocking new European players when we launch isn't enough, then don't play. It really is that simple. I'm done discussing this issue.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •