Page 82 of 177 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto whats wrong with that ? 2 zones,for 2 types of people.Casual players that have to go ...
Page: 82

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    whats wrong with that ? 2 zones,for 2 types of people.Casual players that have to go to work,college etc and hardcore players that share their char with friends and want to hit 83 asap.Ardream and CZ.
    so lvl 83cap with ardream gogo futtility!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If anyone thinks med school is shit tiered, then we def know that that someone is quite delusional.

And the specific example you used would only mean that my girth size is beyond your imagination... so I don't get it really, you're trying to diss me but your plans keep back firing? Try harder next time.

On the other hand you were quite narrow minded to catch only the word "doctor" in the previous post when you obviously didn't get the whole point of the post. When I have to sit here and explain to people like you in what's the meaning behind what I wrote... this makes the debate that much more boring, but still as amusing as it only makes you look like a retard that I need to break down the post for you. So here it goes... simple and short...

I diagnosed you by your posting symptoms, and came with a diagnosis that you do in did have a lesion in either your premotor cortex or your cerebellum, which temporary makes you literally retarded. Don't worry there is always mess to help out. But I suggest you look into that problem sooner then later for your own good... get checked, before you get wrecked.
    A ha ha ha ha, did you just try to explain your little "put-down"? You think this is medical arcana you're posting? That's adorable :')

I didn't engage with it because it was stupid. A severe autist trying to make a joke: "Yeah after your father-person and your mother-person copulated a meiotic nondisjunction event produced a gamete with trisomy-21, so as a future doctor it is my medical opinion that you're retarded." Shit ain't clever by half, the sort of thing freshmen do because they think they're being oh-so-wondrously esoteric. Of course most grow out of it when they realise the adult world thinks they're goddam eejits.

But then what should one expect from someone who thinks it takes Phil 101 to spot a faulty syllogism, meanwhile missing the point completely. Child, if I were you I'd give my ma and da a big sloppy kiss next time I saw them, because the kind of sheltered existence you must've led, that shit don't come easy. They must've worked hard at it. It ain't gonna do you any favours out there in the big bad world of course, but goddam, E for effort.

For how long should we expect these ad hominem duals to go on? Waiting patiently for an answer.

Futility maybe you could pay a little more attention to the suggestions and a little less flame war with unbeatable? <3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    A ha ha ha ha, did you just try to explain your little "put-down"? You think this is medical arcana you're posting? That's adorable :')

I didn't engage with it because it was stupid. A severe autist trying to make a joke: "Yeah after your father-person and your mother-person copulated a meiotic nondisjunction event produced a gamete with trisomy-21, so as a future doctor it is my medical opinion that you're retarded." Shit ain't clever by half, the sort of thing freshmen do because they think they're being oh-so-wondrously esoteric. Of course most grow out of it when they realise the adult world thinks they're goddam eejits.

But then what should one expect from someone who thinks it takes Phil 101 to spot a faulty syllogism, meanwhile missing the point completely. Child, if I were you I'd give my ma and da a big sloppy kiss next time I saw them, because the kind of sheltered existence you must've led, that shit don't come easy. They must've worked hard at it. It ain't gonna do you any favours out there in the big bad world of course, but goddam, E for effort.
    Can you tell use about what the plans gonna be ?

like lvl 83cap + a ardream at begin would be the best
    83cap with no ardream
    70cap 3months terrible idea...

not that you gonna wait till like the last 3-4days?
    so people know what you guys planning too do and decide too play ore not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Can you tell use about what the plans gonna be ?

like lvl 83cap + a ardream at begin would be the best
    83cap with no ardream
    70cap 3months terrible idea...

not that you gonna wait till like the last 3-4days?
    so people know what you guys planning too do and decide too play ore not.
    As I said, it's up in the air, which is why I'm gathering opinions. Actually at the moment it seems like the Korean devs really want to go the 70 route, so it'll make for an interesting discussion at the least. That's about all I can say, really. If I had more info I'd post it.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    whats wrong with that ? 2 zones,for 2 types of people.Casual players that have to go to work,college etc and hardcore players that share their char with friends and want to hit 83 asap.Ardream and CZ.
    lulz cuz you play CZ you will be hardcore players?Oo i wanna go lvl 70 fast so i can farm /ED and than chil out my way to lvl 80 ... im expecting to get xp prem first moth and reach lvl 75 meanwhile and than slowly reach lvl 80 .... 83 not even gunna try it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

People have honestly gone soft. There is so many options not to "lack behind", such as a sharer being the best solution... but no you guys keep crying always wanting something different.

Back in the day people played there account, under 1 level cap and it didn't matter whether you were level 62 while there were already many level 70s running around... I remember being in that exact situation, and I know I didn't complain. Now a days people cry about absolutely everything.

This is why I hate the English community... they will keep crying about anything and everything. And this also the time where I complement Turks. You give them anything, and they will play the game for what it is... If most of them knew how to speak englis and could log these forums, I would really have liked for you guys too see what their thoughts are on this. Here is a hint... why do you think Cwest DCZ population is more populated then the CZ, which is the only server that has that compared to the rest of the servers. Simply due to the "mentality" of an English player.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    For how long should we expect these ad hominem duals to go on? Waiting patiently for an answer.
    Until boredom sets in I reckon.

futility, whatever u do with ardream, PLEASE DONT CAP AT 70, stop that by all means

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    As I said, it's up in the air, which is why I'm gathering opinions. Actually at the moment it seems like the Korean devs really want to go the 70 route, so it'll make for an interesting discussion at the least. That's about all I can say, really. If I had more info I'd post it.
    that would suck a lvl 70 cap if you get more info pls tell use cozz
    for myself im not gonna play a lvl 70 cap its a wast of my time

but i still think lvl 83cap with ardream at begin would be the best idea..

Banned Senior Member

"Actually at the moment is seems like the Korean devs really want to go the 70 route"
    Eh... I was already "on the fence" about joining this server because I can only play weekends , but now I won't even bother.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    "Actually at the moment is seems like the Korean devs really want to go the 70 route"
    Eh... I was already "on the fence" about joining this server because I can only play weekends , but now I won't even bother.
    yea i dont rly like that quote either ''Really want to go the 70 route''
    that makes for me that they already know that it will be lvl 70 cap

Edit and if its lvl 70 cap lets say 1month all are lvl 70 than 2month's people running in cz getting bored already and quiting
    looks like it gonna be a big fail if it will be a lvl 70 cap at begin.
    its not 2004 anymore while it was fun too be lvl 60-70 and pk and own .

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    As you see, most of things are up to developers.
    Not providers, like K2 or eNTiTy Game.

Yeah its def not k2's fault that customer support does jack shit, hackers run around freely and that half the game is bugged while these guys from euko actually DO get it fixed? Please go enjoy youre pig meat.

Thank you for your very retarded comment bro.

go get'm belgs

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM