Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The number of this Rof's

This is a discussion on The number of this Rof's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would guess the amount of ROF's on cwest to between 10-12, so its possible there are 4 +1's. I ...
Page: 2

I would guess the amount of ROF's on cwest to between 10-12, so its possible there are 4 +1's. I think thats about how many 83's cwest had when chap 3 event ran, and thats the ONLY legit place a ROF could have came into the server.

there is\was only 1 rof that was legit in c-west the rest rofs and the x2 rof+1 are from gm

I'm pretty sure there was a Rof in the beginning of the Server when Fierce was here which was scammed by a clan member..

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp1 View Post
    there is\was only 1 rof that was legit in c-west the rest rofs and the x2 rof+1 are from gm
    There are more, chapter 3 event gave any lvl 83 that participated a rof as reward, i believe there were about 10-12 at the time

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    I'm pretty sure there was a Rof in the beginning of the Server when Fierce was here which was scammed by a clan member..
    If fierce had one at the start of the server, it was illegal, felly wasn't dropping em anymore when cwest opened, the only legit rof's are from chapter 3 event

you would be mad to buy these and think your gonna keep them

k2 don't want us to play their game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12