Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-wako0 me with 2 priests? *:lol: sry if ur mad coz they raided ur exp ...
Page: 3

wako0

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wako0
    me with 2 priests? *:lol: sry if ur mad coz they raided ur exp but... i never pk with 2 priests... im always alone or with oosjo or vacy. *btw go exp in eslant and stop crying
    1v1 please :P[/b]
    no u kill me <_<

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

well, one thing i gotta agree with tempests is that this is not only from oblivion. I`ve seen UK members raiding oblivion`s exp partys when i was lvling evenson`s char, but there wasnt any public post bitching at it.

evenson

Originally posted by TempesT
    If we raid you? feel free raiding us. Isnt that a simple enough answer?

Why are you such a whiney little bitch? You wonder why half of diez HATES you, ask me on vent.. "Why does AHM hate me???" I tell you because you're a whiney bitch and you still dont fucking understand.

Also answer why you defend and hide 3 scammers??? Thought the clan rules were no cheating.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

keep the replys short, I'm tired of moving the screen from left to right all the time. or just hit Enter more periodicly.

Hypnos

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

and yes i did tell temp and asked him why is he raiding my exp and hypnos and a bunch of u....
    I was never asked to raid any XP party, nor notified of you XPing. We were just raiding through. Camping front of hb is boring.

I'm not in oblivion, nor was anyone in my party. I wasn't with temp and PoD, nor even talked to them.

Banned Senior Member

My clan members actions are my business, you aren't in my clan so you dont know whats going on internally, or the chats I have with my members privatly about all issues in this game. And no, they were never in my clan, 8ball once, but not Oblivion.

not everybody is going to like me, my clan, or what I do. For those who do, good for them I appreciate it. And to those who dont like what I do, your going to have to deal with it. This is a game, and yes there are friendships made within clans or across nations, but I respect those who respect me, and those I am close to

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Errm....looks like your the one whining here m8

Trii

u got same capes with oblivion probably why tez thought u were oblivion

wako0

obli = yoshi facing left

exo = yoshi facing right

Erian

tez you're talking about broken promise? when Idan ask you to leave us alone and we dind't attack you when you were at TW we get raied by NO your clan goes and attack us from the back GG

Trii

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I respect those who respect me, and those I am close to
    u dont see that tez respects you ?
    sorry, respected

evenson

Im just whining because i got flamed for scamming a KNOWN SCAMMER, yet when majix, denox and babybash scam and steal 3 full characters, gear and chars, they get defended and hiden BY A SERVER CONSTABLE. Yes i named names, im sick of this shit. DENOX, BABYBASH AND MAJIX. scammed a 65 warrior, and 2 rogues. Majix got his skeleton belt from one of them, he was selling it a few days ago because he bought a glass. Babybashs warrior and all of his gear is scammed, and denox took a rogue and items. Nothing gets done about them, I scam a known scammer, get flamed and these gets get royal treatment from the fucking server constable himself. GOod job will, way to have a clean clan.[/b]

Banned

Originally posted by TempesT
    If we raid you? feel free raiding us. Isnt that a simple enough answer?

not when u gave your word to keep peace and u did....also no its not happening to your clan....we dont raid u cause we keep our word

i had chance to rape a whole 8 man party at orc apos few days ago wth my 8 man party.....we saw it was you guys and backed off and went to trolls.......so dont act all innocent

if u decided to go back on your word you shouhld have told me this so i could have told them all week to atak u back

also stabz give us one month and we can do 8 on 8.....and i didnt need to make a clan of 65+ ....most of us have been here from day one over a year ago....and we all got our levels from 45 to what we are not together.....we didnt need to come together to make a clan full of 70's when most where already there or close to it

so yeah sorry to say we are not all 70 or many yet but we didnt need to make a clan for glowy armbands....we will get it on our own

Banned Senior Member

oh, and about me not being fit to run my clan, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I was never into the idea of being in a clan after 8ball for a nice while, Obliv was made as a 1 man clan, then I added majix for grade 1. From there a few people wanted to screw around so we added them, and now we have grown into a group of players who for the most part get along well and together and we can hold our own in cz and wars. Maybe i'm just an immature teen who is desperate for attention, so thats why I lead a clan on Diez, or maybe the reputation I have worked to build over the past year just isn't good enough is it?

LiberAchi

<3 the tempest flaming that's going about.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast