Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wako0 follow the leader *:lol: * i know your not talking shit cause i have owned u ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by wako0
    follow the leader *:lol: *

i know your not talking shit cause i have owned u many times at regular pk when u didnt jump me with 2 parties

and yes i did tell temp and asked him why is he raiding my exp and hypnos and a bunch of u....

listen i am fine with u breaking your word as a clan...i know we didnt so therefor i hope all know this clan is not the best ...... cause to me and prob most keeping your word is more important then 50 np

Banned Senior Member

oh, and the Hypn0s party isn't mine, it's PoD, Temp, me, and Vert the other party raiding has nothing to do with me or my clan

wako0

me with 2 priests? :lol: sry if ur mad coz they raided ur exp but... i never pk with 2 priests... im always alone or with oosjo or vacy. btw go exp in eslant and stop crying

Trii

he said parties not priests

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

TempesTs is a sack of shit anyways. You play around with him and debuff him a little and he'll call you a spineless fucker and go into PMS mode for at least 2 hours. Hell, if you massive him he'll PMS for another 2 hours.

The fact is, he's a little whiney kid that's just spent a little too much USD on this game and has taken it way too seriously.

Not too sure about other members in 0blivion though, most of the others seem pretty nice.

Banned Senior Member

uhh Lutz, only usd Temp pays for this game is premium, or WAS at one time, he pays igc for his premium now

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    There was never an "alliance" in cz, mearly just asking if *you would mind not raiding us while we were doing trolls. *You coulda killed us if you wanted, we'd just come back and have another fight. *As for me coming just so we could raid... not really. *I loaded to PK after finishing a video. *We did the cz pk and now thats dead and there is just 2-3 parties xp'ing now, so what are we gonna do? sit around waiting for nothing to happen? *To my knowledge there are no officials alliances in cz with my clan, there might be one in the works but other then that, it's all spur of the moment

yeah will u make your excused for your clan....do u want me to send u the msn chat logs from many in your clan asking to leave us alone and we will leave u alone.....to me thats called a deal

they asked me to keep peace many times ......i did so i told my clan when they pking and they say see guys respect the peace now that most of u dont need exp u raid us when there is no reason for it.......u got what u wanted now so fuck us....its ok....but dont make excuses

ask hawk wolf temp phosegene and many others......"tez let us exp in peace we dont raid you so please dont raid us keep the peace" what does that sound like to you will

so again good job for being such a honorable clan who keeps there word (sarcasim) really sad man....u guys think cause u have high levels u can walk all over rest of us cause u got what u wanted.....well we are not done....when we are u can get your 50 fucking nps then......but really man until then u should have kept your word as a clan......or hell i would have raided u every time i was with a good party that could have raped your whole party....i didnt i told them not to and leave u in peace

wako0

Originally posted by Trii
    he said parties not priests
    ur rite! sry im retarded and cant read.
    anyway i doubt UK can take on a well build oblivion party.

sexa

why oblivion had the human side trolls all the time? cuz u and ur clan helped them. i still remember the day when they couldnt got the spot cuz we were exping there and guess what? they called u to raid us then took the spot. also they done that to other parties too. lame enough imo

Originally posted by Morax
    what goes around comes around

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

If this is about in agreement, Lets just say, Its happening on both sides. Maybe when your not around, but yea its happening

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

uhh Lutz, only usd Temp pays for this game is premium, or WAS at one time, he pays igc for his premium now
    Any USD on the game = too much

Banned

oh, and the Hypn0s party isn't mine, it's PoD, Temp, me, and Vert the other party raiding has nothing to do with me or my clan
    so they are not from your clan.....hypnos is not a clan memeber now

really since when didnt the actions of each person in your clan not become your busniess as a clan leader......sorry to tell u were not some noob clan know one knows and with all level 50 players....we maybe be noobs but we are respected as a fair clan who kept there word to u all

dont give me that shit about 2 parties.....your the clan leader if u dont know how to lead and control your clan then step down from that spot

Banned

Originally posted by wako0
    me with 2 priests? *:lol: sry if ur mad coz they raided ur exp but... i never pk with 2 priests... im always alone or with oosjo or vacy. *btw go exp in eslant and stop crying
    1v1 please :P

evenson

The fact that oblivion hides and defends 3 VERY big scammers is also a kick in the pants. Phantom_rouge is a huge disapointment. Im not talking about little scams either, im talking about over a thousand usd easy... GJ phantom, keep haboring those scammers, makes you look great.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

If we raid you? feel free raiding us. Isnt that a simple enough answer?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast