Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

o0DJo0 scam AperoForEver's clan bank

This is a discussion on o0DJo0 scam AperoForEver's clan bank within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a message to tell to all that o0DJ0o has scam apero's clan bank. We lend items to clannies ...
Page: 1

Ollorin26

Default o0DJo0 scam AperoForEver's clan bank

This is a message to tell to all that o0DJ0o has scam apero's clan bank. We lend items to clannies and make them sign our rules before they get any items, o0DJ0o has sign these rules on our forum.

Today he got kicked from clan because he's always soloing and insulted more than one clannie more than once.

We asked him to give items back, but he didnt want to. Just know that his word cant be taken for granted.

Btw he scammed a ROL and a RE from us.

technically he may have broken his word, but i wouldnt call him a scammer in this case.
    he got his clan awards based on his help to clan. a clan wouldnt award a clan member with a rol and RE if the clan member didnt help the clan. so basically what im saying you gave him the items because you thought he deserved it. so he earned his items fair and square. there is a long way between this and calling him a scammer.

I myself don't consider this "scamming" if he worked for the items, but.. if he signed rules agreeing to give the items back, that is a douche move.

Zilla

this is stupid. I hate clans that expect items back after they quit or w/e happens. It makes no sense obiously he worked for the items why would he need to give them back?

Greedy clan leaders

Meatmow

lol dont think your clan will be hurting to bad from the loss of those 2 items.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Umm, so those items all belong to clan leader? lol everyone works for their items, everyone deserves to keep the clan drops not 'borrow them'. If he was on for those bosses then i think he deserves them.

He probably did work for them, but as reads, when he joined the clan he was told and asked to sing that he WILL return those items. He knew what was the deal, and if he didn't and clearly doesn't like it, then he should off not join the clan at all. The point is he didn't quite scam the items, he just "scammed" their trust, which is worst at any rate...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    technically he may have broken his word, but i wouldnt call him a scammer in this case.
    he got his clan awards based on his help to clan. a clan wouldnt award a clan member with a rol and RE if the clan member didnt help the clan. so basically what im saying you gave him the items because you thought he deserved it. so he earned his items fair and square. there is a long way between this and calling him a scammer.
    I do have to agree with him, he worked for items so he does deserve them.

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    I do have to agree with him, he worked for items so he does deserve them.
    Me too, but if when he joined the clan he was aware that the rule was to give clan items back then he is infact a douchebag.

I dont know if a scammer but for sure someone that shouldnt be trusted with ease.

I might add that i think it is very dumb to give out clan items and then ask for them back. At least in my experience the best way is to establish a point awarding system and according to that you get the better or worse items in the bank. Once a clan item is given to a member then it stops being a clan item, sell it, burn it, give it away for free, sell it to npc, whatever you want to do with it.

clan bank is stupid idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat^ View Post
    clan bank is stupid idea...
    +1 if this kind of things happend u will call every1 scammer is just an stupid idea how u can make him return the items? if ur making him angry ofc u will not get items back

i would do the same thing ill join get my items from bank clan and if u piss me off so much ill quit clan and i leave with all ur items

is my word against the word from the ppl that makes me mad
    Last edited by kaldra9; 09-07-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Banned

it doesn't matter if he worked for it or not, he signed on their forum that if he will quit (not just him all the members..) he will have to bring back what he got from clan bank.. and like you see.. he didn't

and ya i hate this noob, now he will be like Squally, clanless for ever

I guess in this clan, It should be called a Clan leader bank, What would be the benifit of helping, putting in the effort to get boss drops if you actually never get them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    I guess in this clan, It should be called a Clan leader bank, What would be the benifit of helping, putting in the effort to get boss drops if you actually never get them.
    lol so how come he had rol and re?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lol so how come he had rol and re?
    Item on loan is nothing.

Maybe it works for a few months on a new server. Clans keep advantage inside clan.

But bad rules long term.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast