Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

:o

This is a discussion on :o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This doesn't belong in media because I want to generally chat about wtf is going on he said he got ...
Page: 1

This doesn't belong in media because I want to generally chat about wtf is going on

he said he got it from k2 networks

someone named lChosenl got it

just a gm item

Duro

Yea, but how come most of the time the turks get those items

Yea, but how come most of the time the turks get those items[/b]
    Well i don't think that "most turks" have an item like that... i mean yeah it's a super illegit item, but it doesn't mean the average turk will have it.. just is pretty obvious someone has a nice gm friend

One question though; why trade a CS for something that will probably get you banned if someone looks into your character to see these "illegit" gauntlets.. i mean come onnn it's a CS! h34r:

i didn't

i put it up so he would show

i saw before shells with 35 defense i think dd and sd or something like that, it was posted om ranking if i'm not wrong, Ken still have the ss for the shells with defense

NeronDomitius

i saw before shells with 35 defense i think dd and sd or something like that, it was posted om ranking if i'm not wrong, Ken still have the ss for the shells with defense[/b]
    this one?

Vishnu

this one?
    [/b]
    That's nothing much, on ares there was a +10 priest shellset with 45 weapon def floating around for quite awhile. Cant remember the name on the priest in the clan Isengard who had them, I do remeber he still sucked ass but that's a diffrent story.

Rogue Chitin Unique Helmet with 45 defense to all ownz!

Bilinc bought it for 200 mil off merchant gggg

Vishnu

Rogue Chitin Unique Helmet with 45 defense to all ownz!

Bilinc bought it for 200 mil off merchant gggg[/b]
    Yeah I remember that 1 xD, oh and btw, didnt Raven from IS have a pair off those gaunts aswell?

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I could be an award from events or sth like this ,on dies we got event in eslant .Who killed GM was given one lvl up or CS+5, so everything is possible.I know a guy who had dd45 FP helmet for warrior but its was not tradeable he couldnt even put it into inn.

thedevilsmanner

I could be an award from events or sth like this ,on dies we got event in eslant .Who killed GM was given one lvl up or CS+5, so everything is possible.I know a guy who had dd45 FP helmet for warrior but its was not tradeable he couldnt even put it into inn.[/b]
    So If the dude isn't a warrior it sucks lol !

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

That's nothing much, on ares there was a +10 priest shellset with 45 weapon def floating around for quite awhile. Cant remember the name on the priest in the clan Isengard who had them, I do remeber he still sucked ass but that's a diffrent story.[/b]

mh it was my former clanleader MrXXX and it was bought at ebay as fas as i know and he didnt sucked ass because he just had them for 2 days and wasnt pk much with it. btw he was a realy nice guy and it was his own fault to buy it. his account got banned and never unblocked after this.

so kiddies learn this: never buy gm made items u might get banned for it <_<

Mario

and what the helm stats?

3thos

That&#39;s nothing much, on ares there was a +10 priest shellset with 45 weapon def floating around for quite awhile. Cant remember the name on the priest in the clan Isengard who had them, I do remeber he still sucked ass but that&#39;s a diffrent story.[/b]
    ill never forget those, i have the ss&#39;s of them if no one uploads them by the time i get home ... people were saying at +10 it changed to armor defense xD

that was a fun topic of ranking ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast