Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

O.o can anyone tell me what happened

This is a discussion on O.o can anyone tell me what happened within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK... So... this is what happened... Iloveyou_ gave me elixir +7 and glacier erenion +7, i merchanted them, went to ...
Page: 1

freakyangel

Default O.o can anyone tell me what happened

OK... So... this is what happened... Iloveyou_ gave me elixir +7 and glacier erenion +7, i merchanted them, went to sleep, dced, logged back in, to see this :

and

I freaked out, than I found out theres more Oo

and

I have NO idea what happened Oo if those items were duped, iloveyou_ shouldnt have been able to trade them to me in first place... >< Can anyone tell me what happened Oo And no, i cant dupe :|

Hydr4

wo thats weird

You duped them some how.... Items were legit, other wise i couldnt use them.

xShadyx

dupes now totally worthless lol

maxbg

Inn did this!!! go kill that biatch :angry:

Btw maggi can u go on msn?.... I have something to talk u.

xShadyx

inn hostess is sick of holdin our crap apparently :P

freakyangel

WTF HAX HAX T_T I cant dupe... Stupid mothafuker biatch inn...

Cadence96

mmmm... u have the report subject over your head ¬¬
    but If u went merch after trading... I guess it got dc just few seconds after, and your items got rolledback in every slot u placed 'em before...
    however.... It seems u did it in moradon server 1, that increases the chances your system gets fucked...
    just delete 'em and if it happen again, put other stuff instead of it to stop the bug...

or.... Iloveyou_ logged out very soon after trade and he got items back too.... but it seems the problem started in your char.

freakyangel

WTF dont tell me to delete them Oo holy shit T_T =/ thats not fair !!! T_T And yea i dont have the report subject thing above my head cus ppl think im a cheater or sth, but only becus my brother went on my account yesterday and he ASKED jeff aka undy to put it on me,cus HE FOUND IT SEXY omfg

the_man_slayer

I heard someone say they tested duping on the test patch and the duped items got covered in a grey box and you cant do anything with them. Better report it i spose :S

Vchernyak

OWNED

stringz

Either submit a CS ticket and explain the situation and they'll look into it... or try to relog to get the items deleted.

I somehow duped a Cross Spear+1 after npcing it....and then it was back in my inventory as a "duped" item. Relogged and the item was finally removed.

Cadence96

Originally posted by stringz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stringz)</div>
    Either submit a CS ticket and explain the situation and they'll look into it...[/b]
    lol.... sure.... which game r u talking about?

<!--QuoteBegin-stringz

I somehow duped a Cross Spear+1 after npcing it....and then it was back in my inventory as a "duped" item. *Relogged and the item was finally removed.
    that's not a dupe, it's an inventory bug... absolutely different

Zarger

Weird, yet another bug thats going to be abused...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast