Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Offering account on Carnac east - contest over

This is a discussion on Offering account on Carnac east - contest over within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My sharer(Fishy) and me have been leveling a mage on Carnac East until the patch where people would get the ...
Page: 1

My sharer(Fishy) and me have been leveling a mage on Carnac East until the patch where people would get the different region message and now neither one of us can log. The mage is level 70 and about 70% (unsure about the % tho). We didn't take any of the eq of the account even tho there's nothing really worth mentioning except maybe a lobo staff that made us use bout 50 mana pots @ exping 64-70

Been busy and just now I had a talk with Fishy and we decided to just give away the account with all info included. We don't want to proxy our way in or use vpn or whatever it is people use now. The account is still registered on my country but apearantly only US can log it.

Now then, if you want the account including all the info all ya gotta do is send me a PM on this forum saying why we should give it to ya, we'll base the decision on the reason given and who's asking (who as in do we know you..)

There's no catches and this ain't a scam, just wanna do this and leave ko behind me

Oh, I'm not replying pm's btw

kamikadzeee

mememe .. lol jk. Gl on finding normal person

Why dont you ask k2 to update the country region?

"plıs gıev accunt to me, ım from US and A and wery need account, other account ıs got hakked"
    I wonder how long it will take for your mail inbox to get full :P

marlot0

it wouldnt be more easy to give it 1 friend you have in c east? than offering it to a bunch of people you dont know? or you wana those people are begging you !!PLS ME ME I NEED ITEMS!!

it wouldnt be more easy to give it 1 friend you have in c east? than offering it to a bunch of people you dont know? or you wana those people are begging you !!PLS ME ME I NEED ITEMS!![/b]
    I don't really need to reply on this but whatever, I know a lot of people on East. 2 many to decide who to give it to. That's why my sharer and I decided to make this into a little contest which gives everyone a chance.. theoretically. And if you think I'dd even consider giving it to someone begging like that then think again.
    Why must people always reply like everything's a crime, we just wanna do something nice before we permanently quit.

tehort

try to change the region on the support, many ppl are changing regions with them

marlot0

lol i didnt reply it saying you are doing a crime just thinking in my case if ill do that ill prefier the people i knew in the server take care of my items than to make a contest to people i dont know. is my opinion dont take it like im saying dont do that is your acc and your items at end.

Boyce

Nice offer ^_^

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I know how you can change region but it just work again only for 1 person or for more if they are from same region

Guys, we're simply not going to play anymore, thx for the solutions tho :P

Reason.. Sig ftw

Zparda

Give it to me ;D im going to make it lvl80 and Top 1 on the server ;D

Im not going to change the name

I just want to play a high level char

Is all i can say ;o

good luck in real life and in age of conan

c ya

Rampage

Nice move you doing there, wish you good luck on age of conan ^^

edit:If the 70+ account is for Fishy,maybe I can give him a Master 66 Rogue on naked on C.East for it?xD

well if even fishy dont want it,can i get it anyways?welll...

Obli,AOC?xD!!!

Anyways,you can always trust Oblivion,no scam

Seriously shayan ur retarded

!!!!!!!!!!!WE DECIDED TO GIVE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i would have want it there wouldnt have been a topic lol

Comes with about 100m i think and some stuffs at in worth around 100-150.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast