Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing rofl i just woke up and this took almost an hour to read. you honestly think ...
Page: 8

Haxium

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    rofl i just woke up and this took almost an hour to read. you honestly think that we can tell 36 people not to attack uk and they would agree to it and follow it? if wolf and them pmd you about not attackin them and you followed that was cool on your behalf and i would have expected the same in return but the same from wolf not from the clan. and as far as im concernd the people who say oblivion is the worst clan and all this shit are merely jealous of the clan, comeon people its a fucking game id hate to see all you nerds spazing out and real life.

p.s <3 evenson *:wub:
    +1, took me a hour, but i don't care, im at work

evenson

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    ESL. This isn't an "English spelling and grammar" forum now is it ? *
    I know you googled the word, and now there's nothing you can say to make me think otherwise .
    No you just forum troll alot and it annoys me :P

I lyke C4pt4iN from Oblivion

:wub:

Haxium

Originally posted by Baba

:huh:

oncemore

capt left ahm? :unsure:

Hostage

I'm gonna find 2 party healers, 1 BP, 1 INT priest, 1 mage, and 1 sin from both orc and human side.

Then, I'll run through CZ on both my warriors every 15 mins killing everyone thats EXPING.

Now, you wont have any problems.

:mellow: :unsure:

Erian

haha hostage, you already do that now h43r: h43r: h43r:

Cleatus

ps>

MSN from

Rhastus " Dude, Tez wants to 1v1 you - lol he's shouting STOP RUNNING PUSSY"
    ME " Tell Tez I'm fully duffed.. that's not quite a 1 v 1, not to mention lucky duck seems to have a hard on for me."

later in vent " Tez, I'm not gonna 1 v 1 you with your croanies following me and I'm fully duffed"
    Tez" Lol, yeah man, another time"

tez ain't isn't such a bad guy, he just get's caught up in the moment

PSS :Some of you really need to get laid..

Cleatus

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    rofl i just woke up and this took almost an hour to read. you honestly think that we can tell 36 people not to attack uk and they would agree to it and follow it? if wolf and them pmd you about not attackin them and you followed that was cool on your behalf and i would have expected the same in return but the same from wolf not from the clan. and as far as im concernd the people who say oblivion is the worst clan and all this shit are merely jealous of the clan, comeon people its a fucking game id hate to see all you nerds spazing out and real life.

p.s <3 evenson *:wub:

dont' mind him.. he's french

Originally posted by Hydr0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr0)</div>
    Originally posted by Trii@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

oh, and about me not being fit to run my clan, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. *I was never into the idea of being in a clan after 8ball for a nice while, Obliv was made as a 1 man clan, then I added majix for grade 1. *From there a few people wanted to screw around so we added them, and now we have grown into a group of players who for the most part get along well and together and we can hold our own in cz and wars. * Maybe i'm just an immature teen who is desperate for attention, so thats why I lead a clan on Diez, or maybe the reputation I have worked to build over the past year just isn't good enough is it?

u got 3 scammers in clan. looks like all ur work for ur reputation was a waste of time dont u think so ?
    dunno bout majix and all that sad if true shit happens oh well ive seen the worse come outa people.... but theres more then 3 nesma is big cheater... fraps floating around still of him macroing hahahah so yea iunno i like a few oblivion members but then theres the cheaters so yeah kthanxbye[/b]
    hahha even that priest is macroed

TunaFishyMe

as much as i love you will, it seems that actions must be taken for the actions of majix,denox,babybash, nesma. When I saw nesma in your clan I was a bit shocked. I didnt really say anything because I never saw the videos of him macroing myself. I understand that they are your friends but this situation really proves whether or not you are fit to be a clan leader.

nfw

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

If we raid you? feel free raiding us. Isnt that a simple enough answer?

also stabz give us one month and we can do 8 on 8.....and i didnt need to make a clan of 65+ ....most of us have been here from day one over a year ago....and we all got our levels from 45 to what we are not together.....we didnt need to come together to make a clan full of 70's when most where already there or close to it

so yeah sorry to say we are not all 70 or many yet but we didnt need to make a clan for glowy armbands....we will get it on our own
    ya, Oblivion isn't as old as UK, not from a long shot. My clan is young, and we havn't played together since the 4x days partly because we're a mix of elmorad and orc nations. I dont clan someone because of their lvl, or their NP. If the clan agrees on the user, and we get along, I will clan them and we work from there. I dont care about the top 5 armband, all I get is more PM's. And gl on getting top 5 your own way, my only question is why did Wendolyn buy a priest because it had 150k+ more NP then her current priest?[/b]
    : isnt that exactly how gay ball got g1 zz buying chars for np

sorry but to say the lest your clan is a joke of diez nowur gona have to live with that

btw yes plz speed this up i quoted from page 2 and goto page 5 and still no more post best read ive had in awial

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nvm :wacko:

Vchernyak

no offense, but CZ is for pking, if u want to kill apos, do it in eslant/elmorad

^_^

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast