Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just majix admitting to him denox and babybash hacking 3 characters 7/5/2006 5:19:33 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ I WONT ...
Page: 4

evenson

Just majix admitting to him denox and babybash hacking 3 characters

7/5/2006 5:19:33 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ I WONT TELL ANYONE
    7/5/2006 5:19:41 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) xD ok well im the one who '' hacked '' dread
    7/5/2006 5:19:55 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ rofl
    7/5/2006 5:19:56 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) shhh :X
    7/5/2006 5:19:56 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ our clan
    7/5/2006 5:20:00 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ pwnt that family
    7/5/2006 5:20:02 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) LOL
    7/5/2006 5:20:07 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ rofl
    7/5/2006 5:20:11 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) denos bb and i hacked them in a span of a week
    7/5/2006 5:20:16 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) 3 chars = ours stolen
    7/5/2006 5:20:16 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) xD
    7/5/2006 5:20:19 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) denox*
    7/5/2006 5:20:27 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ yah
    7/5/2006 5:20:28 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ thats owned
    7/5/2006 5:20:30 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ and frankly
    7/5/2006 5:20:31 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ i dont care
    7/5/2006 5:20:33 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ cuz that family
    7/5/2006 5:20:34 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ is gay
    7/5/2006 5:20:34 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) well and thats why temp wont trade me
    7/5/2006 5:20:41 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) he says i dont deserve my skele
    7/5/2006 5:20:43 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) thats his only reason
    7/5/2006 5:20:53 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) he wont do the trade -.- hes just doing it to make sure he keeps the glass T_T

Trii

Originally posted by phantomlink
    oh, and about me not being fit to run my clan, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. *I was never into the idea of being in a clan after 8ball for a nice while, Obliv was made as a 1 man clan, then I added majix for grade 1. *From there a few people wanted to screw around so we added them, and now we have grown into a group of players who for the most part get along well and together and we can hold our own in cz and wars. * Maybe i'm just an immature teen who is desperate for attention, so thats why I lead a clan on Diez, or maybe the reputation I have worked to build over the past year just isn't good enough is it?
    u got 3 scammers in clan. looks like all ur work for ur reputation was a waste of time dont u think so ?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    If we raid you? feel free raiding us. Isnt that a simple enough answer?
    also stabz give us one month and we can do 8 on 8.....and i didnt need to make a clan of 65+ ....most of us have been here from day one over a year ago....and we all got our levels from 45 to what we are not together.....we didnt need to come together to make a clan full of 70's when most where already there or close to it

so yeah sorry to say we are not all 70 or many yet but we didnt need to make a clan for glowy armbands....we will get it on our own[/b]
    ya, Oblivion isn't as old as UK, not from a long shot. My clan is young, and we havn't played together since the 4x days partly because we're a mix of elmorad and orc nations. I dont clan someone because of their lvl, or their NP. If the clan agrees on the user, and we get along, I will clan them and we work from there. I dont care about the top 5 armband, all I get is more PM's. And gl on getting top 5 your own way, my only question is why did Wendolyn buy a priest because it had 150k+ more NP then her current priest?

Erian

it's funny cause you also agrees with that "yea frankly i don't care cause that family is gay" GG

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

BREAKING NEWS ! K2 Power Up Store sales of Name Change Scrolls HAVE GONE SKY HIGH !

Trii

Originally posted by Erian
    it's funny cause you also agrees with that "yea frankly i don't care cause that family is gay" GG
    that makes him also a scammer of that account ?

evenson

And you're still housing 3 people who hacked 3 characters, good justification.

Banned

tez you're talking about broken promise? when Idan ask you *to leave us alone and we dind't attack you when you were at TW we get raied by NO your clan goes and attack us from the back GG *
    '

bull man.....erian we never raided u with no that day i was there ......they came in as i was going out.....i wansnt in there party and non of my clan was....i kept my word to all of your exping clannies.....also just recent u raided us and said sorry we want to spot trolls.....we was at tw and u asked us to let u kill glars party and not atak u.....we did this cause of my word.....

also dro when has my clan ever raided your exp party unless provoked....most in my clan are only 65 with shit gear.....unless i am there they cant raid crap......give me names so i can do something about it....cause i know how to lead and disipline my clan as needed

also hypbos if your not in there clan sorry for that yeah it looks all alike i guess

will all i am saying is i asked u and temp to leave us as we have done for u.......many in your clan have said
    peace dont atak" that is not a alliance but more of just respecting someone word u give to them.....

DIEZ OF OUR LIVES FTW

You all get so pissed about a game your supposed to play for fun. Just relax, play the game.

Banned Senior Member

oh and Evenson, remember what happened awhile ago? I'm not a constable, I have a few contacts I speak with about minor things within KO. Any power I had is basically gone, I dont represent K2, I am myself

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

If we raid you? feel free raiding us. Isnt that a simple enough answer?

also stabz give us one month and we can do 8 on 8.....and i didnt need to make a clan of 65+ ....most of us have been here from day one over a year ago....and we all got our levels from 45 to what we are not together.....we didnt need to come together to make a clan full of 70's when most where already there or close to it

so yeah sorry to say we are not all 70 or many yet but we didnt need to make a clan for glowy armbands....we will get it on our own
    ya, Oblivion isn't as old as UK, not from a long shot. My clan is young, and we havn't played together since the 4x days partly because we're a mix of elmorad and orc nations. I dont clan someone because of their lvl, or their NP. If the clan agrees on the user, and we get along, I will clan them and we work from there. I dont care about the top 5 armband, all I get is more PM's. And gl on getting top 5 your own way, my only question is why did Wendolyn buy a priest because it had 150k+ more NP then her current priest?[/b]
    one thing u said about your rep....your rep means shit if u cant keep the word of many in your clan ....maybe they shouldnt be giving it out then if u cant even keep it when i ask u to leave it....all this over temp being pissed at lutz so he wants to raid us over and over and not let us exp.....and i am on buffs so fuck that

wendolyn didnt buy that char cause of nps.....that she dont care about.....she hates levleing and she is 62 so she bought a 64 so she didnt have to level .....so what is your point...we dont need nps or high levels to be a respectable clan.....actually she will never level that priest past 64.....so u cant say she bought it so she is closer to 70 even

i even msn u and u dont say shit...one clan leader to another....what respect is that you have

Erian

Originally posted by Shurt
    DIEZ OF OUR LIVES FTW

You all get so pissed about a game your supposed to play for fun. Just relax, play the game.
    they gotta make a tv show out of that shurt

fuk, i'll pay to see it "STARRING Devin...........

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson
    Just majix admitting to him denox and babybash hacking 3 characters

7/5/2006 *5:19:33 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *I WONT TELL ANYONE *
    7/5/2006 *5:19:41 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *xD ok well im the one who '' hacked '' dread *
    7/5/2006 *5:19:55 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *rofl *
    7/5/2006 *5:19:56 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *shhh :X *
    7/5/2006 *5:19:56 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *our clan *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:00 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *pwnt that family *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:02 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *LOL *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:07 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *rofl *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:11 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *denos bb and i hacked them in a span of a week *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:16 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *3 chars = ours stolen *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:16 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *xD *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:19 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *denox* *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:27 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *yah *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:28 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *thats owned *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:30 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *and frankly *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:31 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *i dont care *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:33 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *cuz that family *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:34 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *is gay *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:34 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *well and thats why temp wont trade me *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:41 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *he says i dont deserve my skele *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:43 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *thats his only reason *
    7/5/2006 *5:20:53 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *he wont do the trade -.- hes just doing it to make sure he keeps the glass T_T
    NCS! QUICK!

Banned Senior Member

maybe because I was in the middle of playing KOL when I was informed of this little thread. decided to post here instead of respond privately. And ya, you generally xp on buffs, so do we unless we get a raid every 5 mins

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    maybe because I was in the middle of playing KOL when I was informed of this little thread. *decided to post here instead of respond privately. *And ya, you generally xp on buffs, so do we unless we get a raid every 5 mins
    no actually i waited for awhile to respond and u still havent so ofc my next step is to catch all of your clans attention here since temp even blocked me so dont say i idnt try to do it in msn

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast