Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will pay the hacker 10$ To perm IP ban Chuckie - Whoever is in contact with the hacker tell ...
Page: 12

yakushimo

I will pay the hacker 10$ To perm IP ban Chuckie - Whoever is in contact with the hacker tell him this please D:[/b]
    look around some turkish forum your could prolly find him on kocuce,frmtr etc

Foxy_Br

Cool

I will pay the hacker 10$ To perm IP ban Chuckie - Whoever is in contact with the hacker tell him this please D:[/b]
    ROFL!!! :P

if KO hasn't made you racist against turks, then you haven't been playing long enough[/b]
    i dont agree.

I have met many turks that i definately respect, and i have also met some which are complete assholes. What i think one of the problems we find with the turks is that they swear in english alot or turkish at english players. Similarily im sure almost all of you know a lot of the turkish swear words and probably not much other words. They probably think the same as us. Theres definately a lot of english speaking assholes in the ko community, and also some that are very respectable.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I agree totally with giga!!!

hackers are everywer on the internet whats new? turks might be kunts but most of you have used cheats or hacks , cracks , serials to gain free or advantaged access to apps or games.

look at cwest ? ur all fuckn hackers and majority of those 2 servers are english speaking. who ever in this forum who has never loaded a hack even if its not for knightonline.

put ur fucking hands up !!!!!!!

your all fucking guilty yeah?[/b]

I have never seen so many cheaters/population as on c-west. And today, was good pk in cz, then just before bifrost started, the 2 main clans pking all dissapeared... Logged off i guess.... Then, all of a sudden about 25 archers showed up to get in bifrost.. Wonder who they were..

All i can say is at least the turks are smart enough to hack, the yanks just steal the hacks and use them.

are the KO forumz down now or are they crashed??

and this is so stupid... and it is Racial because he is targetting ONLY english speaking players...

and lets hope he can't get into C-West... or he might just delete the whole servers characters... and everyone start again from level 1

Dan

yakushimo

i dont agree.

I have met many turks that i definately respect, and i have also met some which are complete assholes. What i think one of the problems we find with the turks is that they swear in english alot or turkish at english players. Similarily im sure almost all of you know a lot of the turkish swear words and probably not much other words. They probably think the same as us. Theres definately a lot of english speaking assholes in the ko community, and also some that are very respectable.[/b]
    agree with you 100%

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

and this is so stupid... and it is Racial because he is targetting ONLY english speaking players...[/b]
    It's probably because that's the easiest way to get their attention. As far as I know Linus can't even speak turkish and since he's a "root admin" on the forums it's definitely the easiest way to do so.

I'm not being racist here but since most of the turks are muslims that's probably the reason they take everything so personally. They think everyone attacks towards their religion and that's why they get so emotional and do stupid things.

Maybe it's time for K2 to actually hire someone who can hack so they can prevent future attacks like these since they'd already know most of the exploits and vulnerabilities.

leetcakes

1. I dont pay K2 to ban hackers
    2. K2 dont have any powers[/b]
    Kennie, normally I wouldn't even pay attention to all of your lies, (as you might have noticed) but I wanted to correct you in this case.

No, k2 doesn't have any powers. They have a license for hosting, not modifying. KRko = Mgames, so they can make security updates at will. JPKO has a license for modifying as well. (Notice all of the armor and weapons that can only be found in JPKO and not in KRKO.)
    Perhaps you were wondering why JpKO and KRKO do not have chinese gold farmers, TBL edits, third party tool users?

Oh, and by the way, You don't pay K2 to ban hackers. This is what you pay K2 for:

Bronze Premium
    -20% EXP Points Bonus
    -Increased Item drop-rate
    -Reduced EXP loss on death
    -Increased sell prices to NPC
    -50% discount on item repairs
    -Preferred game access 24/7

Silver Premium
    -20% EXP Points Bonus
    -Free 200 G1 Credits
    -Free Tears of Karivdis

Gold Premium
    -30% EXP Points Bonus
    -Free 800 G1 Credits
    -Free Trina's Piece
    -Ability to Seal Items

Platinum Premium
    -Up to 400% EXP Points Bonus
    -100% Coin Drop Bonus
    -Free 800 G1 Credits
    -Free Trina's Piece
    -Ability to Seal Items

You are delusional if you think you get anymore than what is listed in bill of purchase. Oh, and it doesn't matter where you get scrolls, if you buy scrolls anywhere in game, you support K2's pocket book.

Go ahead kennie, keep calling me ignorant, I have a counter argument to every one of your arguments. You are a fool and I think you know it.

Bathory- I know you might not even read this because of all of the typing but if you do: You don't know me at all. I have actually owned my own game, I had security issues, I had to learn several things to prevent attacks on the server and hackers getting DB info as well as changing it.
    To some, knowledge might seem egotistical. I don't blame you for seeing my post like this.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

wow itll be really nice if calimaestro really does restore all the clasn that got fucked over on ares!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I bet Linus got sacked :P

thats a blessing that we have cali...

just imagine what would do famous chuckie...

How about those English players who transfer their items to another account and send in CS ticket saying they get hack? Then they used the new and old items to compound.

This is why K2 doesn't do rollbacks anymore, if there are anymore rollbacks, then consider yourself lucky.[/b]

That's not why they do not do roll backs. They don't do roll backs because the items get duped and then wiped at the next dupe wipe. And truth be told, very very very few people ever got a roll back.

But the thing I REALLY do not understand is why they don't help these guys who have been hacked asap, get them their items and get them playing again. Making them wait endlessly for what? It's obvious who and why it is being done, why not just replace everything. They are just leaving the hacked players bitter after being so loyal to this game for years and years. It costs K2 nothing to replace these guys gear and a little effort would go a hell of a long way.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i think the hacker just can hack some email accounts, hackin a forum is also not that difficult.
    Well hes a nobody maybe a attention whore :P