Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OH NO ORCS ARE ATTACKING HUMANS AS IT SHOULD BE OH FUCKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tez quit whining hes 70 whats ...
Page: 6

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

OH NO ORCS ARE ATTACKING HUMANS AS IT SHOULD BE OH FUCKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tez quit whining hes 70 whats he supposed to do? just sit in luferson all day looking at his character screen? or how bout he runs around bowl where there are no humans.........OR! he can go to xp spots where there ARE humans........hmm thats a tough choice

Invictus

Still the same old shit as before eh?

Drop all this "let me exp in CZ and I will suck your cock on the forums later"

And go back to "There are no rules in CZ, so shut the fuck up you pansy bitch"

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

gotta love people that judge a clan after the actions of 1 member * *

i never promissed anything, yet im in oblivion, im a liar aswell? gg *

agreed.

i never promised anything as well. and besides tez raided me once before when i was below 70. so who's breaking what promise? its not even clearly stated out so stop whining. zzz
    if i raided u its cause i was raided by u guys.....i would never go back on my word .....tell me whene this happend cause only time i ever remeber fighing u was not at a exp spot but on trail or bowl[/b]
    was at a troll spot i'm 100% sure of that. wasn't really a full "oblivion" party but i was there so.. does that count as anything?

oh and another time at ravens.. i rmbed u raiding me, madyb and clix and some other ppl.

Invictus

AND THIS OTHER TIME, I GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME IN CZ AND INSTEAD OF KILLING THE GUY WHO KILLED ME BECAUSE I SUCK ASS I DECIDED TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN ON THE FORUMS, BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO BETTER THEN HIM.

go eat shit bevoulve!

oh wait i believe you did :lol:

hı.. ı m lowe you mens h43r:

Invictus

At least I can honestly say I never once made a thread this gay on a forum before.

Originally posted by Desi
    hı.. ı m lowe you mens *h43r:
    sex plız?

Originally posted by Hydr0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Desi
    hı.. ı m lowe you mens *h43r:
    sex plız?[/b]
    okı but use protectıon dırty men :unsure:

Originally posted by Invictus
    At least I can honestly say I never once made a thread this gay on a forum before.
    the thread about eating shit wasn't gay enough? <_<

it gave me such a fuckin mental headache i stil have the image in my mind

Originally posted by Shurt
    DIEZ OF OUR LIVES FTW

You all get so pissed about a game your supposed to play for fun. Just relax, play the game.
    2nd try -_-

Just play the fucking game, its meant to have fun on.

Main Entry: 1game
    Pronunciation: 'gAm
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English gamen; akin to Old High German gaman amusement
    1 a (1) : activity engaged in for diversion or amusement

kin

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    really since when didnt the actions of each person in your clan not become your busniess as a clan leader......sorry to tell u were not some noob clan know one knows and with all level 50 players....we maybe be noobs but we are respected as a fair clan who kept there word to u all[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

if i raided u its cause i was raided by u guys.....i would never go back on my word .....tell me whene this happend cause only time i ever remeber fighing u was not at a exp spot but on trail or bowl

Alright Tez...mr. Righteous...let's refresh some stuff...

my clan and BFD was at emc harpies 3 spawns...then Youle with the clan UK above his head...came and ks the shite out of us...he unsuccessfully tried to make ks parties...but still won't leave and single handedly ks'ed our harpy party for a long time...

So...this is where you come in Tez...Reina got SS of youle ks'ing our party by himself posted on your forum...you said to ME yourself that you would kick him from clan not cause of the ks...but because he lied and said he was your family member...

As for never going back on your words...tell me what happened to youle?

For brievity...i'll tell you all...Tez didn't kick him...and instead...defended him saying we don't got fraps and the 5 SS we got don't prove anything... not sure if youle is still in UK now but he surely had the UK above his head still weeks after Tez said he would kick...

I got raided and killed in a 0blivion/Exodus party like 1 or 2 weeks ago by your clan Tez. I see no reason to bitch about it since I'm not in any of those close clans, besides I dont believe in stupid CZ alliances. I just decide not to kill certain ppl while they are exping so I don't get them exped, but thats about it.

I dunno who started this, im just telling u this happened a while ago.

Banned

Originally posted by kin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kin)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    really since when didnt the actions of each person in your clan not become your busniess as a clan leader......sorry to tell u were not some noob clan know one knows and with all level 50 players....we maybe be noobs but we are respected as a fair clan who kept there word to u all

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    if i raided u its cause i was raided by u guys.....i would never go back on my word .....tell me whene this happend cause only time i ever remeber fighing u was not at a exp spot but on trail or bowl

Alright Tez...mr. Righteous...let's refresh some stuff...

my clan and BFD was at emc harpies 3 spawns...then Youle with the clan UK above his head...came and ks the shite out of us...he unsuccessfully tried to make ks parties...but still won't leave and single handedly ks'ed our harpy party for a long time...

So...this is where you come in Tez...Reina got SS of youle ks'ing our party by himself posted on your forum...you said to ME yourself that you would kick him from clan not cause of the ks...but because he lied and said he was your family member...

As for never going back on your words...tell me what happened to youle?

For brievity...i'll tell you all...Tez didn't kick him...and instead...defended him saying we don't got fraps and the 5 SS we got don't prove anything... not sure if youle is still in UK now but he surely had the UK above his head still weeks after Tez said he would kick...[/b]
    fyi buddy he was kicked and even though i said that we have 70 officers not just me as the leader.....not sure what phantom has set up but it seems not the same as us....i cant just kick someone cause i want it....i can influence it as i did and i made my point on the matter and all but one officer saw it my way....i said he would be kicked for ks as we are strict and he was.....we just happened to do it the democratic way

the family thing was a misunderstanding...he meant family as in clan....my clan is my family and they all know it......so i forgave him for that but not the ks

i am surprised u didnt ask reina before u said this shit....WE DID KICK HIM FOR KS.....and officer who voted to keep him told him he had to go for the ks and the name calling to reina.....so dont say i went back on my word as i didnt....i kept it

and again i get that cz is orc vs human....but when many orcs msn me from one main clan exping at one same spot and ask me to keep the peace and they will do same that is them giving there word to me and my clan to keep peace in exp ......cam i dont expect him to sit in lc but so cause he is done his exp and my clan isnt thats means him and that clan can say fuck it we dont need exp so lets go raid all spots even if there is some clan that there that we made peace with and now we dont need to .....that to me doesnt sound right

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast