Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

o0DJo0 scam AperoForEver's clan bank

This is a discussion on o0DJo0 scam AperoForEver's clan bank within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sorry but "kick" or "leave" is same for us. He isnt anymore in clan now... And, clan rules doesnt ...
Page: 3

Ollorin26

I'm sorry but "kick" or "leave" is same for us. He isnt anymore in clan now...
    And, clan rules doesnt specify if the word "leave" signify quit clan by oneself.

Not like apero is hurt from the scam considering they are like they have some of the craziest items in the serv lol.
    But still a low action from that dude=/ Just blacklist that b1tch and get him kicked out of any clan he joins and ruin his ko play time

Banned

that just show , this guy dont have any words

he sign up something and at the end dont accept the deal

so that proof he is not trustable.

why he can keep this item ? he work for ?? little but some other apero work hard too and got maybe less or nothing and they maybe want see those item back for himself than or another active player than see the guy left clan with them

he is not alone when done boss, a clan its 36 menber and we cant reward everybody with 1 rol/re

so its normal he back at clan and no way its on clan rules and he accept him

DJ non trustable and all this action its an good proof of that

Quote Originally Posted by Ollorin26 View Post
    I'm sorry but "kick" or "leave" is same for us. He isnt anymore in clan now...
    And, clan rules doesnt specify if the word "leave" signify quit clan by oneself.
    Show us the "contract" he signed so we can check (link and screenshot)

Megatr0n

So what if you get a unique weapon? Do you trust a single person to upgrade it? If you do, who verifies it actually burned during upgrade, and someone isn't just selling it on a different account for money? If you give it out at +1, by your contract's terms, it should be given back at +1 if the person ever leaves, meaning upgrading is against your clan bank's contract. There are just WAY too many flaws in your clan's rules. This is why people who can see these things coming need to be in charge of your clan. IMO, this is a clan leadership issue as much as it is a scamming issue. The "contract" is bogus, and people sign it because they want into your clan, not because they agree with it.

isendelko4life

Guys you are chatter box ^^

Any player can kill alone a Dulian or equivalent boss. If you kill it in a random party and that the boss drop, you can be sure that you will never see a coin about this drop. If you drop in clan party, the drop should be divided between the party members. Apero just decided to put it in a clan bank, and to give items to every players who accepted rules of clan. In any other case you could get a free drop like that.

DJ was not the most active boss hunt player in Apero clan but he get a ROL and a RE. These items could have been given to other clannies but we trusted him enough to give him these drops... we did an error coz he finally was injured with many clannies and left the clan without gave back these items.

Apero clan bank is a pretty good thing that you maybe can't understand but which allows to every Apero to get some unique items. A clan is good if every members are good and not only a few players.

He accepted rules to get drops and left a few time after... not fair at all.

@Megatron : Most of time upgradable items are upgraded with the money of the clan bank. If they up till +7 for instance, they are given to the clan member who need it. If it broke, it's lost for everybody. If you can't trust your clannies when they tell that they broke a weapon, stop playing that game coz you can't trust anyone.

----------------------------------------------------------

These are the words of DJ on our forum :

Quote Originally Posted by 0oDJo0
    I accept the rules
    He wrote that just after our clan rules topic. You can see below an extract of our clan rules...

Clan drops
    - Every clan drops must be noticed in the clan bank section.
    - If it's a basic item, the item will be given to a player who needs this item, even if he were not in the party who looted the item.
    - With the clan bank system, everyone can see who get what and everyone (mage, priest, rogue, warrior, high level or not) can receive a part of clan items.
    - Of course, you can access more easyli to clan items if you are an active boss searcher (finding, killing or whatever...). However, even if you never help in boss hunt, you could access to clan bank items because when a clanni becomes better, that's the full clan which becomes better.

Leaving the clan
    - You are free to leave the clan when you want. The only one thing you have to do is to giving back the clan bank items you could have get from the clan.
    - Scamming the clan means for you a bad reputation on every forums talking about KO, and a scammer reputation on Carnac West server.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now guys tell me again that our clan rules are not fair and let me laugh.

Banned

sry but clan rulez like this cousing troubles only, idk about this guy but kinda unfair for any1 who worked his ass off with clan for months even years and after decide to leave clan for any reason, u expect he will just throw it away?
    some ppl will have np with that, but others will, kinda tough call tbh
    and what your rules saying when clan will come to the end, about all the stuff in clan bank, about ppl who worked for those items b4, left clan, gave the items back and so on..
    next time better( mean as simple as it can get) clan rules will make things easy for you guys
    no offense here tho

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I always let my members keep the items they were awarded. If they earnt the right to use it then they deserve to keep it.

Let him keep the items

those items aren't even worth much anyways

Fighting a battle just on principles is usually a waste of time... same for this situation

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I always let my members keep the items they were awarded. If they earnt the right to use it then they deserve to keep it.
    agreed..

this clan bank thing is fucking stupid...

wat happens when all sudden everyone starts to leave clan who stays with drops? leader? pff nice scam your pulling

Banned

maybe its stupid, but he accepted to this clan bank

Banned

clan banks are stupid, totally stupid items should just be split with whoever is in party its so unfair to everyone else you cant possibly evenly distribute the items with a clan bank. this guy recons his killed many big bosses with clan so he has earnt alot more then a rol and a RE i would not consider it scamming but still dishonest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    clan banks are stupid, totally stupid items should just be split with whoever is in party its so unfair to everyone else you cant possibly evenly distribute the items with a clan bank. this guy recons his killed many big bosses with clan so he has earnt alot more then a rol and a RE i would not consider it scamming but still dishonest.
    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    maybe its stupid, but he accepted to this clan bank
    maybe its stupid, but he accepted to this clan bank when he joined the clan

I can remember a clan that worked well with these clan bank rules, wasn't it Annihilation?

Firstable if you join a clan you shouldn't be thinking on leaving . Thats why you all that are whining about clank banks, its because you just care about ur clans only to get items and for them to belong them, so you can later quit and sell them. And thats ok, whatever makes you happy, but dont put the hammer down on a clan that works different than what ur "item owning" reasoning. Also most ppl ive seen replying have been literally lone wolf, or guys who goes to new servers with a clan that last 3 month and then quits/sell4usd or changes to another clan... how can you have to criticize something that is morally better?

Secondable, this topic is made to let ppl know, that the guy agreed to something, he knew the rules, and he got in clan anyways, and t hen he craped on the rules he said he would follow, he didnt return the items he had to. He didnt kept his word, and apero's are just telling you so u know that.

If you dont like "clan bank"s clans then dont get in one! get on all those others that last 3 months and get ur items and then piss them off to get kicked or just simply leave to another clan or just to "cash out" your money, cuz ppl just dont think anymore on ko as a game but as a "play4money" event.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

he isn't a scammer .. he is "smart" i can say

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast