Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Shinigami clan + fairgameplay?

This is a discussion on Shinigami clan + fairgameplay? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Soo... i gota perdicement, i was helping Wink clan at their usual spot of "home" human ew spot, wee were ...
Page: 1

little_painter

Wink

Soo... i gota perdicement, i was helping Wink clan at their usual spot of "home" human ew spot, wee were since i joined 24/7 raided from same 8 man orc party.. was almost killed instantly when i joined but escaped unbuffed un swifted and unaided and took sierd and speed pot too aid, ran towards otrolls spot, all from party except 1 died or towned last 1 (mage) was just behind mee

hee towned and i was solo with full party behind mee, i stopped use blizzard when all were closer (but not soo close they could hit mee) i got duffed faked trowing nova and got tped too town before i myself towned, wee returned too spot i say now spot stil lfree 1 there tped us wee were now al lgathered at the site where the orc guards are, wee charged in group, and orcs was jsut on other side of guards wee made them free towards the troll spot witch they jsut came, and 1 mage fro mtheir party had hids and tped them behidn us, we now turned and forced them back towards human town, they stopped too fight at orc guard spot(proboally for help witch would seem vice) but wee after a fight killed them, wilst this fight was going on for some 2-3 minuts at this spot i saw 1-2 blue spots at ew.. wee tped peps who died or was close too and managed too kill all orcs from the raid party and they gave up and never came back, the 1-2 blue spots had turned into 7-9.. and they started too attack ew aparently a melee party where main group was fro mthe "famous clan" shinigami, they continiued too attack the ews they jsut had started attt. and i had them all on wiew from before wee turned too go the 10 feet back too ew spot from the orc guard spot..
    the perdicement is well know the "guys" from shinigami would say "spot fee wee dident see anyone", i still felt i had too report them for their plain ignorance/stupidicy not 1 of them or soo they said, open map (witch would have revealed a full mage aoe party at the ew spot)

end story-

they could see us if they had tried too look if spot was free or not, there for they all are guilty of their actions and cannot say "i was told spot was free when wee got here"
    a simple look would have shown other vice

my slap too them and their "ego" in form of a report was as i kewn ill taken "omg wee are an honost clan now people will think wee are ksers HOW DARE YOU REPORT MEE "

pr say i was arguing with 2 from shinigami the next 1 hr whilst aoeing ews (ended cause i need 4-5 hr sleep before work) and end msg was, "wee will
    report all of you for reporting uss then u will see how it feels you wrong dooer you"

the childish and arogance i was prepaird for, but, i could doo nothing ells then take action where it needed, you (shinigami peps) may think what you will but stupidity dossent makes it ok too steal a spot alreaddy full learn from your mistakes for once and stop whining and all taht lame idiotic AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAAAN -.-

painter-

Banned

i think more to the point is your ignorance for partying with winks clan......they are known dupers, bug abusers and openly admit and show items like dual +3 rols and +10 wood staffs

so basically your supporting them by partying with them

when i did my EW thing i never partied one guy from that clan and infact we had many fights and i did call over many orc to raid them and still do...if i see them at human ew and orcs going there i let them

ok on the shini thing...it was a mistake it happens but no offense i would not give back the spot to winks clan if i could take it cause it was free even for 2 min

shame on you for associating yourself with the new ayasofya

i think more to the point is your ignorance for partying with winks clan......they are known dupers, bug abusers and openly admit and show items like dual +3 rols and +10 wood staffs

so basically your supporting them by partying with them

when i did my EW thing i never partied one guy from that clan and infact we had many fights and i did call over many orc to raid them and still do...if i see them at human ew and orcs going there i let them

ok on the shini thing...it was a mistake it happens but no offense i would not give back the spot to winks clan if i could take it cause it was free even for 2 min

shame on you for associating yourself with the new ayasofya[/b]
    You are sooooooooooooooooooooo wrong
    Since when is a +10 wood staff a sign of duping? to my knowledge there is MANY +10 stilettos wich is technically the same thing as a wood staff in price, class and everything...so why would a +10 wood staff mean they dupe? As for the rol+3 still havent seen/heard anything about it comming form that clan. As far as i know most pple in that clan are really nice people, from what i know form partying sometimes with them. And any proof they bug abuse and dupe? You seem to like to talk more than you know tez, before talking facts should be given.
    Ps: im not in WinK clan just dont like when people talk trash about someone else, when they dont even acces this forums

little_painter

when you say "i never partied with any ofthem" one of the other 12 apostles of tez didm more then once, and people from wink cheating? i never heard the 1st word of it, ive seen plenty of clans around who is bing cause of cheats and thess like, asosiated is mutch too say, im not the slave of anyone witch has always been pretty damn clear
    and as of 2 mi nfree.. with orcs at spot u cant rly say "clear" when theres a fight at spot

and lets talk calling orcs.. the moral and ethics of this game ecapes you not, you jsut ignore it whilst i dont you may look down opon my honosty shared too all players, but no news has yet arrived on what witch player was that i dident see alreaddy

i rememebr wery well when eternity was looked down opon for calling orc raid partyes too clear a spot for themself

and so on and soo on it clear and un hid whats going on in the land of diez i dont mind being an underdong caused from honost gameplay ive quit ko more then once from lack of it

ReiRei

hmm,, no idea what happened. I hardly think it was a party of Shinigami mages.

Shinigami has I believe at last count.... 3 active mages in it. I would love to see an entire party of Shinigami mages. We all have mages, every last one f us owns a high level mage. We just prefer not to play them.

As for the EW. I wasn't there. I do know I personally have asked orcs to clear an exp spot fopr my party and will continue to do so. You also have done so Painter. To say you haven't, would be a lie.

So, word of advice.. speak specifics. Such as instead of saying Utopian Knights are all idiots and morons, say...
    Tez is a complete idiot and moron. See?

Things I remember from my mage days were.. being in a party at ravens in eslant with you and having another clan as party leader, they left the party you became leader and one by one you got rid of all the mages not in your clan and replaced them with YOUR clan mages. People forget things they do.

Whether the shinigami mages were right, wrong, who knows. Also, you joined a party andf were attacked instantly upon joining. What are the chances that the the other human party were also just raided before you? And wink was the ksers?

As for the "Report Subject" ,, no one cares, no one looks on it as anything other than something funny. The clannies laugh when they see them and some have asked clan leaders to give them one.

little_painter

i never called for orcs too clear a spot for mee nor did soultaker, wee talked this trought when wee merged along time ago some 12 months ago now achually... wee ehad phantom_rouge(or freind) asking iff wee wanted an ally of some sort, but i persuaded soultaker too turn him off, sry if u thought id lie about this or anything, wilst getting clan mages in.. when i aoe m8 you should see my screen.. i have a minumum of 15 pms open rdy

mostly if mages are needed 4 aoe

maybee ressers or priest

or some peps im chatting with whilst aoeing and maybee a rouge or 2 , i never said im perfect but if ! ASK FOR SPOT AND I SAY OK UR NEXT IF 1 LEAVE, ask anyone i dont take a clannie for someone who is capable of the job witch ive prommised a spot roobin_hood have frowned many a time on mee for this ( sry m8 urll live)
    i might have treid clan making at a spot but not stealing a spot like the way you spoke of, you aparently confuce mee with someone ells
    im the sole owner and exper of the char painter, i gave ewo and thecall acces in august but thecall is bored with mage playing and ewo, is a tart takes too long too explain (sue mee doya )
    i wrote this after a "treat of the 2nd of your member who pmed mee " and as a said before was a melee aprrty not a mage party they had at ew...

right-oo

painter-

sexy Owa

im one of those few active mages in shinigami weve talked painter you know i wouldnt ks ya :P but i dont know who did either...names would help? shinigami is very against ks i very seriously doubt anyone in our clan would openly ks an aoe party like that but i will talk about this on my clan forum :/ see what really happened... ill see you in game >.< ko4life was not needed to solve this prob

kin

lol...

this is funny...another mr. righteous trying to make himself feel better...

my party was looking for an xp spot and ran to human EW...saw Wink...so we left and went to orc EW...rebelde&#39;s mage party was there...so we ran back to human EW and it was empty...we thought Wink&#39;s party left...
    accounding to your post painter...you got raided by orcs and chased them away from EW...my clannies and i came and saw no one...so we started to attack a EW...then we saw a mage came and then we stop attacking the EW spawn...

did we not stop attacking when you came back and gave you your EW spawn...? did we keep attacking...? When you get raided and leave a xp spot...you lost your spot...however, we were nice enough to return you your EW so you can keep your 24/7 aoe...and yet first thing you did when you came back from the orc raid was call us KS&#39;er...and gave us report subject...

you blame us for being "stupid" for not have map on to see if other people is around...but seriously...from all the pk movies and fraps on this forum...who the hell have their mini map on all the time...? you call us stupid ? words from an immatured ingrate after we left the spawn when we didn&#39;t have to...not many clan would do that for ya...

sniper_eye

Shinigami would Never Ks anyone... it has been like that for years!!!! I miss you guys so much owning it up in manes...... I should of stayed but least I have some old Shinigami friends here... Miss ya all Shinigami 4 life!!!!!

Wuzzle

Shinigami are deffo NOT a ks party, if they seen you xp&#39;in there they wouldnt of started them. Plain and simple you were out of sight, i would of taken the spot aswell.

Shinigami <3

You know painter, way back when my char _malicious_ was in Knights_of_Moradon, I really thought you were a pretty cool person. But lately all I see of you is coming to ko4life to make some stupid crybaby topics accusing people of stupid shit.. Grow up please.

o and +1 to Shinigami <3

not that it matters but to anyone who said/thinks painter said a party of shini mages came and took the spot read everything painter said he said a mele party came

i was like wtfff...y is our name on one of the topics....but anywayssss.....we have a strict policy on ksing..and i believe what kin said, just cuz he never lies.

open map (witch would have revealed a full mage aoe party at the ew spot)..........that was what u said...but that doesnt make sense....if i open map i would just see blue dots....how could i tell if it were mages/warriors/rogues or any class for that matter. >.< ........but that doesnt matter.

close topic

and next time u have a problem with any member from shinigami...take it to pm&#39;s or msn or something, rather then posting a topic about our whole clan on ko4life.

Karpsu

Nuuuu! Our perfect reputation is stained! Get it off, get it off!

And to be honest, the explanation kin gave sounds more logical to me. But maybe it&#39;s because I represent all the arrogance and ignorance from Shinigami.

Banned

sometimes painter does smoke some crack....i asked soultaker and soul even said he once asked him to borrow souls pipe :lol:

also painter ask rotaziz to show u the dual rols+3 and wood+10 and your right wood +10 would be duped if it were the only thing he had but come on man dual +3 rols and a wood+10

ask herloz, herzlich, omer, incredible and many others to show u the +2 and +3 shit they have....they dont mind....they have openly admited on turk forums that they left privacy cause ssarres was not "ok" with them having duped items cause to them and most turks "its ok because k2 lets us dupe"

but hey w/e i could care less and i highly doubt any of the "2" other people partied with them since aviv is the one who started calling the orcs on them and kuda cussed them out many times....never did my char party in a winks clans party and we were always at orc ew man not human

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast