Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

oblivion clan look

This is a discussion on oblivion clan look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Advice from Dr. Phil. Lock the topic?...
Page: 7

Dr. Phil

Advice from Dr. Phil. Lock the topic?

Drug_Addict

Originally posted by Clixs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clixs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr0
    lol i dont know why people r still talken about it i tell nesma every time i see him hes a macroer.... and as for lvl his priest legit u rember plyz? yea that was nesma yeah it was macroed lvled ... come on nesma dont be a bitch admit im right *:lol:
    why is that u right that the clan is FULL of hacks and scammers and yet as soon as someone questions u on it ure straight to blameing a member who has done it once in his time playing u dont want to accept the repocussions? or only have the balls to say it infront of ure friends?[/b]
    Your right... he macro'd once to level 2 characters...

hes macro char got banned...

hes macro lvl priest he plays on to this day...

Thats as legit as you can get in my book :wub: [sarcasm]

Slmhy

Trii

Morax - "Once a cheater, always a cheater"

Banned

Originally posted by Drug_Addict+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Drug_Addict)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Drug_Addict
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

and i think you wil no one likes you in OutkasteD the numourus time people have said they hate you WOW

OMG nobody likes me in my clan *cryS*

lol think about how many people hate you... ?

i know i am not the most liked player in my clan but i dont try to be,

and your problem is you just a complete shit noob who hung around in our vent all day pissin about hoping one day we might be stupid enuff to clan your dumb ass but unfortunately that wasnt gonna happen...

and you made the effort to publicly humiliate yourself on these forums and prove to everyone once and for all that you are full blown moron

im glad you went human, one more warrior for my paper mage to rape

and im glad tez was dumb enough to clan you cuz no orc clan deserves such a shit nub...

P.S. tanx fer callin me a "gstar wannabe wigga" when your the one who asked me to play some rap music for everyone...

you may be one of the dumbest people i have ever met... congratz on that as well
    read my post man...and really please read and think before u speak[/b]
    dood tez maybe you should read before you post idiot cuz i never said 1 thing about alarz being a scammer...
    which is basically all your post talks about so stfu dood

ZzzzZzZzz on that one dood that basically excludes your whole post besides how i said im glad you decided to clan him

and i really am glad you were dumb enuff to clan him cuz we dont need this shit nub orc oke?

understand and reader before you poster... Like you said yourself dumbass :wub:[/b][/quote]

hey dumbass :wub: my comment to u was only for the commet about me being dumb enough to clan him...CAUSE I DIDNT CLAM HIM YET......lol....the rest was to others and it was not about him being a scammer but rather anyone who is accused without proof

Banned

Originally posted by Dro

the only one of those hackers/dupers/macroers.. w/e... that remains in clan is nesmaa. *

I just have to LAWL at that one......

Psy

You fucking idiots it was OVER MSN he was EXAGGERATING.

Alars you should just quit. You are so worried about your "ko4life reputation" being tarnished that you find one little peice of dirt and post it. Maybe it was because hydro burned you so bad that you had to get back at him some how. This is your way?
    you fail at life.
    you fail at ko4life.
    you fail at scamming.
    you fail at flaming.
    you fail at tarnishing reputations other than your own.

omfg this is so funny ima die of laughter

Originally posted by Drug_Addict+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Drug_Addict)</div>
    Originally posted by Clixs@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr0

lol i dont know why people r still talken about it i tell nesma every time i see him hes a macroer.... and as for lvl his priest legit u rember plyz? yea that was nesma yeah it was macroed lvled ... come on nesma dont be a bitch admit im right *:lol:

why is that u right that the clan is FULL of hacks and scammers and yet as soon as someone questions u on it ure straight to blameing a member who has done it once in his time playing u dont want to accept the repocussions? or only have the balls to say it infront of ure friends?
    Your right... he macro'd once to level 2 characters...

hes macro char got banned...

hes macro lvl priest he plays on to this day...

Thats as legit as you can get in my book :wub: [sarcasm][/b]
    u dont understand i didnt say that nesmaa is ''legit'' i said he picked out a member of the clan who has done it once but not with this character and blames him to try and justify what he said....

hes macroed more then once he got caught once on the rogue once on the priest

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567