Page 87 of 177 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont normally bother posting in ko4life but futility your definately the funniest mofo ive ever seen on an official ...
Page: 87

I dont normally bother posting in ko4life but futility your definately the funniest mofo ive ever seen on an official staff role lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Showed the photo to a friend of mine. Her honest assessment: "what a fag, plastered it all over the web did he?" Don't shoot the messenger, bro. I'd never resort to that kind of language, personally.
    I guess all the people that posted their pictures on this forum are fags. Oh wait, also all the people that have avatars and profile pictures on here. Wait wait... not done yet... why not just say that all people that have profile pictures on Facebook are all fags. Oh shit, we're all fags. You sir are considered a pussy though... I knew you'd be scared to go through with it.

@Boeren haha lol naw, everyone knows how I look like... especially after Rabi took off that picture of me from Facebook and trolled the shit out of it. However as you can see, the only thing Futility has been focusing on all day with his responses is me. I'm pretty good at attracting attention... yeah yeah, I know, it's the looks .

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    ok true, answer this : will you do everything possible to prevent the delevopers from capping the server at 70? i ensure u that its for the best, my apologies if u already answered it but for once im not lost in translation, im lost in spam
    There are things we can do, sure. I said the decision wasn't final and I don't lie about that sort of thing. I wanted to gauge public opinion on the matter because that sort of thing is important. Now we have a sample (I'm not sure how representative the sample is, but still.)

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

@especially after Rabi took off that picture of me from Facebook and trolled the shit out of it.
    you should post some more pics on FB so i can troll you some more.also, the community demands more nik troll pics

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    you should post some more pics on FB so i can troll you some more.also, the community demands more nik troll pics
    Hahaha I have so many good ones... but I'm not tagged in them. I better stay untagged so you homo don't make a whole album of me getting trolled.

I guess all the people that posted their pictures on this forum are fags. Oh wait, also all the people that have avatars and profile pictures on here. Wait wait... not done yet... why not just say that all people that have profile pictures on Facebook are all fags. Oh shit, we're all fags. You sir are considered a pussy though... I knew you'd be scared to go through with it.
    The sentence is a two-parter, princess. Confusing, I know. Poor child. Poor, broken child.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    The sentence is a two-parter, princess. Confusing, I know. Poor child. Poor, broken child.
    Poor poor me, what would I do without your useless comments.

Poor poor me, what would I do without your useless comments.

seriously bro, sometimes i read a topic.. and ure always involved in flames or something else..

just relax,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    seriously bro, sometimes i read a topic.. and ure always involved in flames or something else..

just relax,
    I'm the clean up crew. I dispose of the waste .

its the looks for sure you handsome troll :d you better hope no prison mates are reading this forums cuz shit they would love u in jail :d anyways i love rabi for uploading it lol im enjoying myself when i read all dis love ^^

I'm the clean up crew. I dispose of the waste .

hahaha noobie

just stick to the topic, u can fight eachother in cz/ arena and whoop asses there

its the looks for sure you handsome troll :d you better hope no prison mates are reading this forums cuz shit they would love u in jail :d anyways i love rabi for uploading it lol im enjoying myself when i read all dis love ^^

and for boeren

greats from remco, sprak hem gister nog ahahahaha xD

vind je dat grappig dan?

vind je dat grappig dan?

not my bussines.. ik hoor 2 verschillende verhalen

( back to english) i wna hear what he's making up than pm me with the story

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM