Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

o boy! lol

This is a discussion on o boy! lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright. heres what to do.. 1-you get your game on. get to server select screen and click on the server ...
Page: 1

almost4life1

Default o boy! lol

alright.
    heres what to do..
    1-you get your game on. get to server select screen and click on the server you wish to enter.
    2-repair your internet
    3-as soon as your internet comes back up from repair, press connect. you will be in

^^

"Repair" our internet? My internet is working fine, and I can't get on the game. Am I doing something wrong?

TunaFishyMe

rofl...hes talking about wireless

taht works? haha thats funny shit

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    rofl...hes talking about wireless

taht works? *haha thats funny shit
    :lol:

Anything goes with MGAMES coding

QuIcK

dont work for me :rollseyes:

kraker

can i "repair" my internet if i have dsl

almost4life1

lol, yea i have wireless, from main computer. but main computer has repair too.

im talking about repairing it because, it shuts down your internet connection, then enables it again. i was trying to get in and i figured id mess around with stuff lol

almost4life1

i am getting in cypher 2 and 3 fine.. 1 has a problem or something and says failed.

idefix

Originally posted by almost4life1
    lol, yea i have wireless, from main computer. but main computer has repair too. *

im talking about repairing it because, it shuts down your internet connection, then enables it again. i was trying to get in and i figured id mess around with stuff lol
    gotta try that out

Flay

cool ill try that later, i just bought prem, im on d-link wireless router ^^
    course u figure this out... the day after i buy prem -.-

kraker

can u be a lil mo spacific bout the "repair" part, do i just shut off the power goign to the modem or simply to anything to dc teh inter, then when its back up i connect to a server?

almost4life1

sometimes not working for me though... odd.. i would expect it to work every time ^^

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

init i dnt have a shit clu wot mans talkin bout... :P xD

idefix

Originally posted by kraker
    can u be a lil mo spacific bout the "repair" part, do i just shut off the power goign to the modem or simply to anything to dc teh inter, then when its back up i connect to a server?
    in windows xp go start, control panel, then ur internet connections or network or w/e it is in english, i got my windows in finnish, then there u see ur internet connection thingy and then right click on it and theres some repair thing... i guess he means that. also in the bottom right corner u see some icon that u double click and u see ur connection info thingy, how long time u been connected, the speed, and stuff like that, so u can rightclick on that icon too and u see "repair" there...

almost4life1

umm... on the taskbar in bottom right corner. there should be a little computer thing with your internet connection and stuff. right click that and it should have one saying repair. if youre on a computer that has multiusers, only the admin can repair.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast