Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no thay ant thay make people seem nicer than the ass holes thay realy are lol...
Page: 10

nfw

no thay ant thay make people seem nicer than the ass holes thay realy are lol

Banned

Originally posted by Cleatus
    :wub:

Havvk

ok i just finished reading the 6 pages...
    i´ll write some points of the things that im involved...

1.-Well is true that Tez and me have a friendship from some time and we decide
    to respect our clans exp parties,some of ur clanies sometimes come and try or do
    kill our mage (i dont have SS i dont waste my time on that)
    2.-Some of my clanies when they are pking kill ur exp parties and then u come to
    defend them,we have chated some times about this,i never thought this issue come
    to this point,i ONLY respect u (Tez) and i dont kill ur clan exp party when u are around
    and u tell me to peace,u also do the same,when i was there u rexpect me all time :wub:
    BUT... some of ur clanies dont like some of my clanies so they fight and then u come and
    alllllllllll start again ....
    3.-Oblivion was created to have fun,will told us,and i remember when he said doesnt matter
    ur lvl,ur nps,all they wanted is to be a nice guy,have ventrilo and be mature....now that i´ve
    been off 2 weeks,some serious shit have happened,i wont repeat all,now... if u dont like 1
    oblivion member,kill him,exp him,blame him,spike him,aoe him,fuck him?,i mean blame the
    person,not the clan,cuz im in oblivion and i NEVER have cheated or do some shit things,and
    it really piss me off that some ppl that i dont even know come and throw shit on my clan,i
    know some guys are shit,but u cant post if u are a lvl 50 and u are new and start posting shit
    things....or if im in oblivion that makes me a macroer?scammer?gay ?

i demand the respect i´ve shown to all ppl either Humans or orcs thats all...
    peace

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

i speedhack and glitch, a.q

Banned

Originally posted by Havvk
    *ok i just finished reading the 6 pages...
    i´ll write some points of the things that im involved...

1.-Well is true that Tez and me have a friendship from some time and we decide
    to respect our clans exp parties,some of ur clanies sometimes come and try or do
    kill our mage (i dont have SS i dont waste my time on that)
    2.-Some of my clanies when they are pking kill ur exp parties and then u come to
    defend them,we have chated some times about this,i never thought this issue come *
    to this point,i ONLY respect u (Tez) and i dont kill ur clan exp party when u are around
    and u tell me to peace,u also do the same,when i was there u rexpect me all time *:wub: *
    BUT... some of ur clanies dont like some of my clanies so they fight and then u come and
    alllllllllll start again ....
    3.-Oblivion was created to have fun,will told us,and i remember when he said doesnt matter
    ur lvl,ur nps,all they wanted is to be a nice guy,have ventrilo and be mature....now that i´ve
    been off 2 weeks,some serious shit have happened,i wont repeat all,now... if u dont like 1 *
    oblivion member,kill him,exp him,blame him,spike him,aoe him,fuck him?,i mean blame the
    person,not the clan,cuz im in oblivion and i NEVER have cheated or do some shit things,and
    it really piss me off that some ppl that i dont even know come and throw shit on my clan,i *
    know some guys are shit,but u cant post if u are a lvl 50 and u are new and start posting shit *
    things....or if im in oblivion that makes me a macroer?scammer?gay ?

i demand the respect i´ve shown to all ppl either Humans or orcs thats all...
    peace *
    u know u have mine.....its not all clan but alot of have been doing shit now cause they dont need to exp only pk now....so they pk on us and dont let us get the same treatment we gave to u....thats all i care about....ok if some of my clan comes to raid here and there...u tell me i fix it right away but as most u know my clan is not high enough level to take your parties...so if they come they come to get owned.....when our high level pk party is out that is diff story...and that party has never once touched u guys unless we were ataked 1st.....and not just one guy came to raid us OVER AND OVER....it was many

and also in your vent they are saying just keeping raiding tez exp party ....cause the 1st few times when it was temp and priest they got owned like 3 times...then he called clan to help him raid us over and over....to me thats not cool and then i see phantom in it as well....i got all the vent convo from someone in the exo vent so i know what went down.....it was a grudge temp has with lutz thats all...all this over that....settle personal shit between you 2 ...not whole clan vs clan

this shit been happeing all week now cause your clan dont need exp anymore but we do ...so they dont care about anyone but themselves and what they got

i dont mean all clan there are many i like and i have stated that...and i still dont hate anyone....just very disrepstable of how they went about all this

Work all this through pms. If 0blivion and UK ally or not in CZ, is their problem only.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910