Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

oblivion clan look

This is a discussion on oblivion clan look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by whassup like i said *PROOVVVV IMM AA SCAMMMERRR! whats a mbum?...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by whassup
    like i said *PROOVVVV IMM AA SCAMMMERRR!
    whats a mbum?

Banned

Originally posted by Hydr0
    he wanted the gbs first he would do it but would give him max money 2.1 bil and a glave +8 for the roc then the rest for the glave back and alars said no all the money first weither it was a scamm or not it sounds like one and hes a fag anyway its pretty amusing he failed at scamming everyone but him seems to think so so yeah who cares hes gonna ss shit and bring it up and hes just getting owned
    hydro no offense man u seem cool any all...but if u dont know 100% his intentions u cant post or say he is scammer....just be a man and mature and walk away from the deal if it feels fishy....

you have here a guy who's name isnt morax, devile, tez :P , hakuna and many more people who are well know players and trader so if someone accuses people like us of being a scammer our rep doesnt get riuned unless there is hard proof

now when u a well know player or paddy accuse someone with no rep even when u dont know or have proof 100% his name will be ruined and personally that is not respectful or honorable.....so i suggest next time say it with hard core proof

plus its just plain not nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Hydr0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    man hydro u can go fuck yourself u fucking fagot calling all of us macroers, i fucking lvld my ass off every day just to see fuckers that do macro do it in 3weeks and your calling us oblivions macroers go fuck yourself, i helped catch 100s of cheaters as a constable, do u really think id fucking macro myself knowing the consequences. dont blame a clan for 1 persons mistake at 1 point fagot
    read the post before u talk shit.. im mainly talking about nesma and yeah he macroed his rogue and his preist.... here listen to this song and slice ur wristehttp://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1224.html[/b]

ya i seen it u said oblivion u didnt say charnames dipshit meaning u applied it to the entire clan fucking nerd

yeah let me tell u im a nerd... oke talk shit fag... cuz i dont care... u aint shit.. lol and if u read down it says i like some of them or can u not read?

i love u all tell me on msn if u wanna come in this convo and make fun of him
    pls..

you prove i'm up my ass and i'll prove your a scammer, imo i've got the easy task here.

RagN0rk

Default hydro alwyas towns!!

hydro cant do shit without his priest SOO true towns when he sees humans!!

yeah let me tell u im a nerd... oke talk shit fag... cuz i dont care... u aint shit.. lol and if u read down it says i like some of them or can u not read?
    i can read just fine thanks. you made yrself clear the first time u said it, were all scammers and hackers, you cant go back after saying that just cause u got a lil scared of the reprucutions which im sure u did and as for the i aint shit i could care less if i was cause anyday id choose to be a noob than a nerd.

read teh fukin convo lol haha... it says it right there before hand and thats cool cuz its wat ever i dont give a fuck wat u think who are u to me? and yeah i needer priest to fight but i dont town at all wats 50 np when i got almost a mil?

Phosgene

read teh fukin convo lol haha... it says it right there before hand and thats cool cuz its wat ever i dont give a fuck wat u think who are u to me? and yeah i needer priest to fight but i dont town at all wats 50 np when i got almost a mil?
    1/20,000 of ur nps ;<

uhhh god the drama never stops

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    you prove i'm up my ass and i'll prove your a scammer, imo i've got the easy task here.
    i can prove that easy.....you stink :lol: :lol: :lol:

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

I don't cheat either.

Cocaine

i do

sophiem

let me see..

nemsaa is a "good priest.". like u said.. but he macro..scamming etc...

nemsa in phantoms clan right? phantom know he is macro but he not doing anything about him or bann him becuase people like him..?

ok.. if it was turk and u knew he is macroing and he wasnt in ure clan (phantoms clan).. u would bann him right? becuase people dont like him..?.. or becuase he isnt in your clan..? or because he is good in his class?..?

B) B)

whassup

and the reson why i wanted the money up front is becuase i have never had a unique drop and to add to it it was worth alot, ive never traided more then 1 bill at one time so i dunno how the whole process works, i was just scared to get scammed my self from my first unique drop

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast