Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Number of players of KO increasing or decreasing?

This is a discussion on Number of players of KO increasing or decreasing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From GM Athenrye's ask GM thread. Some info on how many are playing and where its going. Also read the ...
Page: 2

Ignore Me Senior Member

From GM Athenrye's ask GM thread. Some info on how many are playing and where its going. Also read the letter from the producer. A letter from the Producer reposted from main website
    @MrSpidey
    Can you make an estimation about the decrease in population in the servers now those 2 infamous cheating skills are server side?
    Well, our average user population prior to CS/PS going server side was about 30k users at any given time of day. Since the skills went server side, the average is about 26k users. Take from that what you will.

@Ashet
    Are sales going up? And the future looking brighter?
    The future's always been bright, even when it seems like things are at their worst. I don't mean to sound critical, but things were never really quite as bad as the forums made them sound; it's just easy to focus on negativity when everyone around you is willing to do so as well. It compounds quickly and makes it all seem that much worse. For instance, players are enjoying the decrease in third party tools right now, but as soon as some hacker finds a way to make one work in any manner, undoubtedly the forums will be spammed with the usual bunch of 'the end is nigh' negativity.

Anyway, we have seen a gradual increase of revenue since the recent security updates and the introduction of the new EXP and DC Premiums. However, it's always wise in business to never put all of one's eggs in the same basket -- naturally, there will be further security updates and more player-focused content coming in the near future to further improve the game.

TheEndIsNear

seems like the numbers are increasing now that they fixed the all the glitches and what not

TheJunkie

New players quit
    Old players reborn

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    From GM Athenrye's ask GM thread.
    @Ashet
    Are sales going up? And the future looking brighter?
    The future's always been bright, even when it seems like things are at their worst. I don't mean to sound critical, but things were never really quite as bad as the forums made them sound.
    Thank you for reminding me why I should stop buying premium again (which I started after they moved skills serverside). IŽd like to sit him bare-ass on a stick in the middle of a shopping mall and ask him after 12 hours if things feel all bad to him right now. Unbelievable.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    Thank you for reminding me why I should stop buying premium again (which I started after they moved skills serverside). IŽd like to sit him bare-ass on a stick in the middle of a shopping mall and ask him after 12 hours if things feel all bad to him right now. Unbelievable.
    LOL. Actually I have started buying DC prem. I enjoy what I do in game. But I agree everyone should of quit it was not playable for 5 months.

He doesnt understand when the alcoholics are refusing to drink - you got a problem.

There are less and less ENGLISH players I think, but the amount of latins asians / polish people that usually speak no english or bad english is increasing. I find it harder and harder to communicate with them and I see more and more of them...

But thats c-west only, I have no idea about the other servs since idc about those

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheEndIsNear View Post
    seems like the numbers are increasing now that they fixed the all the glitches and what not
    lol 30k players to 26k players means the number of the players are increasing? -4000 people is many lol. even if they are just cheaters.

Inactive Member

i think only a game lovers play ko because start in game is very hard if you dont know any people or have some items you need a long time to have a bassic gear (+7 armor set +0 cheap uniques +7 armors) i think the ko need best instructions and guides and us the players must invite much people or ko will end i every time try to invite my friends and some times they try the game.
    Go moradon kekon,lycan,scorpions and you can see much people making exp and quest for level up,much of that people need help for be a game lovers

well i think

Scallywag

when K2 realises that its the non existant customer support and security issues that have driven away customers just as much as the cheating and address that problem in a proffessional manner, thats when things will start to look up.

i guess we can safely say it will be a long time

it suppose to be decreasing but...ppl keep playing this game for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Scallywag View Post
    when K2 realises that its the non existant customer support and security issues that have driven away customers just as much as the cheating and address that problem in a proffessional manner, thats when things will start to look up.

i guess we can safely say it will be a long time
    Maybe it'll be too late when K2 realises it.. :/

ofc it is decreasing slowly. Still few mln ppl play it i think but it is decreasing. They closed myko and china ko afther all.

don't tell me that after i quit and sold all my accounts, they fized the game, cuz i comite suicide:P

alot of koxp have dissapeared, those who didnt benefit ko disaspeared and many players have also dissapeared and alot of new comers have also joined ko. but lately cwest has been pretty empty. we raided war with only 1-2 human parties defending....but then again you gotta look at the time zones aswell.

Banned

c-west starting to get filled again now since koxp is gone
    but mostly many ppl going to quit for the school time in 1 month
    then maybe in summer will come back
    as for me iam quiting for 2 years then will come back again
    hope ko will be out of bugs this time :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast