Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

oblivion clan look

This is a discussion on oblivion clan look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no erian u dont...this isnt DOOL...this is AHM love fest 2006....havent had a love fest for ahm in a long ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no erian u dont...this isnt DOOL...this is AHM love fest 2006....havent had a love fest for ahm in a long while xD

Erian

awww............... =( i wanted to watch another episode of DOOL

I dont like how he macro'd on his rogue but the clan likes him on his priest *
    will m8.. thats what im talkin about.. back in the day when he was on his priest namesd plyz.. was a highly ranked BP..
    that char was complete kohack and macrod..

Ah yes, the old "one person is _______ let's attack a whole clan for it anyways" post. Oh NO U CAUGHT hydr0 in the act red handed. That's great and all, except for one small detail: he never hid it once in his life.

evenson

He has a point.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Yes we have nesma, I dont like how he macro'd on his rogue but the clan likes him on his priest and dont have have a problem with him.

As for us macroing, we all lvled at trolls/Paramuns *but other then that I ask for proof

I dont feel like getting into one of these topics tonight while servers are down tho
    fills the gap though eh phantom, while the servers down i got nothing better to do

i love u all tell me on msn if u wanna come in this convo and make fun of him

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by whassup
    just hate the way you go around thinking you so fucking good, woo you have a 24/7 pk party and get alot of nps, sorry but you go around thinking you own this game zzz some players are goodguns who i like but some are just in the clan for its greatness
    I can see his point.. there are higher up players whom may be considered to be so far up themselves they walk around like they are the best thing since sliced bread. But u get that everywhere, and as u said, there are goodguns in the clan- therefore try specify a wee bit more before u go on... but yes I do see your point, some people in the game can be like that. I have experienced it when I was still lvling, some dont have much patients or tolerence unless your someone, usually in a high status, then they would tend to have more respect. But yea most of ahm are good peeps, respect bruv! :wub: :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh.. i see the point of this point! omg im smart *:lol: wassup is mad that ahm realized that he is a scammer. so now he is trying to make ahm look bad like they think highly of themselves :lol: scammers are so stupid
    not taking side but paddy and whoever.....how did alars try scamming someone

he has a roc he wants to sell it for 32 or 35 gold bars right.....ok so he gets buyer for roc.....how do u do trade...he wanted coins 1st then he gives roc on last trade of remaining coins......that is scamming someone?

last time i checked if he gives up the roc and then gets coins he would be losing more and has a more likely chance to get scammed

no offense paddy or all.....i wouldnt even do a trade like that with anyone no matter who the fuck u are.....ahm oblivian my clan no tormetors or even god himself

if this is not case please explain in detail

Banned

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup
    just hate the way you go around thinking you so fucking good, woo you have a 24/7 pk party and get alot of nps, sorry but you go around thinking you own this game zzz some players are goodguns who i like but some are just in the clan for its greatness
    I can see his point.. there are higher up players whom may be considered to be so far up themselves they walk around like they are the best thing since sliced bread. But u get that everywhere, and as u said, there are goodguns in the clan- therefore try specify a wee bit more before u go on... but yes I do see your point, some people in the game can be like that. I have experienced it when I was still lvling, some dont have much patients or tolerence unless your someone, usually in a high status, then they would tend to have more respect. But yea most of ahm are good peeps, respect bruv! :wub: :lol:[/b]
    i will agree with that....alot of you think your shit dont stink cause u got some skills and dont get me wrong u do...but guess what so do many others and they dont walk with there noses up at the rest of us.....personally ahm i could care less....all should just rise past them or anyone who stands in there way ....i stoped bitching long ago....now i am just coming to kill u all....all orcs i mean

he wanted the gbs first he would do it but would give him max money 2.1 bil and a glave +8 for the roc then the rest for the glave back and alars said no all the money first weither it was a scamm or not it sounds like one and hes a fag anyway its pretty amusing he failed at scamming everyone but him seems to think so so yeah who cares hes gonna ss shit and bring it up and hes just getting owned

man hydro u can go fuck yourself u fucking fagot calling all of us macroers, i fucking lvld my ass off every day just to see fuckers that do macro do it in 3weeks and your calling us oblivions macroers go fuck yourself, i helped catch 100s of cheaters as a constable, do u really think id fucking macro myself knowing the consequences. dont blame a clan for 1 persons mistake at 1 point fagot

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    man hydro u can go fuck yourself u fucking fagot calling all of us macroers, i fucking lvld my ass off every day just to see fuckers that do macro do it in 3weeks and your calling us oblivions macroers go fuck yourself, i helped catch 100s of cheaters as a constable, do u really think id fucking macro myself knowing the consequences. dont blame a clan for 1 persons mistake at 1 point fagot
    read the post before u talk shit.. im mainly talking about nesma and yeah he macroed his rogue and his preist.... here listen to this song and slice ur wriste http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1224.html

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

I can see his point.. there are higher up players whom may be considered to be so far up themselves they walk around like they are the best thing since sliced bread. But u get that everywhere, and as u said, there are goodguns in the clan- therefore try specify a wee bit more before u go on... but yes I do see your point, some people in the game can be like that. I have experienced it when I was still lvling, some dont have much patients or tolerence unless your someone, usually in a high status, then they would tend to have more respect. But yea most of ahm are good peeps, respect bruv! :wub: :lol:
    i will agree with that....alot of you think your shit dont stink cause u got some skills and dont get me wrong u do...but guess what so do many others and they dont walk with there noses up at the rest of us.....personally ahm i could care less....all should just rise past them or anyone who stands in there way ....i stoped bitching long ago....now i am just coming to kill u all....all orcs i mean[/b]
    lol :lol: :wub: :wub:

whassup

like i said PROOVVVV IMM AA SCAMMMERRR!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast