Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile I got raided and killed in a 0blivion/Exodus party like 1 or 2 weeks ago by ...
Page: 7

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    I got raided and killed in a 0blivion/Exodus party like 1 or 2 weeks ago by your clan Tez. I see no reason to bitch about it since I'm not in any of those close clans, besides I dont believe in stupid CZ alliances. I just decide not to kill certain ppl while they are exping so I don't get them exped, but thats about it.

I dunno who started this, im just telling u this happened a while ago.
    i can tell u my clan dont pk cause they are all exping ....if we raided you devile was cause some of the oblivian guys raided us at exp spot apos...so we got our nps back thats all...and eye for a eye....but this shit today was over and over.....we killed them each time to and they brought back more each time

all cause temps dont like lutz.....

like i said w/e would have been nice to know you guys wont keep your word and let us exp in cz as we did for you now that your all done for most part .... glad to see u all got what u wanted and now fuck us.....dont worry if we see u i will make sure now to tell them atak

Ganbitsu

Seems ur deal is off, so instead of crying go down cz and Hunt Down&Destroy every Oblivion member u see :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Ganbitsu
    Seems ur deal is off, so instead of crying go down cz and Hunt Down&Destroy every Oblivion member u see *:lol:
    we will we need to catch up to the free levels we gave them in cz.....one month or so.....dont worry anytime we see them exping we will atak

ReiRei

Originally posted by Dro
    yep, u are right. i apologize for them, but that cant help much. did u talked to will to tell him to stop? cuz if u say to tempests stop he is gona do it more often, thats it
    I asked Temp to stop. he stopped. As a matter of fact. Temp never raids my parties. I don't raid his.

Invictus

Wow, you fucking kids are so lame.

Fuck this, if some kid wants to pay me not to raid his parties, and he pays me, what am I going to turn around and do?

Raid the fucker. I want his NP. His loss for being a noob and paying me.

Originally posted by Trii

u got 3 scammers in clan. looks like all ur work for ur reputation was a waste of time dont u think so ?
    phantom could scammed from KO, so he could have 3 scammers in his clan.

Banned Senior Member

I could have, oh all the accounts with their ID's, passwords, and new secret q's/answers I have from my logs, but do i? nope

ReiRei

Blowback. Is the CIA codename that describes an agent, an operative or an operation that has turned on its creators.
    Osama bin Laden, US's public enemy Number 1, is the personification of blowback. And the fact that he is viewed as a hero by millions in the Islamic world proves again the old adage: Reap what you sow.

Will is smart. He wanted lvl 70 and got all the help from his human and orc friends to help him reach it very very fast. In essense, you Tez helped him become 70. Now, that same lvl 70 is bringing his team to own your parties. They say hindsight is 20/20. It really is. You know now that you should have made it a bit harder for him to get lvl 70, or you should have pushed your clan even harder to lvl up.

Promises are meant to be broken. Your word is meant to be kept. Sometimes misunderstandings arise. There are two sides to every story depending on your point of view. I could go on with these old adages...

I understand you feel you were lied to. I still feel the same way about the Youle situation. But you know what? The ks wasn't the issue... it was the betrayal I felt. I don't think it is the raiding that is the issue, it is the betrayal you feel.

I took almost a month off the game and let clannies use my buffer. Oh, I would log on every few days and get irritated and log back off.

Because the bottom line is... I don't know you. I will probably never meet you. Frankly I don't give a rat's ass how you feel. I stopped dwelling on the stupid ass issue and realized I like to play this game,, so fuck it.. I am playing this game.

Repeat after me... Tez doesn't know Will or Temp. He will probably never meet either. Tez doesn't give a rat's ass how either of them feel. Tez.. likes to play the game...

Now Tez... play the game. Have fun. :wub:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by ReiRei
    Blowback. Is the CIA codename that describes an agent, an operative or an operation that has turned on its creators. *
    Osama bin Laden, US's public enemy Number 1, is the personification of blowback. And the fact that he is viewed as a hero by millions in the Islamic world proves again the old adage: Reap what you sow. *

Will is smart. He wanted lvl 70 and got all the help from his human and orc friends to help him reach it very very fast. In essense, you Tez helped him become 70. Now, that same lvl 70 is bringing his team to own your parties. They say hindsight is 20/20. It really is. You know now that you should have made it a bit harder for him to get lvl 70, or you should have pushed your clan even harder to lvl up. *

Promises are meant to be broken. Your word is meant to be kept. Sometimes misunderstandings arise. There are two sides to every story depending on your point of view. I could go on with these old adages...

I understand you feel you were lied to. I still feel the same way about the Youle situation. But you know what? The ks wasn't the issue... it was the betrayal I felt. I don't think it is the raiding that is the issue, it is the betrayal you feel. *

I took almost a month off the game and let clannies use my buffer. Oh, I would log on every few days and get irritated and log back off. *

Because the bottom line is... I don't know you. I will probably never meet you. Frankly I don't give a rat's ass how you feel. I stopped dwelling on the stupid ass issue and realized I like to play this game,, so fuck it.. I am playing this game. *

Repeat after me... Tez doesn't know Will or Temp. He will probably never meet either. Tez doesn't give a rat's ass how either of them feel. Tez.. likes to play the game...

Now Tez... play the game. Have fun. *:wub:
    ok Dr.Phil

evenson

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei
    Blowback. Is the CIA codename that describes an agent, an operative or an operation that has turned on its creators. *
    Osama bin Laden, US's public enemy Number 1, is the personification of blowback. And the fact that he is viewed as a hero by millions in the Islamic world proves again the old adage: Reap what you sow. *

Will is smart. He wanted lvl 70 and got all the help from his human and orc friends to help him reach it very very fast. In essense, you Tez helped him become 70. Now, that same lvl 70 is bringing his team to own your parties. They say hindsight is 20/20. It really is. You know now that you should have made it a bit harder for him to get lvl 70, or you should have pushed your clan even harder to lvl up. *

I understand you feel you were lied to. I still feel the same way about the Youle situation. But you know what? The ks wasn't the issue... it was the betrayal I felt. I don't think it is the raiding that is the issue, it is the betrayal you feel. *

I took almost a month off the game and let clannies use my buffer. Oh, I would log on every few days and get irritated and log back off. *

Because the bottom line is... I don't know you. I will probably never meet you. Frankly I don't give a rat's ass how you feel. I stopped dwelling on the stupid ass issue and realized I like to play this game,, so fuck it.. I am playing this game. *

Now Tez... play the game. Have fun. *:wub:
    ok Dr.Phil[/b]
    Only funny post you've ever made.

are you looking to pick a fight with me ? making stupid comments after everyone of my posts. I know you edmire me but keep it on a low level.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    are you looking to pick a fight with me ? making stupid comments after everyone of my posts. I know you edmire me but keep it on a low level.
    how can sum1 be admired if they cant even spell admire -_-

rofl i just woke up and this took almost an hour to read. you honestly think that we can tell 36 people not to attack uk and they would agree to it and follow it? if wolf and them pmd you about not attackin them and you followed that was cool on your behalf and i would have expected the same in return but the same from wolf not from the clan. and as far as im concernd the people who say oblivion is the worst clan and all this shit are merely jealous of the clan, comeon people its a fucking game id hate to see all you nerds spazing out and real life.

p.s <3 evenson :wub:

ESL. This isn't an "English spelling and grammar" forum now is it ?
    I know you googled the word, and now there's nothing you can say to make me think otherwise .

Papps

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    rofl i just woke up and this took almost an hour to read. you honestly think that we can tell 36 people not to attack uk and they would agree to it and follow it? if wolf and them pmd you about not attackin them and you followed that was cool on your behalf and i would have expected the same in return but the same from wolf not from the clan. and as far as im concernd the people who say oblivion is the worst clan and all this shit are merely jealous of the clan, comeon people its a fucking game id hate to see all you nerds spazing out and real life.

p.s <3 evenson *:wub:
    :mellow:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast