Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

oblivion clan look

This is a discussion on oblivion clan look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think that this is shity when people cant tell Oblivion clan to there face what they think of them, ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default oblivion clan look

i think that this is shity when people cant tell Oblivion clan to there face what they think of them, this a convo i gotrandomly added to on msn, where hydr0 was completely ripping Oblivion for no reson infront of a few people :/

i am not causing shit just dont like hydr0 cos he thinks he amazing!

nesma is a scammer ill admit it fuckin scammer macroer and alars is a fag

tolgahan

/dont_care

nesma is a hacker / scammer / duper whatever..

Ap0phis

Ok

lol are you a cock?

anyway he has a point,

nesma - used kosp, i caught him with my own constable char, nice enough guy, decent priest, doesn't change that fact
    tempest - i've personally kicked him from 2 clans for scamming
    babybash - there was like a whole world of shit involving scammers here

so what more do you want? get used to it and carry on living with it.... scammer

whassup

true but honest i dont care? fucking AHM have been playing this game for a long time and everyone respects them i do some members but YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELF

i dont cheat

how does what he was saying make him full of himself?

whassup

just hate the way you go around thinking you so fucking good, woo you have a 24/7 pk party and get alot of nps, sorry but you go around thinking you own this game zzz some players are goodguns who i like but some are just in the clan for its greatness

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

when has hydro's feelings about oblivion or nesma been secret? lol he says it every chance he gets to any1 who asks xD

full of ourselves....well honestly whos the blame? us or the people who continually make posts about ahm?

Originally posted by whassup
    true but honest i dont care? fucking AHM have been playing this game for a long time and everyone respects them i do some members but YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELF
    do you know me? do you know any of us? go fail at scamming someone else tossbag

don't even pretend you know anything about ahm when you probably couldnt name more than 5 members

anyone that knows us knows what we're like, people like you just wish you knew what we were like

lol i wish there was an ahm 24/7 pk party..
    your not makin yourself look any better in this alars... infact.. just worse

whassup

LIKE I SAID URUN GET SOME SOLID PROOF I SCAMMED ANYONE!

anyways. u cant call a whole fuking clan cheaters.. i dont know what happen with tempests or BB about the scamming crap. i dont take any sides with them. and i know nothing about nesmaa. but to call a whole clan cheaters cause 3 players is retarded. I myself have never cheated,scammed,koxp,macro,dupe or anything. and i like being in oblivion. its a real nice clan with a lot of good strong members, stupid posts like this will never change my mind about the clan :wub:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast