O_O who is this guy??

This is a discussion on O_O who is this guy?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im sure im not debuffed just 1 sin i try to see his dmg with dd helm 850 ac 960 ...
Page: 1

StarDust

Default O_O who is this guy??

im sure im not debuffed just 1 sin i try to see his dmg with dd helm 850 ac

960 was spike dunno whats 5xx but im saying again im sure im not duffed :blink:

Cava

not that surprising.. i don't get your point? is 900 spike alot?

i have like 45 dd (dd helm + absoluteness + gb) n like 600 def n i can stil get spiked up to 900.

armand0

its not very high

Lammer

YEP.. 960 isn't that much..I usually walk around in cz (when I'm in my FP build) with 57 dd and I get sometimes spikes of +/- 700.

And btw your scroll bar is up to much! :huh: Are you sure you had DD helmet on that time?

Luc1fer

900 with spike is not much, may be because your def is not high enough. 900 spike is easy to tak hp pot and some minor heal.

Also not sure if it is true but after last server mainitnance there is something wrong and i cant put my fingure on it . noobie rogues and mages hit me for a bit more then what they used to. not sure if k2 disabled some defensive armor crap or what , BTw i am on ares. not sure if other servers are experiancing the same do let me know

morax

hakan tr hit me for 1300 yesterday with 1024 defence and 25 DD...

K2

Watch out Xig. W0NerBoy (summin) is lvl 70 glitcherrrrrrrrrrr

tolgahan

Originally posted by morax
    hakan tr hit me for 1300 yesterday with 1024 defence and 25 DD...
    Tr normal :P

StarDust

this is the first time that some1 spiked me over +900 with dd helm hedon cant spike me like thatelt archer spiked me 800 with dd helm that and i never seen this guy in cz be4im just wondering who is this guy maybe old char name changed maybe fresh edit dunno just wondering

Banned

im in +7/12 fp, i get spiked for 1200 without DD normally

StarDust

im with dd ffs thats the point maybe it isnt so much for diez but for xgenon its really hard :wacko:

Natazaku

Calaweras= Caladrahas?

Caladrahas is a babashop character becaause he came out of now where with full shell and +8 tota and +8 impact...