Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

[OFF]Contest, char lvl 82 almost for free!!

This is a discussion on [OFF]Contest, char lvl 82 almost for free!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg man marcelo is trustable .. im in on this contest just for fun after my exam tomorrow...
Page: 2

kob

gg man marcelo is trustable .. im in on this contest just for fun after my exam tomorrow

Marcelo_Olympia

i not asking and making anyone register my link and try to get the warrior, only do that who wants to get a 82 char, if u dont want, just dont participate. and u can get lvl 150 there in way less time and money that u use to get a lvl 82 here.

Marcelo_Olympia

kobabe, sry i miss u in my other list of rearguards , u the best mage i hope u win the contest, the char need to kill some orcs he is sad because he is naked, cold and alone.

kob

thanks bro .. tried that game but im out... getting lvl150 there would take longgg time and i dont have free time now, exams exams exams...

but good luck all!!!

Marcelo_Olympia

but getting 150 there is wayyyyyyyyy more easy than get 82 here, and dont use any money

The only downside is, this game sucks especially in the section of a game wich everyone visits because they like to play THAT game.
    =D
    -.-

nice advertising =P

how long does it take to lvl in this game?

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by FayFay95 View Post
    how long does it take to lvl in this game?
    Without "premium" a shitload of time, unless you buy ingame items which boost your recovery rates via money or a REFERRAL LINK (what this poster is using)

You start off with 500 stamina (mana) and can use around 20 at a time to fight enemies and 1 everytime you move somewhere, it goes down very quick (recovers at 50 per hr) once it's too low you can't fight or you have to buy more

I'm level 4 now, and I need 2500Xp to level up, which when your getting around 250xp every 500 stamina, will take a fair bit

The highlight level needs around 8 billion XP

Coming as a noob, when you first start, its easy to get the hang off, but I'm always finding something new

Here's a link for locations for max leveling

http://www.squidoo.com/Fallen_Sword_..._Current_Level

ya that seems to hard for that much xp, and the whole stamina to much money to waste with prem i guess

Marcelo_Olympia

its easy if u get a guild, thats not hard to join, u will get gear to kill mobs at 1 hit, so 1 kill = 1 stamina, much better for exp, and buffs with u will get more exp, gold and less time to get more stamina. with buffs and right gear u may get 2 or 3 lvls for 500 stamina, and with 500 stamina u can play 3 times a day, so u must get at least 6-9 lvls day. at low lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo_Olympia View Post
    its easy if u get a guild, thats not hard to join, u will get gear to kill mobs at 1 hit, so 1 kill = 1 stamina, much better for exp, and buffs with u will get more exp, gold and less time to get more stamina. with buffs and right gear u may get 2 or 3 lvls for 500 stamina, and with 500 stamina u can play 3 times a day, so u must get at least 6-9 lvls day. at low lvls.
    Yeah, no thank you.

You can tell us to go level in KO to 82 and that's our free character and it'd be better.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

its alot easier to get 83 at usko, go to sn..d get ur koxp at there and afk ur way to 83. no idea how much time it takes nowadays with the xp reduction gone but shud take alot less time than gettin 150 on that crappy game + its also free and u might be able to sell ur koxped char l8r on for few usd and earn some cash. just my oppinion

Marcelo_Olympia

i never use koxp, and i spend a lot on platinuns premiuns, and it take tooooooooooo much time exp for me. but i take my money and more back selling all my itens, and now only left the character. since no one want to buy for a decent price i will give away.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow lets win this char

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast