Page 86 of 177 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mythlost what the fuck are you talking about, i swear every post you make is a bunch ...
Page: 86

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about, i swear every post you make is a bunch of made up shit about everyone that's better than you.
    u have no idea who am i lol + just needed some thing to get on euko fans nerves-- guess it worked but come on aint it true ?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    u have no idea who am i lol + just needed some thing to get on euko fans nerves-- guess it worked but come on aint it true ?
    there is a difference between flaming someone and getting on there nerves.Than making shit up and accusing people of other things

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon View Post
    Med school is shit tiered? Sure.

“As a future doctor”. No one gives a shit.

Thinking with your brainstem? Hilarious. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about.
    Brainstem isn’t used in thinking.

I wouldn’t care about this until jargon like premotor cortex, cerebellum, “As a future doctor, I declare you…” Uh…

Do you even know what the premotor cortex does or where it is? Has absolutely nothing to do with planning or critical thinking. Try dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.

Cerebellum: “it gets you back on track when you try to deviate from your initial course”.
    “…a lesion in either your premotor cortex or your cerebellum, which temporary makes you literally retarded.”
    You have no idea what it does, huh. Cerebellum fine tunes movements. Not involved in thinking.

Total fail. Brainstem, premotor cortex, cerebellum: each anatomic site you gave as examples are unrelated to thinking. 0 out of 3.

Dx: you have a left superior temporal and angular gyri lesion.
    You have no comprehension but yet you keep spouting nonsense.

It’s obvious you’ve never taken neuroanatomy and neurophysiology. Don’t try to be showing off on material you’ve never learned. Makes me wonder if you’re even an M1 or just a reapplicant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Thank you my dear friend. You just made my day! ROFL!
    dont know wtf halcyon is stating , but nick just got owned~~~, with a Devile seal of approval....

I just cant wait for the fucking beeeetaaah.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon View Post
    Med school is shit tiered? Sure.

“As a future doctor”. No one gives a shit.

Thinking with your brainstem? Hilarious. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about.
    Brainstem isn’t used in thinking.

I wouldn’t care about this until jargon like premotor cortex, cerebellum, “As a future doctor, I declare you…” Uh…

Do you even know what the premotor cortex does or where it is? Has absolutely nothing to do with planning or critical thinking. Try dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.

Cerebellum: “it gets you back on track when you try to deviate from your initial course”.
    “…a lesion in either your premotor cortex or your cerebellum, which temporary makes you literally retarded.”
    You have no idea what it does, huh. Cerebellum fine tunes movements. Not involved in thinking.

Total fail. Brainstem, premotor cortex, cerebellum: each anatomic site you gave as examples are unrelated to thinking. 0 out of 3.

Dx: you have a left superior temporal and angular gyri lesion.
    You have no comprehension but yet you keep spouting nonsense.

It’s obvious you’ve never taken neuroanatomy and neurophysiology. Don’t try to be showing off on material you’ve never learned. Makes me wonder if you’re even an M1 or just a reapplicant.
    Looks like another person who is about to get shat on just rolled in.

1. It was Futility who said I was thinking my brainstem. You apparently didn't get the trolling behind response, but it was in the sense that "my thoughts are better then yours with just using the brainstem"... no shit you don't think with your brainstem... but apparently you can't even think at all into realizing the what was meant. Nice try, but looks like you're one of the medical kids that needs to stick to books, as humor is not your strong suit.

2. Cerebellum. Yes it does modulate the force and range of our moments, as you say "fine movements", and is involved with motor learning. My post thought talked about it's other function and since you want it to be perfectly technically and clear of what that function is, well.... the cerebellum adjusts our motor responses by comparing the intended output with sensory signals and then it updates the movement commands if they deviate from the intended "path" or trajectory. Since you seem to be a smart ass, you would know this... but I'll still use an example... just for you... let's say Futility wants to hold his shit in until he reaches the washroom... which people usually could hold in, but his cerebellum seems to be a serious mess (in Futility's case it's a birth defect)... then he'll shit himself before he reaches his destination. <--- That example is humor my medical friend... something that should make you go hahaha.

3. Premotor cortex... no I don't know where it's located... I'm just going to take a WILD guess and say it's in the frontal lobe somewhere anterior to the thalamus. Just a wild guess.... oh wait I'm most likely right. And once again, I have no idea what it does... so I'll take another guess. I'm gonna have to say that it receives multisensory inputs, esp from the visual signals and it uses them to guide movements. Just to continue on with this guessing game... I'm gonna have to say that it's involved in planning movements, and what I mean specifically by that it plans out the sequence of movements appropriate to the action that will be done. I think I'm going to stop guessing all the functions of the PMA.

Here is a hint. Drop your books, and get a sense of humor. If you want to go all technical with me in what does what... then I will be more then happy to give you a lesson... and let me remind you, I'm not even in med school yet... still got 1 more year after this to finish my BSc and then move on.... nonetheless, I can probably give you a lesson in most of the stuff if you'd like.

Now take a walk... I admire you trying to prove someone wrong... but now you look like the bigger idiot that's been shut down with facts.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    @Futility
    Are you guys going to introduce Cypher Rings for trading chars?

Though it might seem weird, EUKO should start selling chars at different levels in PUS. If you browse the Cwest market section you would see how many people want it. Why let gold farmers/no-lifers take away this money?

So people who enjoy XPing can XP and those who don't can buy chars straight away.
    that might be the most retarded idea i ever seen.
    that would ruin the whole point of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Thank you my dear friend. You just made my day! ROFL!
    Well you enjoyed that feeling for a while , but I guess it just diminished after my last post .

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    dont know wtf halcyon is stating , but nick just got owned~~~, with a Devile seal of approval....
    lol look again. Nik never gets owned. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol you're medical opinion? What are you, a doctor now? Hmm ok, I guess we could play doctor, but not play it well enough if you have no idea what you're even talking about. First set of symptoms in recognizing a person with autism is by the looks... yo could go more in depth, but it could soley done just by the looks. So I'll show you mine if you show me yours, how about it? Oh that's right you don't want to reveal your true identity "futility" and on top of that you are probably the one that was born with the defects. So how about... let's both post pictures of ourselves and let the community judge who is truly the one that looks like a retard. Refusing this challenge only automatically makes me a winner... which in my case would be quite boring... so I hope you don't pussy out, and accept the challenge.

So your medical diagnosis we've already seen are off the charts... however your mouth is right where it belongs... in the position of a community liaison. Wonder job isn't it? I just can't imagine how much in life you had to fail to come to such a grateful position. Nonetheless, E for effort, right?

People know me too well on here, I don't stop until I make the other person rage and give up. So far the raging seems to be taking more of an effect... I mean just compare the first post of his topic, to his previous post... What a wonder community liaison we have eh?

And so the ad hominems continue on. His are somewhat circumstantial ad hominem if you can even call them that... mine are well, just pure of win.
    Sweet lord child, did you just suggest that we should trade pictures so you could "win" by proving you're much prettier than me? You couldn't cut the desperation with a knife, Jesus H. Christos.

I'm sure you're very pretty, dear. A real princess <3

Oh and re: my job -- you have no idea what I do, why I do it, how long I'm doing it for, and what I'm paid. And that suits me just fine :')
    Last edited by Futility; 10-28-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Sweet lord child, did you just suggest that we should trade pictures so you could "win" by proving you're much prettier than me? You couldn't cut the desperation with a knife, Jesus H. Christos.

Is this guy some kind of admin/mod on EUKO ? If so,than cccc...

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post

lol nice dodge there buddy. But no for real. Let's see who looks more retarded.

Your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Is this guy some kind of admin/mod on EUKO ? If so,than cccc...
    Yeah he's the community liason for EUKO. That's all we know. But I have a feeling he's a developer and a GM on top of that... but as I said, we only know him as a community liason.

Showed the photo to a friend of mine. Her honest assessment: "what a fag, plastered it all over the web did he?" Don't shoot the messenger, bro. I'd never resort to that kind of language, personally.

nik now ur just askin for mass ass rapes really :d i heard jacksp talkin about assraping belgske or smth , u look pretty maybe he'll want ya to mate !

and futility focus on why ur here, answer questions

Ohh jesus can we get back to topic ? nobody cares how u look or who picture is this. Let the topic be a questions & answers about euKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    and futility focus on why ur here, answer questions
    Ask and ye shall receive. Why can't I enjoy myself while I'm here, though? Monumentally unfair.

ok true, answer this : will you do everything possible to prevent the delevopers from capping the server at 70? i ensure u that its for the best, my apologies if u already answered it but for once im not lost in translation, im lost in spam

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1