Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[OFF]Contest, char lvl 82 almost for free!!

This is a discussion on [OFF]Contest, char lvl 82 almost for free!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im giving away my: WARRIOR LVL 82 OLIMPIA Name: Marcelo With some itens on. To win the char u just ...
Page: 1

Marcelo_Olympia

Default [OFF]Contest, char lvl 82 almost for free!!

Im giving away my:
    WARRIOR LVL 82
    OLIMPIA
    Name: Marcelo
    With some itens on.

To win the char u just enter the link for fallen sword game, and reach lvl 150, the first that reach this lvl win.
    lvl100, 50 or 25, will depend in how many ppl will join the contest. the first that reach the lvl needed win the warrior, very easy.

lvl 150 = more than 15 ppl
    lvl 100 = more than 10 ppl
    lvl 50 = more than 5 ppl
    lvl 25 = more than 2 ppl
    less than 2 will be no winner.

I will saying here how many join the contest to u now what lvl is need to win. For the winner just send me a msg in the fallen sword game with ur forum name, and i give u all info about account.

Fallen Sword v1.6553 - Massively Multiplayer Online RPG (MMORPG)

Here is the link, its not a virus.
    Good luck to all, i hope someone win this, because i quit KO and the char is waiting for some new owner.

PS: My old account here is anjobr, i forgot my password there so i create this acc, but if u not believe in me, i can pm u in game with the warrior.

I'm in. 10 characters...

Marcelo, how about you just PM me all the character info out of love and gift it?

lil_mageskillz

strong 1st post lol

Marcelo_Olympia

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Marcelo, how about you just PM me all the character info out of love and gift it?
    I will give all the info to the winner, and will give the email account. im sad because im can only give one prize, but i will talk to a friend to get a priest lvl 80 to second, but is not for sure.

To ppl that think lvl 150 is hard, top lvl is this game is 930+, so, 150 is not too much.

Marcelo_Olympia

Quote Originally Posted by lil_mageskillz View Post
    strong 1st post lol
    sry about my first post, i had a old account here, but i dont remenber my password, its anjobr, but for all that dont believe, i can pm in game.

Banned

lulz smart way to advertise this refferal bullcrap

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

lol Marcelo nice way to sell ur char ur old REARGUARD mate here

Marcelo_Olympia

i remember u facka, and remember all, kanya128, the other facka, and im not selling, i giving away we already got 5 ppl trying to get the warrior. and i hope ppl try to get, because is a easy way to get a 82 char.

wow.. that game is like.. shit? crap? bullshit? how can u give away a 82 warrior for that shit?

Marcelo_Olympia

i dont want to play ko anymore, the char will be in no use, i rather other play than no one play ever, but i cant just give away, so i made this contest. And the game is very shit, but is good for me, dont take too much time from me.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_mageskillz View Post
    strong 1st post lol
    BBforums?? o.o

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo_Olympia View Post
    i dont want to play ko anymore, the char will be in no use, i rather other play than no one play ever, but i cant just give away, so i made this contest. And the game is very shit, but is good for me, dont take too much time from me.
    I registered, however I deleted your affiliate link shit, since I think it's something purely you get out of it by using that link

Game looks worth a try, seems text based so I don' have to fuck on

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJH View Post
    I registered, however I deleted your affiliate link shit, since I think it's something purely you get out of it by using that link

Game looks worth a try, seems text based so I don' have to fuck on
    For those of you doing it don't waste your time it takes a LOT of time to get each level

The link is so he can get ingame stuff, don't bother

lil_mageskillz

Quote Originally Posted by PRick View Post
    BBforums?? o.o

yeah lol you a miscer?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast