Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help needed :e

This is a discussion on help needed :e within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my turkish friend has 250$ on his paypal account, tho turkish banks dont support paypal :/ any way he can ...
Page: 1

Flonne

Default help needed :e

my turkish friend has 250$ on his paypal account, tho turkish banks dont support paypal :/
    any way he can transfer the money to western union or something?

help plz

Hostage

send the $$ to a bank account and send it via WU.

I used to do this for Bruno when he quit and sold all his stuff. ^_^

Flonne

u mean sending it to a US account?

Hostage

Originally posted by Flonne
    u mean sending it to a US account?

Yes. If turkey doesnt support paypal. Why does your friend have a paypal account?

Havvk

hostage.. i have this kind of problem too,i have some usd in my paypal but i dont
    have credit card :lol: , a friend sent me from his paypal to mine,if i register the
    credit card i send it in the WITHDRAW option?
    help pls

TunaFishyMe

send all the money to me.
    ill cash it out. And send you money through mail. But dont blame me if it gets lost h43r:

Flonne

:wub:
    problem solved thx to hostage and tuna and baba :wub: :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Flonne
    problem solved thx to hostage
    '
    what about me you fag!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flonne
    '
    what about me you fag![/b]
    u get to touch me

TOUCH MEEEEE!!! :wub: h43r:

Flonne

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flonne
    '
    what about me you fag![/b]
    what r u talking about :rollseyes:

I got $60 in a paypal account for months for the same problem. Doesnt let me transfer them to another paypal account cause mine is not verified

So u saying u can send that to a bank account? How?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flonne

'
    what about me you fag!
    u get to touch me

TOUCH MEEEEE!!! :wub: h43r:[/b]
    your boobies are too small

Flonne

Originally posted by Devile
    I got $60 in a paypal account for months for the same problem. Doesnt let me transfer them to another paypal account cause mine is not verified

was told u need a CC for that i might be wrong tho

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Devile

I have acted as the medium in circumstances to this too. Basically you send it to someone who has access to both paypal and WU. They receive the money from you via paypal and withdraw it from paypal into their bank account. Depending on their financial situation, you may have to wait for it to clear, but they then withdraw the money from their bank account and send it via WU to you. You receive the funds and go deposit them into your bank.

If you have someone do this, keep in mind that there may be fees involved. Paypal charges 3% for funds that cross international borders, and WU charges a premium to send funds via their service.

Hostage

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

I have acted as the medium in circumstances to this too. Basically you send it to someone who has access to both paypal and WU. They receive the money from you via paypal and withdraw it from paypal into their bank account. Depending on their financial situation, you may have to wait for it to clear, but they then withdraw the money from their bank account and send it via WU to you. You receive the funds and go deposit them into your bank.

If you have someone do this, keep in mind that there may be fees involved. Paypal charges 3% for funds that cross international borders, and WU charges a premium to send funds via their service.[/b]

This is the only way I know to do it. I dont own a CC. I have paypal linked to my bank account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast