Page 92 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; spelly's on fire...
Page: 92

spelly's on fire

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

November 4th to November 7th, we'll be holding a PVP beta. Players will be provided with level 83
    characters and gears.

from their websites

spelly go hooman?!

amen spelly, come human, i'd hate to kill you and bring firelord with ya :d

Hooooman works for me Boeren
    Razy are you going archer again? I can't decide between mage or priest..does anyone know if int priests will have ap based on intelligence?
    Also i spoke to sparty and firelord a few weeks back I think we're all coming over. Are you guys gonna be on for the pvp beta?

yeah ill be on, we're in undez ill pm ya my char name mate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spelly View Post
    Who said anything about a straight line? I don't even know who you are. To be honest I don't care, you're a proper nob. I now have to filter through 30 odd pages of your crap just to find out information which is actually relevant to this topic, thanks.
    But you do care. A reply tells you well enough how filled your care cup is actually. The only information that is relevant are my posts... so... better catch up on your 30 pages of reading kiddo, cause you're behind in your homework.
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 10-30-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Hooooman works for me Boeren
    Razy are you going archer again? I can't decide between mage or priest..does anyone know if int priests will have ap based on intelligence?
    Also i spoke to sparty and firelord a few weeks back I think we're all coming over. Are you guys gonna be on for the pvp beta?
    the ap based on INT for priest maces or 2h(and probably impact also) its based on STR you can test it out on beta (like im going to do)

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    the ap based on INT for priest maces or 2h(and probably impact also) its based on STR you can test it out on beta (like im going to do)
    Ah cheers buddy. Didn't USKO announce that attack power when using priest clubs such as leonards was to be based around intelligence? I guess i'll check it out during the beta

Ah cheers buddy. Didn't USKO announce that attack power when using priest clubs such as leonards was to be based around intelligence? I guess i'll check it out during the beta
    ye my post didnt make much sense reading again

so INT ap based works with Priest maces such as SH leonard/ Lycaon/lobo hammers etc

STR works with 2h such as HB/II i think impact will fall under STR based AP too because its not a priest mace

ya ill play archer :d what else?

im a decent assassin but archer is the #1 troll class. no other can make people hate / rage as much tbh. dat op damage, styxes, slows & stuns, archer town all while you think you gots teh h4x.

fun times

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Here is a hint. Drop your books, and get a sense of humor. If you want to go all technical with me in what does what... then I will be more then happy to give you a lesson... and let me remind you, I'm not even in med school yet... still got 1 more year after this to finish my BSc and then move on.... nonetheless, I can probably give you a lesson in most of the stuff if you'd like.

Now take a walk... I admire you trying to prove someone wrong... but now you look like the bigger idiot that's been shut down with facts.

What’re you trying to do? Gnaw on my ankles?

Squirming in a failed attempt to recover some sort of dignity after getting schooled is your forte.
    You’ve lots of practice and quite a reputation for it. Funnily enough, you’re proud of having such a reputation.

I was going to correct your rebuttal but then I saw that you’re just a premed and your aphasia makes it a wasted effort.
    “As a future doctor.” You? Haha…nope. Incapable, unsuitable and unwelcome.

Take a tissue for your snot and salve for your burns.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon View Post

What’re you trying to do? Gnaw on my ankles?

Squirming in a failed attempt to recover some sort of dignity after getting schooled is your forte.
    You’ve lots of practice and quite a reputation for it. Funnily enough, you’re proud of having such a reputation.

I was going to correct your rebuttal but then I saw that you’re just a premed and your aphasia makes it a wasted effort.
    “As a future doctor.” You? Haha…nope. Incapable, unsuitable and unwelcome.

Take a tissue for your snot and salve for your burns.
    I got schooled? Sorry buddy it seems like you made an attempt to test my intelligence, yet bam, you're the one that got your ass handed down.

And there is no rebuttal... that's why there is no real response, except a bunch of attempts to be fancy with the word play. Specifically why there is no rebuttal? Um maybe cause what I said are facts and the exact functions, at least few of the many functions... and well facts are facts.

Take a bow to your superior.

Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar

As per usual, your lack of acuity or humorous quips undermines your ability present a solid / entertaining argument. This is like your bout with Futility all over again. To be fair, you have been pickin a fight with some folks from higher shelves, but your game is dropping nonetheless.

Winner: halcyon, with special mention for the use of a Monty Python reference.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    As per usual, your lack of acuity or humorous quips undermines your ability present a solid / entertaining argument. This is like your bout with Futility all over again. To be fair, you have been pickin a fight with some folks from higher shelves, but your game is dropping nonetheless.

Winner: halcyon, with special mention for the use of a Monty Python reference.
    Weird, I didn't recall being on trial, yet no matter... for some instinctual reason I feel like a winner.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1