Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Offensive Nicknames

This is a discussion on Offensive Nicknames within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ballzy you mean like this? I have reported people in the past for this stuff. *It's pretty ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by ballzy
    you mean like this?

I have reported people in the past for this stuff. *It's pretty stupid, but K2 never listened to me. *My oldest kid is always asking if she can play this game, but for this reason I won't let her.
    :lol: , You think the people who play the game names are bad, Just look at the messages k2 are giving us, Sold : Dik

T0wn3R

You think the people who play the game names are bad, Just look at the messages k2 are giving us, Sold : Dik
    LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ripper_of_romania

how about DontPmMeinTurkish :blink: :blink:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Originally posted by ballzy
    you mean like this?

I have reported people in the past for this stuff. *It's pretty stupid, but K2 never listened to me. *My oldest kid is always asking if she can play this game, but for this reason I won't let her.
    which one is offensive Sexy???

Errorist

My character got banned for being named Coon. It was short for raccoon! Okay, who am I kidding? It was to be a derogatory slur directed at spooks.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa is pretty offensive... ban him.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by Errorist
    My character got banned for being named Coon. *It was short for raccoon! *Okay, who am I kidding? *It was to be a derogatory slur directed at spooks.
    lmfao.

Originally posted by Mojmir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mojmir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ballzy
    you mean like this?

which one is offensive Sexy???[/b]
    I guess it would be the name of the person I have highlighted and screen shotted. If you were joking, I don't think it was very funny. Pretty lame.

Yeah you get alot of retards but if she dont know the word then she means she will just think of it as another normal name like UncleBallzy...

:mellow:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12