Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink maybe because I was in the middle of playing KOL when I was informed of this ...
Page: 5

Dark_sith

Originally posted by phantomlink
    maybe because I was in the middle of playing KOL when I was informed of this little thread. *decided to post here instead of respond privately. *And ya, you generally xp on buffs, so do we unless we get a raid every 5 mins
    We also PK on buffs LOL B)

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    oh, and about me not being fit to run my clan, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. *I was never into the idea of being in a clan after 8ball for a nice while, Obliv was made as a 1 man clan, then I added majix for grade 1. *From there a few people wanted to screw around so we added them, and now we have grown into a group of players who for the most part get along well and together and we can hold our own in cz and wars. * Maybe i'm just an immature teen who is desperate for attention, so thats why I lead a clan on Diez, or maybe the reputation I have worked to build over the past year just isn't good enough is it?
    u got 3 scammers in clan. looks like all ur work for ur reputation was a waste of time dont u think so ?[/b]
    dunno bout majix and all that sad if true shit happens oh well ive seen the worse come outa people.... but theres more then 3 nesma is big cheater... fraps floating around still of him macroing hahahah so yea iunno i like a few oblivion members but then theres the cheaters so yeah kthanxbye

faster pls, its really hard to hit refresh while holding a soda and popcorn

wako0

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    faster pls, its really hard to hit refresh while holding a soda and popcorn *
    :lol:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

+1 lol

Banned

ROFL

Invictus

Tempest is still gay, no matter what it says over his chars head.

8ball, oblivion. It's all the same

wako0

pat just fucked this thread up :lol:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

u gay :wub:

Wextor

sounds like everyone here is emo not just willard.
    if you get killed in cz thats life get over it, humans and orcs are never at peace. so next time die quitely and stop creating this stupid drama.

evenson

try masterbating like me, its easy to hit refresh, and its so refreshing.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    gotta love people that judge a clan after the actions of 1 member * *

i never promissed anything, yet im in oblivion, im a liar aswell? gg *
    agreed.

i never promised anything as well. and besides tez raided me once before when i was below 70. so who's breaking what promise? its not even clearly stated out so stop whining. zzz

Natazaku

Wait wait...

Ok so he says he wont raid and they wont raid so they can exp in peace.

Well they raid them cause they are gay.

Now.

"Can I borrow your Items I promis to give them back" "Okay but give them back when I ask"

He doesnt give the items back.

Seem kinda similar.

Banned

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    gotta love people that judge a clan after the actions of 1 member * *

i never promissed anything, yet im in oblivion, im a liar aswell? gg *
    agreed.

i never promised anything as well. and besides tez raided me once before when i was below 70. so who's breaking what promise? its not even clearly stated out so stop whining. zzz[/b]
    if i raided u its cause i was raided by u guys.....i would never go back on my word .....tell me whene this happend cause only time i ever remeber fighing u was not at a exp spot but on trail or bowl

Banned

Originally posted by Wextor
    sounds like everyone here is emo not just willard.
    if you get killed in cz thats life get over it, humans and orcs are never at peace. so next time die quitely and stop creating this stupid drama.

like said before dont care about np lose i care about them givig me there word to let them exp to 70 at human trolls which they dont belong at....in return for letting my clan exp in peace

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast