Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

offical forum hack? lol

This is a discussion on offical forum hack? lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just browsing the "official forums" and noticed that all posts related to the hacker/hacking have been removed. Im guessing K2 ...
Page: 13

Richie

Just browsing the "official forums" and noticed that all posts related to the hacker/hacking have been removed.
    Im guessing K2 will deny this ever happened.
    K2 needs to learn, every action has a reaction!
    Also Linus needs to learn to choose his words a bit wiser next time.

ps. to the guy who said he has never met a Turkish person he liked....i can say the same about Americans

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Just browsing the "official forums" and noticed that all posts related to the hacker/hacking have been removed.
    Im guessing K2 will deny this ever happened.
    K2 needs to learn, every action has a reaction!
    Also Linus needs to learn to choose his words a bit wiser next time.

ps. to the guy who said he has never met a Turkish person he liked....i can say the same about Americans [/b]
    this hacker is retarded, he may have toooo much time....
    And why should k2 keep the hacker posts?
    To support him? Na man i dont like k2 but the way they handle this situation is ok i guess.

ps. to the guy who said he has never met a Turkish person he liked....i can say the same about Americans [/b]
    stop the flame shit guys, this is not related to the topic and its chilidish

rkaudio

Also Linus needs to learn to choose his words a bit wiser next time.[/b]
    Linus chose exactly the words that needed to be said!! He needed to insult , belittle, and pizz off the hacker. He needed the hacker to want to really show what he was capable of.......

the end result: very little.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

This topic should just die, I've already talked with Linus and they have it all resolved.
    It was a simple turkish kid that had too much time on his hands, and guessed his information with the forgot password feature on the KOL forum, then guessed his secret question on hotmail and obtained his password. Easy as that.
    The turk was obviously not start enough to deface the page from the Admin control panel more then setting it to Fuck you Linus and Hacked by OttomanKing in a small text.

Richie

This topic should just die, I've already talked with Linus and they have it all resolved.
    It was a simple turkish kid that had too much time on his hands, and guessed his information with the forgot password feature on the KOL forum, then guessed his secret question on hotmail and obtained his password. Easy as that.
    The turk was obviously not start enough to deface the page from the Admin control panel more then setting it to Fuck you Linus and Hacked by OttomanKing in a small text.[/b]
    And you believe what Linus said? I can assure you, he is just saving face. lol "guessed" all those different passwords.
    As the hacker said...this is just a small show to let Linus know he means business.

superturk

Question

And you believe what Linus said? I can assure you, he is just saving face. lol "guessed" all those different passwords.
    As the hacker said...this is just a small show to let Linus know he means business.[/b]
    hi hacker....

Richie

hi hacker....[/b]
    im too noop to be a hacker.. i jus lowe drama

Laggy

lol hack a forum mean nothing... there is a big diff whit the database, hacked lost time and for k2 is easy just change pasw... again. <_<

i think the hacker just can hack some email accounts, hackin a forum is also not that difficult.
    Well hes a nobody maybe a attention whore :P[/b]
    .... they say he&#39;s just hacking email accounts which may be true but the emails of specific accounts do not just fall into his hands at random k2 has always had holes allowing people to obtain personal information like emails which is obviously damaging

i think the hacker was quite dumb, he rather showoff instead of abusing his power in the background

Banned

i think the hacker was quite dumb, he rather showoff instead of abusing his power in the background[/b]
    I thought exactly the same.

wawh

i think the hacker was quite dumb, he rather showoff instead of abusing his power in the background[/b]
    that means hes just a script-kiddie and can&#39;t do shit at any higher lvl than forum and email hacking lol

lironzz

I thought exactly the same.[/b]
    i think he was just proving a point..

uhm...

Arthurios

You guys forget that he hacked all the clans in ares and accounts from players and that this guy already made 35k USD profit with his hacking. He is not a kid, he said he was a computer programmer/software developer and he is 24 years old.