Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In my 5 years now of playing this game, I have run into more scammers from the UK, Greece and ...
Page: 11

Banned

In my 5 years now of playing this game, I have run into more scammers from the UK, Greece and guys here in the USA then I have ever run into from Turkey. There are guys on these forums still today, who've pulled off the biggest scams, fucked over huge groups of English speaking players and run them out of the servers and game. They are protected by other pussies and cock suckers who have the morals of the shit they complain about. It's too bad there are so many people out to fuck each other because in the end, we all lose.[/b]
    How about those English players who transfer their items to another account and send in CS ticket saying they get hack? Then they used the new and old items to compound.

This is why K2 doesn't do rollbacks anymore, if there are anymore rollbacks, then consider yourself lucky.

Did the the network get permision from the "Hacker" to do maintance? Or maybe he is just taking care of that too.

bazzeeka

hackers are everywer on the internet whats new? turks might be kunts but most of you have used cheats or hacks , cracks , serials to gain free or advantaged access to apps or games.

look at cwest ? ur all fuckn hackers and majority of those 2 servers are english speaking. who ever in this forum who has never loaded a hack even if its not for knightonline.

put ur fucking hands up !!!!!!!

your all fucking guilty yeah?

hackers are everywer on the internet whats new? turks might be kunts but most of you have used cheats or hacks , cracks , serials to gain free or advantaged access to apps or games.

look at cwest ? ur all fuckn hackers and majority of those 2 servers are english speaking. who ever in this forum who has never loaded a hack even if its not for knightonline.

put ur fucking hands up !!!!!!!

your all fucking guilty yeah?[/b]
    i've never dl'd any hax, or edited any of my tbls. i dont baba, and i dont bot. i think that anyone that scams anyone has character flaws and is probably insecure about themselves and thus needs a shiny dagger for themselves, at what ever cost.

I'm legit. and im from cwest.

Shane1911

Did the the network get permision from the "Hacker" to do maintance?[/b]
    I LOL'd. :P

Banned

There was a major online security company in the UK that had problems with hackers. They created fire walls, anti virus, etc. much like Zone Alarm, etc. They were one of the top 5 companies in the entire UK.

A group of hackers threatened them if they didn't shut down their doors - they would break into their bank accounts, mess up not only their business accounts, communications, etc. but personal as well.

These hackers tortured the Execs and Personnel at this company. Phones rang day and night, their 800 would get slammed (costing massive amounts of money and tying up their lines), and all their lines at work and home would be inundated with calls, they took money out of their bank accounts, published their private information all over the net, and did the same shit to members of these guys families.

It was so bad and they were harassed to no end, the company itself closed its doors.

Most hackers don't screw around with a small time company like K2. They are tiny potatoes. However, this guy can be a major threat to them and it isn't about race.

If this guy is as good as he says he is, he just might be unstoppable. If he isn't and K2 decides to pursue him with help from government and international entities, it would be an embarrassing thing to throw your life away over. For more information on Cyber Terrorism, you can check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-terrorism

Either way, this has the potential to be devastating to this game. It's too bad he's targeting players who have done nothing to him.

In my 5 years now of playing this game, I have run into more scammers from the UK, Greece and guys here in the USA then I have ever run into from Turkey. There are guys on these forums still today, who've pulled off the biggest scams, fucked over huge groups of English speaking players and run them out of the servers and game. They are protected by other pussies and cock suckers who have the morals of the shit they complain about. It's too bad there are so many people out to fuck each other because in the end, we all lose.[/b]
    U make a lot of good points. We all get fucked over in the end.

The thing is, the kids that play this game, that browse the forums are blowing this all wayyy out of proportion. He hacked an invisionfree forum. Any fuck-wit with a few hours time and access to google could have pulled that off.

The players of the game need to make it their main priority to keep the computer they use to log into the game uncompromisable. This means, keeping your firewall up-to-date, keeping your anti-virus/anti-malware software current and running scans often.

Think about it. You are all involved in a game that has virtual items that are worth hundreds, even THOUSANDS of USD. All of those items on your acct are just a key-log away.

U make a lot of good points. We all get fucked over in the end.

The thing is, the kids that play this game, that browse the forums are blowing this all wayyy out of proportion. He hacked an invisionfree forum. Any fuck-wit with a few hours time and access to google could have pulled that off.

The players of the game need to make it their main priority to keep the computer they use to log into the game uncompromisable. This means, keeping your firewall up-to-date, keeping your anti-virus/anti-malware software current and running scans often.

Think about it. You are all involved in a game that has virtual items that are worth hundreds, even THOUSANDS of USD. All of those items on your acct are just a key-log away. [/b]
    lol yay its just....invisionfree forums >.<.

Little archer Senior Member

ps: i wont reply to ur 10 lines pathetic comeback.[/b]

Maybe they should stop saying stupid things? 1
    For an example: 3
    1. I dont pay K2 to ban hackers 4
    2. K2 dont have any powers 5
    7Calling ko4life people ignorant, yet he is ignorant himself. If he had anything smart to say, I won&#39;t have to comment regarding his ignorance, would I? 8
    Who the fudge doesn&#39;t know K2 have security issues? 10[/b]
    hey i didnt want to reply but i found it funny h34r:

lil_mageskillz

lol yay its just....invisionfree forums >.<.[/b]
    rlly? so all those hacked acounts he stole with no problem doesnt mean anything now?

k2 has so much money and they couldnt get a decent payed forum?

amazing...

yakushimo

they try to find the cheapest things they can get so they stay with 90% of the money.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

btw is there no response of K2?
    weird :wacko:

yakushimo

btw is there no response of K2?
    weird :wacko:[/b]
    they dont have the brain power to take forum back.

I will pay the hacker 10$ To perm IP ban Chuckie - Whoever is in contact with the hacker tell him this please D:

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast