Page 91 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mumbojumbo Razor you are an idiot. I am gonna buy a char anyways after few months if ...
Page: 91


  1. #1351
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Razor you are an idiot. I am gonna buy a char anyways after few months if I still want. Now I just want the money to go to EUKO. You see anything wrong in that?
    Calm down bro

    calm down...

  2. #1352
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Calm down bro

    calm down...

    OMG he might be mad?

  3. #1353
    Senior Member ::Tsunami::'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    Im so split about this lvl 70 limit from my POV i hate the exp and the exp race bores the shit out of me, so being able to pk as a lvl 70 on equal grounds with exp break for 1-2months i wouldnt mind but i see also the people with sharers being sad about this since they will be
    3 people on same char and wont be able to do anything except pk and farm which i guess they all wanna do as much as possible also they wont be able to gain the advantage a sharer brings to it of leveling above the rest and rape them... The level thing is a part of the game and it should probably be left alone.


    And i guess the more important thing is that you keep the servers clean people will play and be happy with whatever u chose but if u loose control over servers to hackers u will probably loose everyone, think you should focus on that matter instead of putting lvl limits since the real problem has always been hackers and corruption in ko, the lvls we as consumers can handle ourselfs, if we wanna be high lvl we just gotta put the time to it.

    Also u should add an XP gain on pvp kills in cz
    im in same level with you on this one

  4. #1354
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    OMG he might be mad?
    kinda mad yes, indeed belgs hes mad.

  5. #1355
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    936

    Default

    why isn't razor banned yet??

  6. #1356
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    why isn't razor banned yet??
    They need to ban tHeUnBeAtAbLe first.

    Seriously this dude is a big time troll with no life other than writing up random long posts.

    I picture him sitting on an isolated toll bridge writing random bursts of useless text between giving passes to cars.

  7. #1357
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    or maybe he enjoys making people rage hard on the interwebz

    i should know, because its a lot of fun.

    ever since i turned down your offer at cwest you have dedicated half of your posts to me

    I picture you sitting on an isolated toll bridge writing random hateful bursts between giving free passes to cars.

  8. #1358
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    or maybe he enjoys making people rage hard on the interwebz

    i should know, because its a lot of fun.

    ever since i turned down your offer at cwest you have dedicated half of your posts to me

    I picture you sitting on an isolated toll bridge writing random hateful bursts between giving free passes to cars.
    I know its fun. Only you should know where to draw the line.

    Yeah it was the first time someone turned down my offer. Seriously grow up. May be I was trolling you?

  9. #1359
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    They need to ban tHeUnBeAtAbLe first.

    Seriously this dude is a big time troll with no life other than writing up random long posts.

    I picture him sitting on an isolated toll bridge writing random bursts of useless text between giving passes to cars.


    this is unbeatble+friends try to find him

  10. #1360
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    I know its fun. Only you should know where to draw the line.

    Yeah it was the first time someone turned down my offer. Seriously grow up. May be I was trolling you?
    ever since that day i declined your offer (didnt even know you existed beforehand) you've spent half of your posts making hateful / "witty" replies towards me, even when i wasnt even talking to you.

    i dont mind a bit of stalking but it was kinda too much...

    you should know where to draw the line indeed.

  11. #1361
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ever since that day i declined your offer (didnt even know you existed beforehand) you've spent half of your posts making hateful / "witty" replies towards me, even when i wasnt even talking to you.

    i dont mind a bit of stalking but it was kinda too much...

    you should know where to draw the line indeed.
    Stop trolling the kid razor he takes it personally. :P>

  12. #1362
    Senior Member Helseth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    When was the last informative page in that topic?
    I guess about 30 pages ago

  13. #1363
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    When was the last informative page in that topic?
    I guess about 30 pages ago
    No more info left except for the usual flaming and trolling ;o

  14. #1364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    They need to ban tHeUnBeAtAbLe first.

    Seriously this dude is a big time troll with no life other than writing up random long posts.

    I picture him sitting on an isolated toll bridge writing random bursts of useless text between giving passes to cars.
    tHeUnBeAtAbLe will never be gone from this forum. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

    And if it would make you feel better... sure... I got no life... and my life revolves only around trolling people. Feel better bruh?

    ps. I don't know where to draw the line... my lines become always so curvy... so yeah... me drawing a line... that's like mission impossible.

  15. #1365
    Member Spelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    tHeUnBeAtAbLe will never be gone from this forum. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

    And if it would make you feel better... sure... I got no life... and my life revolves only around trolling people. Feel better bruh?

    ps. I don't know where to draw the line... my lines become always so curvy... so yeah... me drawing a line... that's like mission impossible.
    Who said anything about a straight line? I don't even know who you are. To be honest I don't care, you're a proper nob. I now have to filter through 30 odd pages of your crap just to find out information which is actually relevant to this topic, thanks.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •